Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate (4586 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Compatibility- The Generous Thin Line Between Real Love And Infatuation / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

We are not pained o.Infact,aon behalf of women*kneels down*we are begging you to forgive and forget.Oya no vex,you too vex jare.Small play wey we carry your head do,you just hate us. grin grin.We won't hurt you again,biko.*blows nose*
comot from my side jare...who una be? Who is pained. Na una come find my trouble today and una go see am.

4 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by pickabeau1: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
its a fact females here delve into insults at the slightest opportunity so no need to join them

Its always about balls or small dik or impotent or somtjhing

Why are NL females obsessed with geneetals

Below are the words they commonly use

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: stop getting ideas into your head. I have a good relationship. Lets stop there. This abuja gal no go leave me ooo. Lynpetra, stop talking as if you have experience. No be this year you get your first boyfriend? tongue

hahahaha

Na lie.You don't have a good relationship.I know that for sure.You are so disappointed with your past and present relationships and urs beginning to hurt you very deeply.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by farano(f): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: comot from my side jare...who una be? Who is pained. Na una come find my trouble today and una go see am.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: frankben leave her she don find trouble. Make i start my own crase now.
free her.... She's a pastor's daughter grin
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by GentleMimi: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Prowizy2:

I believe you.

Mencade5 Nairaland Freedom Fighter
cool
Muhehehehehehe! Fight for free toto. Osho free movement...
grin tongue
Choi! Mencade5,u too much. I dey hail ooo!

1 Like

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Bunchersstab(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tell dem say our eyes don clear, tell dem say our eyes don open oh...
*jst singing*
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
Sit down kee? Dude be like dog wey dey return to hin vomit. If him yarn okpas here finish,the next second the guy go carry hin K-leg go fall mugu for fine chikala.
you think say na lady u be? U carry big back like man want come use ur smelling pusssy disturb my afternoon?
Is it my fault say your boyfriend dump your fat body, wey bre.as.sts don dall finish come dey use ur frustration for me? U never see anytin....
Ur boyfriend couldnt could with your lousiness. Which correct woman dey open mouth like hippotamus like gentlemini.
Please go fvck urself somewhere if not i go deal with this afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Prowizy2(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
Muhehehehehehe! Fight for free toto. Osho free movement...
grin tongue
Choi! Mencade5,u too much. I dey hail ooo!

Free toto ke, dude is bigger than that!!!
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: comot from my side jare...who una be? Who is pained. Na una come find my trouble today and una go see am.

Whatever it is,bear your cross alone!!Don't instigate the hatred for females.Your experience might not be the same with the other gut complaining.It's people like you guys who are trying to maintain a good relationship shud run away from.People like you will talk ill of their friends wife in other to destroy marriages.

1 Like

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by GentleMimi: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
frankben: free her.... She's a pastor's daughter grin
Hallelujah!
mencade5: you think say na lady u be? U carry big back like man want come use ur smelling pusssy disturb my afternoon?
Is it my fault say your boyfriend dump your fat body, wey bre.as.sts don dall finish come dey use ur frustration for me? U never see anytin....
Ur boyfriend couldnt could with your lousiness. Which correct woman dey open mouth like hippotamus like gentlemini.
Please go fvck urself somewhere if not i go deal with this afternoon.
LMAO! Na so the tin pain you reach? No dey pour saliva for my body,mbok! See as u dey vibrate like epileptic patient. Oya breath in......breath out....count one to ten......say the Lord's prayer...
I think say u old,but u dey cry like pikin. Haba.
Ehyyyyaaaa... grin

4 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
Hallelujah!
what's up
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Cecediva, your DP is damn stunning and sexy tongue
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Prowizy2(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: na ladies like una dey sell toto say dem dey relationship. Ashawo for hotel and una no difference. Ashawo even cheap sef....when you ask ladies what did u bring to a relationship, they will open their gutter mouth say, shebi he dey fvck me. Who.res...truely these whor.es are not loyal.
I call u ladies domestic prostit.u.t.es. they practise it right under their homes.
Bloody beetches everywhere.
Go fvck urself bweetch

Ignore e don do.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
Sit down kee? Dude be like dog wey dey return to hin vomit. If him yarn okpas here finish,the next second the guy go carry hin K-leg go fall mugu for fine chikala.

