Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria (2149 Views)

Brand Ambassadors Needed Nationwide / Just Received An Invite Message From Ambassadors Care Res Nigeria(acr) / Which Company Is Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria by sherilycious: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria advertise for job regularly, but you are selected only if you are a registered member, so try to register to become a TAN ambassador so you can benefit from their job offers. Click the link to register and learn more. http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=15510
Re: Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria by sherilycious: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
There are so many other benefits, like, travelling, trainings, attending national meetings, e.t.c
Re: Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
I tried registering but i could not. I kept seeing a message that i should correct the input with error, i checked all the info i entered but didn't see any error. So, what could be d problem?
Re: Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria by sherilycious: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
Make sure u follow the correct date of birth format and start ur phone num with 234, and cross check ur email, or maybe its network issues, just keep trying
Re: Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria by chamboy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
campaign members
Re: Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria by sherilycious: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
when I first heard of this I thought it was scam till I registered and saw lots of opportunities
Re: Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria by fergie001: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014

Re: Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria by sherilycious: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2014
this is your opportunity be a vioce in Nigeria, and gain from the transformation agenda
Re: Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria by Latty88(f): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
sherilycious: when I first heard of this I thought it was scam till I registered and saw lots of opportunities

Have registered and yet to see any opportunity o. Secondly,what is the next step after registering?
Re: Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria by sherilycious: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Latty88: .

Have registered and yet to see any opportunity o. Secondly,what is the next step after registering?

like them on face book there you will see their job adverts and promotions and you will be able to benefit from it since you are registered.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy (modified) / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2017 -apply Now !!! / Hobark Oil And Gas Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.