Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Prophecy About Isreal And Gaza (from Quran) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophecy About Isreal And Gaza (from Quran) (3106 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / T B Joshua, Predicts 3rd World War May Start Between Isreal And Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prophecy About Isreal And Gaza (from Quran) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
With the war going on between Gaza and Israel, there is one thing that comes to my mind...; 'The Prophecy'

Allah promised that the Jews would take over their land when the day of judgement is getting close.

Koran (Sura 17:104):"And we said to the Children of Israel, 'scatter and live all over the world...and when the end of the world is near we will gather you again into the Promised Land."

This war will never stop with violence until the Muslims come together and unite and follow the Quran and its message. I believe the prophecy is what is happening in Gaza now.

The Jews were once scattered all over the world as Allah destined and finally they are coming and reclaiming their land as Allah destined. The earlier the Palestine's take note of this the better cos the Jews are winning this war every minute which shows that it is Allah's decision that they'll claim back their land.
Re: The Prophecy About Isreal And Gaza (from Quran) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
are you sure those guys are concerned about what Allah said or did not say?

let other Muslims tell us what their own interpretation of that verse is so we can know whether you are on track or not
Re: The Prophecy About Isreal And Gaza (from Quran) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
The first time I see Quran saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: The Prophecy About Isreal And Gaza (from Quran) by wasak(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
hopelink1: The first time I see Quran saying the truth
the 1st time u decided to accept d truth. probably because it suits u...

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy About Isreal And Gaza (from Quran) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
wasak:
the 1st time u decided to accept d truth. probably because it suits u...
Quran is not 100% false
Re: The Prophecy About Isreal And Gaza (from Quran) by wasak(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
hopelink1: Quran is not 100% false

i couldn't have expected u to say anything different

(1) (Reply)

. / Five Nigerian Pastors Make The List Of Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World (pic) / This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.