Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (2046 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by J0nyb0y(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: ..... by dejt4u(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2014
J0nyb0y: Guys, this my present situation. Am an introvert a serious nerd. I have feelings for this lady, infact i love her.. we've been friends for up to 7months and i also know shes into me. The problem is that i dont have the balls to tell her my feelings. At times we go emotional mostly on chats but soon i start feeling awkward and change the topic.. Yesterday i told her i love her over a chat and she was like how many days did it take me to type that.. It means she knows am d shy type because she knows me. Am very reserved type.. I have read lot of articles and books on dating & relationship, just to improve myself. Tomorrow (sat) i have made up my mind to tell her my feelings, come what may but still dont know how to go about it, what to say, how to do it. Nairalanders help a Nerd..
Sorry if my post is 2long..
i will like to help you..if she is very pretty.then drop her phone no here.. But if otherwise, neva mind..
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2014
If you don't know how to ask her out, i can help you...

What are friends for?
Re: ..... by sKeetz(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2014
frankben: If you don't know how to ask her out, i can help you...
What are friends for?
dejt4u:
i will like to help you..if she is very pretty.then drop her phone no here.. But if otherwise, neva mind..

these bro's ain't loyal undecided

8 Likes

Re: ..... by chimajii: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2014
ok na.
Re: ..... by jnrbayano(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2014
For whooping 7months no "telling" has occurred.

Is she also a nerd?

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2014
sKeetz: these bro's ain't loyal undecided
that's how you help a nerd....

Experience, the best teacher grin
Re: ..... by Mynd44: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2014
What are you comfortable with? What places do you see as home?
Re: ..... by chimajii: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2014
oho!
Re: ..... by sholikay(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2014
I'm in d same predicament with d op..we av been friend since childhood..help me o..to tel her i love u..mhen my heart wil stop working..i'm afraid of her replies.
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2014
frankben: If you don't know how to ask her out, i can help you...

What are friends for?
thats y am here asking for advice bro
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2014
jnrbayano: For whooping 7months no "telling" has occurred.

Is she also a nerd?
i think so too.. Because shes kind of shy at times. But shes a 'talker'
Re: ..... by laplace12(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2014
What other telling do you want to do? You already told her you love her, except I didn't read well.
Bro, it doesn't stop in telling, it goes into role play. Even after the telling if ur game isn't tight you will still lose
Re: ..... by Ichel: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2014
@J0nyb0y, i'll help you, use the NL message box and foward the girl pix and contacts. What are we here for if not help each other, and if i don't take care of you...........
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2014
Mynd44: What are you comfortable with? What places do you see as home?
not too extreme and not too cold..
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2014
dejt4u:

help? By dropping her phone number?
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2014
laplace12: What other telling do you want to do? You already told her you love her, except I didn't read well.
Bro, it doesn't stop in telling, it goes into role play. Even after the telling if ur game isn't tight you will still lose her.

My advice; convince yourself you are now her boyfriend and try your best to play that role wella, they result will be much better than coming up with some old stale lines in the name of toasting.

That will be deceiving himself, the outcome when he will find out that the girl was just playing along and not string attached will be heart breaking. @OP just ask her out simple, it's either she say a yes or no, she might have been waiting for that since.
Re: ..... by LaurelP(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2014
D way ur scared, u might mess d whole thing up
Neva be afraid of a girl turning u down, cos it will happen
Sit her down and tell her exactly how u feel and don't give Bleep wat her response wud be
Just do ur own part and leave hers
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: ..... by dejt4u(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2014
J0nyb0y:
help? By dropping her phone number?
d guy funny jare nd i say mk i follow nt to mk d thread boring..m very loyal to ma girl!
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Elantracey:
That will be deceiving himself, the outcome when he will find out that the girl was just playing along and not string attached will be heart breaking. @OP just ask her out simple, it's either she say a yes or no, she might have been waiting for that since.
the problem isnt asking her out my dear, its how to go bout it, the fear of what to say or having a cold feet at the last minute and that might ruin everything...
Re: ..... by laplace12(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2014
Elantracey:
You will not understand cos you are a girl and at the receiving end.
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2014
LaurelP: D way ur scared, u might mess d whole thing up
Neva be afraid of a girl turning u down, cos it will happen
Sit her down and tell her exactly how u feel and don't give Bleep wat her response wud be
Just do ur own part and leave hers
bros its not just easy 4 a nerd like me... I dont just know
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2014
J0nyb0y:
the problem isnt asking her out my dear, its how to go bout it, the fear of what to say or having a cold feet at the last minute and that might ruin everything...
wait o, hasn't she been your friend for 7 months? You should know her by now, what she likes and what makes her happy, it's not like you just met her, i know you might be scared of it ruining you guys friendship but their's no harm in trying, and be bold or she'll just take it for a joke.
Re: ..... by laplace12(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2014
J0nyb0y:
by trying my best to convince myself am her boyfriend without her seeing herself as my girlfrnd me would put me in the friendzone... I fear dat side die!

He already said the girl is into him and responded well when he told her he loves her. Does he need to continue the telling? He just need to act as a lover and watch out for the result
Before he could do that he need to convince himself he is her lover. He need to be the lover he said he is. What's the big deal here?
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2014
Op pm me. I can help you. Just take me along when you ask her out and leave the rest to me. She can't say no.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2014
laplace12:
You will not understand cos you are a girl and at the receiving end.

A girl saying yes to a guy doesn't make any difference, I have heard plenty yes that resulted to nothing. What makes the difference is acting the 'yes' out and this is always in response to your game(role play).
Its most efficient to play the role a bit, if she doesn't respond you move on. If she does you continue to as much as she can take and finally love may come in.
you can try that on a girl you just met not someone you've been friends with for months
Re: ..... by J0nyb0y(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2014
krall: Op pm me. I can help you. Just take me along when you ask her out and leave the rest to me. She can't say no.
lol.. what will you do?
Re: ..... by laplace12(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Elantracey: you can try that on a girl you just met not someone you've been friends with for months

You may be right sha. Maybe that explains why it is difficult to get out of friendzone undecided
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
J0nyb0y:
lol.. what will you do?
I will stand behind you for morale support. Even if she reject you, she cannot reject me. Then maybe we can do change of ownership later
Re: ..... by Sunkyphil(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
7months? what are you waiting for? you better act fast b4 anoda guy takes over,same thing happened to me b4;and now she is happily married embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? / How Else Should I Tell Her? / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! Man Arrested For Removing Women’s Teeth During Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.