Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria (33471 Views)

Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) / Nissan X Trail Vs Toyota Rav 4 / Between A Honda Accord And A Toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by Whitelady1(f): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2006
Hello people,
please for how much can one buy a Rav 4 in Nigeria?
Thanks, in advance, for your answers.
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by layi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2006
depends on the model.

1998 model - N1Million
2002 model - N2.1Million
2004 model - N2.4Million (full specs- roof rack, dvd, plat rims,air bags, 6disc-loader,cruise control etc).
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by Seun(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2006
He means Toyota Rav 4
www.toyota.com/rav4/index.html
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by layi(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2006
Of course I know. Is there any other rav4?
I drive a toyota rav4 (2002 model) which i bought for 1.8M but the typical price in the auto market is stated in my previous post.
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by Whitelady1(f): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2006
Thanks alot, layi for the info, and Seun, for that web address. I'll just check it out.
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by nowokere28: 6:18am On Jul 20, 2007
I think it is not ight for the prices of cars in nija
because this is a country that workers are not been paid For months
were and why will anyone pay more than N450,000.00

can someone please explain why 
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by thegame(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2007
I think RAV4 would be more expensive than this bro. By the way, i am sure u are talking of tokunbo but if those prices(especially the 2004 model) are real,bullet and toyota no go sell o. cos personally, i would buy that rav4 instead of buying the 2005 corolla
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by adebisi1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2007
Hello every body i need a pertaner For improt (Mitsbubishi L300)Buss to Nigeria this person much be a property owner and very devoted for everything he must be 100% honest man or woman if your intrested send me a mail to adebisi12000@yahoo.co.uk

the attch is the pic of the Buss

Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by nowokere28: 5:27am On Aug 08, 2007
I am looking for a Benz 400Se to buy and time soon
can anyone help
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by ell77(f): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2007
For sale . . . the exceptional . . . Mazda Millenia

The Millenia has been praised for its exceptional fit and finish, and the Millenia S is the only car sold in America to feature the Miller-cycle engine, a supercharged piston power plant that is much more fuel efficient than its 210-horsepower rating might suggest. The Millenia competes in the very crowded near-luxury segment and considered by many to be a luxury car in its own right, where its flowing lines set it apart from the competition.

This SILVER car is available for sale in Lagos and is priced at an amazing NGN 900,000 (less than a third of its real cost in the USA)! This is indeed fantastic value for money and I promise you, it will be a struggle to find a better offer elsewhere for such a prestigious car. Still, astonishinly there may be some possibilities for minor price negotiations upon viewing this car.

For more details and to arrange to view this luxurious auto, please contact me on ell7heaven@yahoo.co.uk and enter into your email the subject title MAZDA MILLENIA. Or alternatively, post your details on this thread. More details will be added shortly, in the mean time a sample picture of the type of car is included below (not actual photo - this will come shortly).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by layi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ell77
Is the car new? I'll love to buy it.
is my email. Give me details.
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by ell77(f): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2007
@poster - sorry I kinda highjacked your site

@Layi and rest - check my own thread for more details and updates:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-72042.0.html
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by okeyfrank: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
I am looking for a 2009 Toyota Rav4 Limited Edition, American Spec, full Options, Black Colour or Grey, Siver can also do. I need the best price for a clean Tokunbo, not accidented car. Pls send me an email with the details and enough pictures to anukam.franklin@yahoo.com
I want it at the cheapest possible price.
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by 2livescrew: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Car Gurus in the house can my 800k get me a Tokunbo 1999 Rav4?
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by coolsegun2002: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
2livescrew: Car Gurus in the house can my 800k get me a Tokunbo 1999 Rav4?
I seriously doubt it...but u never can tell..if I can ship the ride to naija for free...nd pay half the price for clearing...I guess I can sell for 800k...u could consider a pencil light at least b4 the 35% increase in cost of clearing.....on the other hand...there's this place in ibadan where cars are sold cheap...just that u'll have to work on them...all lagos cleared...full custom papers...the owner of this business...ships in lots of cars into naija...but b4 shipping..the cars are cut into two halves...meaning like 25 cars can size a container...so he pays less for shipping...nd sells cheap...a friend of mine bought a pencil light camry for 400...the working cost like 200k...total 600k...I hear dealers go there a lot...by the time the workings are done nd sprayed....u won't even know the car was initially sliced into two halves...

