Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling (2165 Views)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by xp17(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sicozone: . Such a beautiful idea,I wouldn't mind u giving me more hints.....tanx dearie.....u're too much.....
remember, not everyone like to be visited without a prior notice. I'll not welcome such , no matter our status quo.
Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by enibal(f): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Xp17 u are rite...... dats y I said suprise visit wen necessary........ wen u know she really wants to see you bt she knws its nt possible. ..... u will knw wen u are gf wants to see u.....
Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by DollyParton1(f): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tymax: [size=16pt]Bro, for your peace-of-mind you have two options: Relocation or Dissolution.[/size]

That shiit sucks and hurt. Relationship shouldn't be distant if not for anything, but for the sake of sanity.
Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by Tymax(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
DollyParton1:

That shiit sucks and hurt. Relationship shouldn't be distant if not for anything, but for the sake of sanity.
Gbam!
Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by DrObum(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tymax: [size=16pt]Bro, for your peace-of-mind you have two options: Relocation or Dissolution.[/size]
You deserve an award!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by nationwide24: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
xp17: op, I don't recommend long distance relationship, especially when you don't have prior physical contacts . I'm not against it either, but I believe you only get to love/like what you see and feel because they are very real and constitute our physical environment. what you hear may go either ways, most times the stories are altered to sound appealing.

I have seen some kinda situations where a lady ll be on phone with her long distance love bird whilst being in bed with another Allen fella simultaneously, same goes to some guys. in other word, it called "monkey they work, bamboo they chop" lol

in this scenario , since you are in already, I'd advise you to be like 55-65% involved, let her be at least 35% involved. you could tell if she's fully in with her level of involvement, not in all cases though.

the advancement in tech has made it kinda easier for long distance relationship. my question is : are the folks involved really loyal and trusted enough? you do not give trust to the dogs, the given person must earn it, otherwise you are heading to a disaster that is about to happen.

op, I wise you good luck. but make sure you try all you could to make it work and if things goes otherwise, let heaven bear you witness that you did tried all your best, maybe you weren't destined to be together.

life itself is a risk, take it , you might be the lucky one.

my little donation.
You've told him the truth others are hiding from him bro. Most logical and realistic opinion on the thread so far.
Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by Tymax(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
DrObum:
You deserve an award!
Thanks grin
Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by Mintayo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Long distance relationship is always very sweet. Its make you focus on something else.
Op, what you need is communication! Communicate, communicate and communicate,thanks to whatsapp,bbm,yahoo messenger etc.
Exchange pictures,not naked pictures pls,you can make that weekly,it helps alot.
Then committment and trust. You have to trust her no matter what. Same goes with her too.
Wish you the best!
Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by drumstick: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
The only way a long distance relationship will work is if you believe normal boyfriend girlfriend relationship shouldn't involve commitment. Other than that you better believe that non of you can be faithful especially the girl.
I have tried the sh.it but it was hell. Everyday i keep hearing rumours of my "ever loving, ever faithful" girlfriend hooking up with guys. Infact one of my most trusted guys told me that my girl has definately visited a guys room, plus coupled with the fact that my girl's communication started sounding guilty like, i started to notice obvious lies. Imaging the amount i was wasting on credit to call her everyday, but it was obvious she wasn't faithful.
Moreover, you know women have weak minds such that they can easily be convinced into cheating, all it takes is some player who knows his game and before you know it, your girl will stray, and if you're lucky to find out, they try to blackmail you into feeling that its your fault she strayed. Mehn long distance isn't worth it. All the drama, the spending, the trust issues, e.t.c its not worth it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by pweetypredia: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2014
My relatnshp is 3yrs nw and for a 2andhalf yrz I've bn doin d LDR tin & and truthfully itz nt easy. U nid constant communicatn, u both nid to knw watz hapnin in ur lives @ all times so it feels lyk u're togeda,a truckload of TRUST cos without it u guyz will alwyz have issues. Den make out tym for eachoda just d both of u,u can visit her and vice versa,den provided the both of u are willing to make sacrifices evn wen itz nt convenient will also go a long way. @tyms itz frustratn esp wen u rily nid to be wit him/her and itz nt possible but @ oda tyms d joy of been togeda knws no bounds and u get to cherish evry min u get to spnd togeda.After 3yrz I have no regret. I wish u best of luck.
Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2014
But seriously @OP, don't bore una sef jor. Skype only if... u are feeling all sexy and you have a strip tease planned. keep it clean and funky as at when necessary. Be spontaneous, use your imagination and nothing says una can't sext too. I even sent him a letter.. yes, grin and told him. he is looking forward to receiving it. Check his mailbox everyday, I love d anxiety on his face wink It's just wow! Ask my BestEverything, wink I'm in love with a kinkily grumpy skypian. grin and we rock in our own absurd and weird ways.

Creamish:

Try visiting... undecided
My girl!!!! Hahahaa! Gbam# try visiting! Once in a year at least I gbadun dat kind of arrangement fa. He won't hustle me, I won't hustle him.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2014
shoefreak: But seriously @OP, don't bore una sef jor. Skype only if... u are feeling all sexy and you have a strip tease planned. keep it clean and funky as at when necessary. Be spontaneous, use your imagination and nothing says una can't sext too. I even sent him a letter.. yes, grin and told him. he is looking forward to receiving it. Check his mailbox everyday, I love d anxiety on his face wink It's just wow! Ask my BestEverything, wink I'm in love with a kinkily grumpy skypian. grin and we rock in our own absurd and weird ways.

My girl!!!! Hahahaa! Gbam# try visiting! Once in a year at least I gbadun dat kind of arrangement fa. He won't hustle me, I won't hustle him.

I give up angry
Re: How Do I Keep My Long Distance Relationship Sparkling by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 19, 2014
**rolls eyes** na only you waka come! OYO lo wa.
teeo:

I give up angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? / Cyber Bullying In Romance Section / What Is Your Cut Off Age For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.