Person wey get side chicks no dey cry.I believe he is still hurting and yet to get that woman yet!With the kind mentality wey him get,women go continue to dey do am strong thing.I trust Naija babes of nowadays,them no send again o.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:

A cloud of mencade5's saliva....
Lol!
how yo doing?
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:

If hin like make hin no recover,i go dash am one NL male...Andyblaze comes to mind....

@ Matthewbriggs,na so. Na only am wey babes don show pepper? How many female u see way dey carry man matter for head like pepper? You wey dey talk,u never get bad experience with babe? You don open weeping thread?

When a guy has had too much re-occuring experiences,it might not be wrong to assume he also has some blame in the matter. If u've had the same experiences with diff set of peeps,would u not sit back and ask urself what went wrong? Or if u've done something to warrant similar outcomes?

Lool GentleMimi .... Be gentle. Haba. cheesy

On a serious note ... He does make some points in his threads... Valuable points. The only challenge I see is just in his method of delivery
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Whatever it is,bear your cross alone!!Don't instigate the hatred for females.Your experience might not be the same with the other gut complaining.It's people like you guys who are trying to maintain a good relationship shud run away from.People like you will talk ill of their friends wife in other to destroy marriages.
wetin dis one dey talk? U well so? Why are u ladies pained when i open thread? Make una open una own na.....haba... I pass information una go come spoil my thread. Sit down and keep assuming things. it is ladies like you that will envy their friends husbands. Going behind them to fvck him, of possible to snatch him from her.
What is wrong wit una sef? Una too small too make me vex.

2 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

On a serious note ... He does make some points in his threads... Valuable points. The only challenge I see is just in his method of delivery
mathew briggs leave them, na me fit them for this place. My brother no vex.

2 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by GentleMimi: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

I'm ever gentle,bro.
Unfortunately,his points are overshadowed by stark stupidity,no offence.
Criticism is valuable and acceptable. Some even laugh over certain criticism,hence making it easily acceptable.

@ Frankben,i dey gbam.

@ Lynpetra,i know he is still going through past humiliation and pain. It is obvious. Mbut make him no dey wear am like mourning cloth na!

1 Like

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
if any lady could tell me anytin, not this shepopotamus. U carry ur yam leg, already faded face to come disturb me today?
Make you open ur own bashing thread na....who stop you? Una never see anytin at all.

3 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
I'm ever gentle,bro.
Unfortunately,his points are overshadowed by stark stupidity,no offence.
Criticism is valuable and acceptable. Some even laugh over certain criticism,hence making it easily acceptable.

@ Frankben,i dey gbam.

@ Lynpetra,i know he is still going through past humiliation and pain. It is obvious. Mbut make him no dey wear am like mourning cloth na!
i cant believe am meddling words with a sinile, preconscious blabber.

2 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Bunchersstab(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Infact i av remove gentle from mimi's name.

U be man or woman

u no get shame kpatakpata.
c as u dey open ur mouth dey voice words anyhow & u expect a man 2 date u for long.
U dnt av respect 4 yaself nor 4 any lady.
I am begining to detest more!
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: i cant believe am meddling words with a sinile, preconscious blabber.
gentlemini and mencade5, you guys are above this naw....

E-fight ain't gonna lead you anywhere.... Both of you should grow up
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote
author=mencade5]wetin dis one dey talk? U well so? Why are u ladies
pained when i open thread? Make una open una own na.....haba... I pass
information una go come spoil my thread. Sit down and keep assuming
things. it is ladies like you that will envy their friends husbands.
Going behind them to fvck him, of possible to snatch him from her.
What is wrong wit una sef? Una too small too make me vex.[/quote]
Hian!You don dey vex ocheesy cheesy.Abeg no dey gossip about women again.Abi you be woman?All your threads na gossip threads about women,you dey work for salon? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
she brought her trotter,with her diurnal insanity to cast aspersion on me. That i wont take
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:
Hian!You don dey vex ocheesy cheesy.Abeg no dey gossip about women again.Abi you be woman?All your threads na gossip threads about women,you dey work for salon? cheesy
lynpetra and gentlemimi, i don forgive uba and i don forget everything.

Stop saying my threads are gossips. Dont u knw the difference between gossips and thread?

I don waka

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys / D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat / Why A Lady Should Wait Till Wedding Night Before Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.