1 Like

Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by naijaflame: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hello 2livescrew,pls can you link me up with the Ibadan dealer. I will be very grateful if you do
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by coolsegun2002: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
naijaflame: Hello 2livescrew,pls can you link me up with the Ibadan dealer. I will be very grateful if you do
No problem man...anytime u ready...
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by Clemzzz(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls pals,will i be able to get a good tokunbo car with my N600k? I stay in Ibadan,thanks.
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by coolsegun2002: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Clemzzz: Pls pals,will i be able to get a good tokunbo car with my N600k? I stay in Ibadan,thanks.
Depends on what u want man....but I've got a tokunbo toyota avensis 2002... for 560k...but it's right hand..so u'll have to convert...dats if u r interested shaaa..
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by Clemzzz(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
@coolsegun,i really appreciate your response,i luv honda bulldog or camry pencil...and i prefer it to be left handed.
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by 2livescrew: 6:11am On Aug 04, 2014
coolsegun2002:
I seriously doubt it...but u never can tell..if I can ship the ride to naija for free...nd pay half the price for clearing...I guess I can sell for 800k...u could consider a pencil light at least b4 the 35% increase in cost of clearing.....on the other hand...there's this place in ibadan where cars are sold cheap...just that u'll have to work on them...all lagos cleared...full custom papers...the owner of this business...ships in lots of cars into naija...but b4 shipping..the cars are cut into two halves...meaning like 25 cars can size a container...so he pays less for shipping...nd sells cheap...a friend of mine bought a pencil light camry for 400...the working cost like 200k...total 600k...I hear dealers go there a lot...by the time the workings are done nd sprayed....u won't even know the car was initially sliced into two halves...
Thank you for your interesting info kindly give me the contact or link me up with seller so that i can check the vehicles.Thanks
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by 2livescrew: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
coolsegun2002:

Thank you for your important information.Please how can i get in touch with this dealer in Ibadan?My mail address is livescrew2@gmail.com
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by Coldplay007(f): 5:41am On Sep 16, 2014
coolsegun2002:
shocked. Is this true? Where in Ibadan?
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by coolsegun2002: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Coldplay007:
shocked. Is this true? Where in Ibadan?

Sanyo ibadan..
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by chidi4sam(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Plz send me the dealer's contact on my E-mail. Chidi4sam@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by opsynea2j(m): 3:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by ruthdachic: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
@coolsegun2000 pls can u pls give me d cotact of d ibadan car dealer.ruthdachic@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by STARGREEN(m): 5:01am On Sep 29, 2015
@coolsegun2000 pls can u pls give me d contact
of d Ibadan Car. I send mail for more info
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by kingreign(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2015
coolsegun2002:

Sanyo ibadan..
I know Santo, Ibadan, I know a lot of importers cut corners when they want to import cars by cutting the cars into halves and loading more than 5 cars above one another in a container. But this is a very dangerous act. The safety cage and crumple zones of these mutilated cars are destroyed and no amount of welds might bring them to function as they should-protect passengers from being crushed in an accident, besides, there are incidents of leakages along these weld lines, failure of welds to hold and you'll start seeing collapsing pillars and rusts.
Saving some money just to endanger ones life is a NO NO for me, I don't know what you think about it.

Cc
coldplay007
Re: Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria by billyG(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2015
Naijeria sef,buy a slice car?Tufiakwa,Olowu maje,Allakia.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System / Benz vs BMW vs Audi: Pure German Machines! / Would You Buy This 1914 Peugeot L45 2-seater Racecar For N2.7 Billion? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.