Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! (1009 Views)

We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Urgent Message: Gov. T. A. Orji To All Igbos And Abians In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by obinalihe: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dear Abians and my very good friends!

I have always made it clear to all Abians that it is not in my powers to anoint my successor as that negates the principles of true democracy which I have serious respect for. For the benefit of doubt, the election of my successor will follow due process, equity and fairness according to the constitution of my Party.

I wish to state for the umpteenth time that I have no anointed candidate for the 2015 governorship election in Abia State, nor do I intend to have. Any one parading himself as my anointed candidate is living in the past because already I have fought gallantly to decimate godfatherism and 'mamacracy' from Abia political landscape, and never again will it be resurrected.

God bless you all

TAO

Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by Gboliwe: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Foolish man. If the electorate had powers, any foooooool who comes in your name is sure to lose.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
The mamacracy slogan is for orji uzor kalu and his mum I guess!

Orji uzor kalu and this short demon called T.A Orji should both be nailed upside down the cross for making Abia State what it is today.
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by henchamb(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
when will i ever read about any positive comment about my abia on nairaland. chai
who killed Dr nwosu kenneth the commissioner for agriculture.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by kioboy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
henchamb: when will i ever read about any positive comment about my abia on nairaland. chai
who killed Dr nwosu kenneth the commissioner for agriculture.

My brother we are asking dee Ta Orji to unravel those behind this gruesome murder.
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by DEBUCHMANNY: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
like say U no, anoint any candidate and lets bet if he will not fail woefully, ewu Abia
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by henchamb(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
kioboy:

My brother we are asking dee Ta Orji to unravel those behind this gruesome murder.
He was the best man in that useless govt
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by Enkaynwa(f): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
DEBUCHMANNY: like say U no, anoint any candidate and lets bet if he will not fail woefully, ewu Abia

grin
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by cust0mized13: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gboliwe: Foolish man. If the electorate had powers, any foooooool who comes in your name is sure to lose.

You and your fellow abians are the fools here, i'l tell you why.

The PDP administration of T.A orji has turned abia state into a cesspit yet you and your foolsih ibo kins will still vote for PDP in the next election and T.A orji's successor is certainly going to be from the PDP

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by obinalihe: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
There is no best governor to come from Abia now that can do better than T.A..this man has done better than the past governors
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by patrikobi: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
I think people are being sentiment here,who could say that T.A is not working ,I would ask the person to tell me if T.A. Was to be his father he would come here to talk trash ..let us be honest
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by Gboliwe: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
obinalihe: There is no best governor to come from Abia now that can do better than T.A..this man has done better than the past governors
I reject this curse of yours in Jesus victorious name!

I reject it in its totality! I say when there will be a roll call of good governors in Abia state T.A.Orji will not be found. How can a man so greedy, wicked and retrogressive be the best? God forbid!
Secondly, choose your words well, even if you can't think. How can you say the thief will be better than the ones to come? Nna stop provoking me.
That reminds me, that policeman his son killed, what has been done about the case? Has his son been executed?

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by ocular007(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
You think T.A is not doing better ,then go and try..ORJI UZOR KALU did the worse things than any governors would have done...so cut the crap.T.A is better
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
patrikobi: I think people are being sentiment here,who could say that T.A is not working ,I would ask the person to tell me if T.A. Was to be his father he would come here to talk trash ..let us be honest
So U people have finally landed on Nairaland? Trust me, U can never make headway here with that dirty T.A Orji propaganda. We play it hard and rough on this forum.

These taxi drivers and potential taxi drivers never cease to amaze me. I know U guys need the passat badly but then..... That man has done nothing in 8 years to justify a monthly allocation of over N4bn. Its a shame really. That's the bitter truth we all have to live with.
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by emindu: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
OUK was a criminal because he embezzled the money belonging to the state and used for his personal business , in the history of abia state leadership no leader can be compared with the present governor . T. a Orji , he is working hard to ensure rapid development in abia state
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by Law211: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
The peoples Governor,a man of his words,a promise keeper and the brain behind the uncommon infrastructural transformation in Abia state.You have said it and Abians are behind you.Ride on sir!
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by ocular007(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
One can't stop making me laugh ,if you think T.A has failed us try OUK ,or the Ogbonnaya ONU.Up you T.A
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by ikennaoma(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
obinalihe: There is no best governor to come from Abia now that can do better than T.A..this man has done better than the past governors
We all knw u are doing d job u are being paid 4. But knw that one day u will account 4 all this lies
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Confused Abians.

Very soon, the sun will rise for Abia..
Re: T.A Orji : Dear Abians And My Very Good Friends! by chimerase2: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Abia's nitemare still want to run for de senate and to worsen the situation he will win angry

(1) (Reply)

Israel Launched Its Gaza Ground Operation Cautiously. Hamas Runs To Shelter / Africa Should Heed Botswana’s Simple Success Recipe / B’haram May Link Up With ISIS —australian Negotiator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.