Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Teach Me How To Prepare Okpa. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Teach Me How To Prepare Okpa. (6074 Views)

How To Prepare Okpa / How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / How To Prepare Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Prepare Okpa. by Pavore9: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls, Enugu people here, teach me how to prepare Okpa. l bumped into Okpa seeds in a market here in Kenya & it reminded me of Okpa 9th Mile! Someone should put me thru its preparation after l have it ground & sieved. l have my Palm oil & Ose Nsukka.
Re: Teach Me How To Prepare Okpa. by Gboliwe: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pavore9: Pls, Enugu people here, teach me how to prepare Okpa. l bumped into Okpa seeds in a market here in Kenya & it reminded me of Okpa 9th Mile! Someone should put me thru its preparation after l have it ground & sieved. l have my Palm oil & Ose Nsukka.
same way you prepare moi moi. Same ingredients too. Except you want to spice it up with vegetables.
Re: Teach Me How To Prepare Okpa. by Pavore9: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gboliwe: same way you prepare moi moi. Same ingredients too. Except you want to spice it up with vegetables.
l recall hearing that okpa don't require ingredients like moi-moi & okpa is mixed wit hands, l want 2 know d details.
Re: Teach Me How To Prepare Okpa. by agrobiz873: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2014
Pavore9: l recall hearing that okpa don't require ingredients like moi-moi & okpa is mixed wit hands, l want 2 know d details.
Prepare by my gf some years back but dont know how she does that.
Re: Teach Me How To Prepare Okpa. by Pavore9: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2014
agrobiz873:
l wish l can have it alongside pap for breakfast!
Re: Teach Me How To Prepare Okpa. by lilynk: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014
Here how to prepare Okpa using either the seeds or powder
http://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/2013/07/okpa-how-to-make-okpa.html

Re: Teach Me How To Prepare Okpa. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
agrobiz873:
Must u tell everybody u av a gf?? U nor dey shame, ur gf some yrs bak!! Meaning u've dumped her, rite??
#bRoSnAjOkEooo
Re: Teach Me How To Prepare Okpa. by Pavore9: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2014
lilynk: Here how to prepare Okpa using either the seeds or powder
http://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/2013/07/okpa-how-to-make-okpa.html

Thanks, the blog is explanatory and would try it alongside that donkwa!

(1) (Reply)

Name 5 Best Food You Like In Nigeria / 15 Notoriously Disgusting Foods In The Planet That Will Make Your Stomach Turn. / 4 In 1 Automatic ( Kerosene ) Egg Incubator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.