Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course (26072 Views)

Some Changes In The 2014 Batch 'b' Orientation Course / Some Changes In The 2014 Batch 'b' Orientation Course / Some Changes In The 2014 Batch 'b' Orientation Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Samguine: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
SOME CHANGES IN THE 2014 BATCH 'B' ORIENTATION COURSE
The NYSC Management has made a decision regarding 2014 Batch 'B' orientation exercise as follows:-

THAT PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS DEPLOYED TO SOME STATES WILL GO FOR STREAM II AS INDICATED BELOW
Duration:- 3 weeks
Commencement:- Monday 1st September, 2014.
Swearing-in Ceremony:- Wednesday 3rd September, 2014
Closing Ceremony:- Monday 22nd September, 2014
THAT BELOW ARE THE AFFECTED STATES AND ORIENTATION EXERCISE VENUES
S/NO STATE VENUE
1 ADAMAWA NIGER NYSC CAMP
2 BAUCHI PLATEAU NYSC CAMP
3 BORNO NASARAWA NYSC CAMP
4 GOMBE BENUE NYSC CAMP
5 JIGAWA KADUNA NYSC CAMP
6 OSUN OSUN NYSC CAMP
7 YOBE FCT NYSC CAMP
8 LAGOS LAGOS NYSC CAMP
NOTE
All the states NOT listed above will commence their orientation course on 5th August, 2014 as indicated in item 8 of the NYSC time-table and at their respective orientation camps.
Lagos is going to have Two streams (I and II), both will take place in Lagos NYSC Camp.
The camp addresses and the reporting dates will be printed on your callup letters. You are therefore advised to stick to that.

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/dislodgement.php
Oyedey4u: The National Youth Service Corps on Thursday announced the redeployment of corps members from seven northern states. The affected states are Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano and Yobe states. A statement on Thursday in Abuja by the Director of Public Relations in NYSC, Mrs. Bose Aderibigbe, said the decision followed the high rate of
insecurity in some parts of the North. The corps members are part of the 2014 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course scheduled to commence next week Tuesday August 5, 2014. The NYSC said due to logistic reasons, the orientation course will be conducted in two streams for different states. The Stream One exercise will be conducted from
Tuesday, August 5 to Tuesday, August 26 2014 in Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Oyo, Niger, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Benue, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, FCT, Imo, Kebbi, Kaduna, Kogi, Katsina, Nasarawa, Ogun, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba and Zamfara states. Corps members posted to states listed in the Stream One category will undergo the orientation course in their respective states of deployment. The statement explained that the Stream Two exercise, meant for the affected northern states, had been scheduled for Monday, September 1, 2014 to Monday, September 22, 2014. Corps members posted to Adamawa State will have their orientation programme in Niger; Bauchi corps members are expected to resume in Plateau State orientation camp while those posted to Borno State are to proceed to the Nasarawa State camp. Other affected states are Gombe, where corps members are expected to serve in Benue and Jigawa State corps members are expected to have their orientation programme in Kaduna. Corps members posted to Yobe State are expected
to resume at the Federal Capital Territory Orientation camp. The NYSC said corps members posted to Kano State would be notified of the state of their orientation in due course while those posted to Osun State will serve in Osun for the second stream of the exercise.

Source:
www.punchng.com/news/nysc-redeploys-corps-members-from-borno-kano-yobe-others/

1 Like

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by kbshow100(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
I pray you will not be post to one of these state. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by donwise1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Did I just see Borno?

1 Like

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by chiluvv(m): 1:02am On Jul 19, 2014
God will not allow my name to be among dat borno list even if NYSC has changed the venue....Fasting continues. ..

7 Likes

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Samguine: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
kbshow100: I pray you will not be post to one of these state. Amen
One would be posted to those northern states if you specifically request to be posted there.
Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Samguine: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
donwise1: Did I just see Borno?
Yes bro grin
Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by engrflames: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Borno state that's where my hrt desire, father take me there. Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by HuckleberryFinn(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
engrflames: Borno state that's where my hrt desire, father take me there. Amen!

