Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

2014 Unizik Post-ume Guidelines, Tips And Updates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014 Unizik Post-ume Guidelines, Tips And Updates (5180 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Post-utme (DAY 2&3)2014/2015 Result Out / The 2013/2014 Unizik Post Direct Entry Exam Result Is Out / Unizik Post Ume Up-date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Unizik Post-ume Guidelines, Tips And Updates by Unizikpostume: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
For candidates wishing to study in the prestigious Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (Unizik), you're highly welcome. Here, we'll be giving post-ume and admissions guidelines, tips and updates as the run-in draws near. Questions will also be entertained as pertaining to all things Unizik. so, just keep following.

It will be rather interesting (or maybe scary!) that for the utme 2014/2015, Unizik has the third highest number of candidates, only less than Unilorin(1st) and Uniben(2nd). It is now glaring to say that the run-in to get admission to study your course of choice in Unizik will not be an easy task at all. But with hard work and prayer, success can be attained. Luckily, jamb has officially notified the public and all stakeholders concerned that the general university cut-off mark for 2014/2015 has been pruned down to 180. This is to say that even though you scored 181 or 280, you still have to prove that you're good enough for admission into Unizik.

So, for those with very high score, don't let it get into your head because the battle is still on; and for those who scraped through, there is still a huge opportunity to prove yourself. Just get down to work and make sure you enter the exam hall in high confidence against all odds. If you want to know the number of other candidates you will be competing with for an admission space, you can look through the statistics below to see the number of candidates like you who are looking for admission in each department. The higher the number, the more competitive the course will be.

Accountancy/Accounting - 3,639

Adult Education - 82

African And Asian Studies - 38

Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering - 136

Agriculture - 143

Anatomy - 255

Applied Biochemistry - 550

Applied Microbiology And Brewing - 831

Architecture - 775

Banking/Finance - 1,336

Biological science - 311

Botany - 61

Building - 194

Business Administration - 4,782

Business Education - 334

Chemical Engineering - 1,313

Chinese Studies - 5

Civil Engineering - 1,278

Civil Law - 5,822

Computer Science - 2,136

Cooperative Economics And Management - 636

Early Childhood Primary Education - 88

Economics - 4,496

Education & Mathematics - 46

Education And English Language - 483

Education And Political Science - 147

Education And Chemistry - 35

Education And French - 14

Education And Integrated Science -13

Education & Computer Science - 47

Education & Economics - 322

Education & Physics - 10

Education And Biology - 110

Education And Igbo - 125

Educational Foundations - 149

Educational Management And Policy - 347

Electrical Engineering - 1,347

Electronics And Computer Engineering - 1,003

English Language And Literature - 931
Environmental Management - 113

Estate Management - 361

Fine/Applied Arts - 186

Food Science And Technology - 266

Forestry And Wildlife - 4

Geography And Meteorology - 139

Geological Sciences - 596

Guidance & Counselling - 191

History - 534

Industrial Production Engineering - 165

Library And Information Management - 352

Linguistics - 358

Marketing - 774

Mass Communication - 4,548

Mathematics - 102

Mechanical Engineering - 1,297

Medical Laboratory Science - 2,936

Medical Rehabilitation - 405

Medicine And Surgery - 6,970

Metallurgical And Materials Engineering - 94

Modern European Languages - 48

Music - 92

Nursing/Nursing Sceince - 5,115

Parasitology And Entomology - 118

Pharmacy - 3,632

Philosophy - 363

Physical And Health Education - 63

Physical Education - 12

Physics / Industrial Physics - 123

Political Science - 2,542

Polymer And Textile Technology - 99

Psychology - 1,068

Public Administration - 3,435

Pure And Industrial Chemistry - 322

Quantity Surveying - 88

Radiography - 824

Religious And Human Relations -

Science Education - 71

Sociology - 1,148

Statistics - 108

Surveying And Geoinformatics - 128

Technical Education - 21

Theatre Arts - 742

Zoology - 54

If your course of choice is populated, you don't need to feel hopeless. Everyone in there, has a chance to make it through and you're no exception. However, if you feel you want to make changes, that may be a good alternative to increase your chances of getting admission into Unizik this year.

