Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

T Mom Of 6 Who Underwent Surgeries To Look Like Barbie. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / T Mom Of 6 Who Underwent Surgeries To Look Like Barbie. (699 Views)

My Mom Is Missing / Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 / Your Mom Of 58 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T Mom Of 6 Who Underwent Surgeries To Look Like Barbie. by mzfacts: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2014
The woman pictured above, Lacey Wildd, 46, has already had 12 breast
augmentation surgeries.
The Miami mom of 6 has had even more work done in an effort to achieve a bigger butt and thinner waist. She also focused on her face this time, aiming for a thinner nose and wider eyes.

'I want to be an adult Barbie, like the extreme Barbie,' she said.

'I'm known as one of the most extreme plastic surgery patients in the world and I want to keep
pushing the limits, I still want bigger boobs and a bigger butt! I don't think I'll ever be finished. Plastic makes perfect!' she added. The huge weight of her chest - each breast weighs 21 pounds - meaning that she has to prop pillows underneath her while driving, can barely run and only uses the back burners on her stove in case she burns her breasts while cooking. please click here to see her pictures http://mzfacts..com/2014/07/photos-mom-of-6-who-underwent-surgeries.html I cannot upload it.

(1) (Reply)

Having A Bad Day? Read This / See What A Man In My Village Committed / Tips On Managing Money In A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.