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Smartsyn(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
OK
Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by ckhelvin: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
First it was strike issue now dis!!!...lord wah av I done oooo cry..I just pray I don't fall victim coz I can't stand waiting another month for service..al iz wel

3 Likes

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by hardizzle: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Plz wat r d requiremnt nided in d camp?
Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wishing all prospective Batch "B" Corp members safe trip to their various orientation camps.
SURVIVAL/SAFETY TIPS:
*Don't be carried away with the frivolousities on camp, allow God to make you His choicest aroma to bring His life to all Corpers.
*Pls don't lobby for postings, allow God to do His work.
*Know the son/daughter of whom you are before and after your postings.
*NEVER work alone expecially at night wherever you are posted to.
*Maintain your integrity, don't join bad company because the COMPANY you keep determines what ACCOMPANIES you and your friENDS determines your ENDS.
*Temptations will come but don't go beyond what you are sent to do in those villages.
*Make yourself available by joining NCCF(Rural Rugged) to propagate the Gospel of our dear Lord Jesus Christ to the villagers or MCAN.
*Above all, always aknowledge God the Most Supreme Being in everything you do, allow His fear to envelop your mind and He will never leave nor farsake you.
SHALOM!

25 Likes

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
nairaland your front page news is so slow. I go to other sites to get fully update. Please sit up.

4 Likes

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Shedysworld(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
From ur statement it show's u are not about serving, so stop this kind of prayer or else something else will take u there.

11 Likes

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Chibuke56: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Passing by .
Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by KillerBeauty(f): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
NYSC- Now Your Suffering Continues

1 Like

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by STENON(f): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
They have read it.

1 Like

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Brunel(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
hardizzle: Plz wat r d requiremnt nided in d camp?

Here are the list of things that you will need for the 3weeks NYSC Orientation Camp.....
1. Call up letter(Original&10 Photocopies)
2. School I D card(Original&10 Photocopies)
3. Notification of Result(Original&10 Photocopies)
4. Passport photographs (About 10-15 copies)
5. Stationery e.g pen, Jotter for lectures, stappler&tippex. (Note:- The 1st 4 are for registration&do not laminate your call-up letter pls)
6. Round necked white T shirt atleast 3
7. White shorts atleast 2
8. Plain white sneakers/tennis shoes(rubber) (1)
9. White socks atleast 2pairs
10. Mosquito treated net (to guide your belongings)
11. Basic drugs panadol,paracetamol,etc (not necessary because it will be available at the NYSC clinic)
12. Padlocks
13. Waist pouch
14. Beverages
15. Dettol, bath soap&Detergents (if you don't wanna spend for washing)
16.Towel&face towel
17. A pair of slippers
18. Bedsheets
19. Flashlight (Torchlight phone)
20. Food flask, bowl and cup
21. Sunglasses
22. Extra phone batteries and charger
23. Cash from N10,000 upward( if you want to enjoy Maami Market).

Wish us the best

9 Likes

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Ptoocool(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
All what am concerned about now is let there be Batch C by November. Shikena!

6 Likes

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by whisper88(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Why cant one say "Am going House" ?
I hate noodles angry angry angry
#team comment b4 readin post angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by smudge2079(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Congratulations prospective otondos.. I remember when i was a corpa( *3)
Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Nextlevel0007(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Is like you are done with ya service, Right?

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Yazmin: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
donwise1: Did I just see Borno?

Yes you did, but perhaps you didn't see that they would be camping in nasarawa state. ....

2 Likes

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by yorex2011: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by myspnigeria: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nice information... Tenx...... Ajuwaya!!!
Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Let hope n pray for the best
Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by ayusco85(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
proudly C14

1 Like

Re: Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course by omanifrank(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
na wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out / Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.