Many candidates have doubts about whether the university will go on to set higher department cut-off marks despite jamb's stipulation of 180 as the general cut-off mark. We think in the affirmative. The University has the right to increase the cut-off marks for its departments irrespective of jamb's stipulation. The 180 bench mark by jamb is only valid to allow you take the post-ume for your school of choice and not to access admission. This means that each department will still have to set its own cut-off mark which can go as high as 280. This is a warning to prospective candidates.
Re: 2014 Unizik Post-ume Guidelines, Tips And Updates by Mimisboygreat: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Following. When will dia post utme form b on sale? I scored 197 in jamb and the course I put was med/Surge, what are my chances of securin an admission? Thanks.
Re: 2014 Unizik Post-ume Guidelines, Tips And Updates by Unizikpostume: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mimisboygreat: Following. When will dia post utme form b on sale? I scored 197 in jamb and the course I put was med/Surge, what are my chances of securin an admission? Thanks.
The post-ume form is not out yet since the school is preparing for its 2nd semester exams. You can follow this thread to get updated on that.
As for your chances of securing admission, you just have to take it that you've crossed the first and most important bridge. Now, anything is possible but with a score of 197 for medicine; you will need to do extremely well in your post-ume exams to stand any chance. I think you should be aiming for 90/100 and a bit of luck.
Re: 2014 Unizik Post-ume Guidelines, Tips And Updates by bravomd(m): 3:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Re: 2014 Unizik Post-ume Guidelines, Tips And Updates by makkitush: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2014
Mimisboygreat: Following. When will dia post utme form b on sale? I scored 197 in jamb and the course I put was med/Surge, what are my chances of securin an admission? Thanks.
their post ume form is now out.regristration starts on thursday 24th-7th. As for chance of securing admission is slim(very slim).six thousand plu applied for ur course.but with God and hardwork nothing is impossible.i am an aspirant too.i wanted to apply for pharmacy but competition is 2much due to ma jamb score(209) but hope to change to pharmacy once i secure admission .Wishing u the best of luck.
Re: 2014 Unizik Post-ume Guidelines, Tips And Updates by Mimisboygreat: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2014
makkitush: their post ume form is now out.regristration starts on thursday 24th-7th. As for chance of securing admission is slim(very slim).six thousand plu applied for ur course.but with God and hardwork nothing is impossible.i am an aspirant too.i wanted to apply for pharmacy but competition is 2much due to ma jamb score(209) but hope to change to pharmacy once i secure admission .Wishing u the best of luck.
thanks bro. Wish u d best as well.
Re: 2014 Unizik Post-ume Guidelines, Tips And Updates by makkitush: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Mimisboygreat: thanks bro. Wish u d best as well.
thanks.
Re: 2014 Unizik Post-ume Guidelines, Tips And Updates by Unizikpostume: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
makkitush: their post ume form is now out.regristration starts on thursday 24th-7th. As for chance of securing admission is slim(very slim).six thousand plu applied for ur course.but with God and hardwork nothing is impossible.i am an aspirant too.i wanted to apply for pharmacy but competition is 2much due to ma jamb score(209) but hope to change to pharmacy once i secure admission .Wishing u the best of luck.
The Unizik post-ume registration has NOT started. We are at the portals right now and I can authoritatively tell you that the 2014/2015 post-ume registration module will become active starting tommorrow Wednesday,23rd july 2014. Take note. I will also put up an update here on Nairaland as soon as the module is up. Goodluck!
Re: 2014 Unizik Post-ume Guidelines, Tips And Updates by nairaarea: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
GRACE GROUP UNIZIK WILL HELP YOU DO YOUR POST UME FORM REGISTRATION. DON'T WASTE YOUR TRANSPORT FARE OR SPEND HOURS ON ANY QUEUE IN BANKS IN UNIZIK. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.

post ume form is #2000
bank commission #500

To unizik aspirant that choose the institution as First choice with 200 in jamb and above.{faculty of art 180 and above}

COURSES
Agric Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Food science, Forestry, French, Igbo language, Linguistics, Music /Theatre Arts, Religious studies, All Education courses, Fine & Applied Arts.

All Science courses (Physical sciences, Biological sciences, Engineering, Environmental sciences, Basic Medical science, Medicine), all social science courses, all management science courses

DATE FOR THE EXAM
Exams will to hold from Tuesday 12th August - Friday 15th August

Registration
Thursday 24th July 2014 - Thursday 7th August, 2014. To apply obtain a registration PIN code at N2,000 from: Diamondbank, First bank, UBA, GTBank IN THE SCHOOL CAMPUS

DON'T WASTE YOUR TRANSPORT FARE!!!

We can help you purchase the PIN @ just #2500

REGISTRATION PIN WILL BE SENT TO YOU TO ENABLE YOU REGISTER ONLINE.

For UNIZIK POST UTME PAST QUESTION (#700)
POST DIRECT ENTRY PAST QUESTION (#1000)

FOR PAYMENT DETAILS AND ENQUIRIES CONTACT MARTINS ON 0 7 0 6 2 1 8 2 9 9 2

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know. #6 Is A Shocker!. / Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia / How Toorder Transcripts From OAU Using ETX-NG System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.