Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,355 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice (20657 Views)

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / Tips For A Guy On How To Confront A Girl For Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by jericco1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Though I'm not married but I believe these tips is an ideal replacement for all those incessant quarrels which may lead to break-up. So, to the married ones ''Family First''
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by LyfeJennings(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
All this one na oyinbo mehn
Its gonna be tough to do any of those. Not 4 a bad tempered person like me. I just might let her go or might hurt her if I dont think of snuffing her life (God forbid)...
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by tonididdy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Smartsyn: you didn't tell us what killed your uncle.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha jesu ...what else?...what's that death trap married men put in their wives gucci? Hahaha
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by damilolaluv(f): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
maxism2:

guys may cheat, though not good.
but on no account should women cheat, especially married women
unfortunately men like your uncle love the married kind. If no man goes for the married ones who will they cheat with? Men always scream when women cheat as if they are not doing it too. If your lady chests then leave simple. If my man cheats there is really no need for violence and over the top ghetto behaviour. Simply leave of you are not satisfied. If you are so disgusted with women, There are men out there that's assuming if you have not started already undecided
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by InvertedHammer: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
/

Crime of passion...

Coughs....just thinking out loud

\
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
If ur spouse don't cheat on u. Yo go for spirisual check up. Either he/she takin som good good stuff from ur life or he/she is bein send to distroy ur body and ur soul.

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
[size=13pt]Ladies tend to cheat a lot more than men lately though, weirdly. Hard to trust most ladies cos apparently they get easily swayed, even the most religious ones.... To the guys, be the best you can be, love her much, care for her, she get carried away and cheats move out of her life with ease, lets see if the one she cheated with can fill the void you filled..... Love someone new, Hopefully the new one will learn from how your ex wasted such a good guy like you wink Enjoy!!! [/size]

6 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by great664(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Missmossy: Cool tips. As usual,the guys claim to be saints. All i see is hyprocrisy at its peak. Not all ladies of the feminine gender are sluts, not all are cheap anyway.

That you encountered some who dwindled your emotions if you got any is no reason to spew trash.
I agree with u, they are good ones just pray to meet them, I have met slutty ones though but when I met this one, I thout she is same too and trusting her was hard, but she kips proving it to me always till dis very moment
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Smartsyn(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
tonididdy: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha jesu ...what else?...what's that death trap married men put in their wives gucci? Hahaha
Magun, I think....
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
maxism2: once women start cheating on their husbands, they become poisonous.

some women are too cheap.

my late uncle used to bang and finga them anyhow even though he was old just bcs of little cash. he banged d married, single, fiancees of guys. That's when I knew women are cheap slutss , excluding my mum and virgin sisters

Loll figures.

@Topic. You don't deal with them. You exit the relationship. It's that simple.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by blesszzy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
when men body dey hot who go remember tips..

2 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
1 tin must kil a man

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by fapcrook(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Abii ooo, he forgot to tell us,,,,,,but we all know now,,,,,na that Virus na ni

2 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by maxism2: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2014

he was 82 when he died. he was hail and hearty and agile, when I left him that day only to return back from work to hear that he was rushed to d hospital and d next day he died.

his money had finished maybe thinking .

d ladies finished his money

7 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Don't mind the joker
Adaeze003:

Uhm... I only asked a question. If you don't expect your wife to cheat under any circumstance then do not cheat yourself. Cheating is not gender specific.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
immediate divorce. no excuses.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by blesszzy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Loll figures.

@Topic. You don't deal with them. You exit the relationship. It's that simple.
you think its dat simple to exit a relationship jst lyk dat where someone has struggle and built ..i tink u knw the hustles, shakara and sleepless nites u gals do gv us
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by adtiezy1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Buh y do spouce cheat.....any one found cheating should be stoned..simple..#team saudi arabia#
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Randy100: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Adaeze003: I hope ya'll guys won't also cheat seeing as you consider it a serious offence?
men are polygamous in nature.

2 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by beeevan: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Even those birthed by side chics and second wives are screaming " women are hoes", we all know who the sons of wh*ores are undecided.

If women are whatever you said they are, the one that birthed you is no exemption ,neither are your sisters.

5 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by chlowi(f): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lmao at d comments MOST MEN AND THEIR CHEAP BLACKMAIL....

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by myspnigeria: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cheaters won't like this..... Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Calebosko(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
i hate women,dey are fish brain yet dey claim wise,dey are slut yet dey form like dy dont like sex,lie,kiling,gosip,backlash,betrayal all dea hoby,dey know its not good but dey lov it,may b its bcus dey eat d forbiden fruit more dan adam who only taste it upon arival,while eve was permenent on d garden.i dont tink i wil eva spend my had earn money to buy a woman
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2014

wicked grin grin
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Edusouls(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Africans entirely re vry unfaithful nowadays, man and woman, due to so dishonesty and insincerity that is the order of the day for black africans, we celebrate lies, we luv it so much..men tend to be more faithful wen they re poor,but wen they get money they go crazy with women even if married, women nowadays tend to be worse becus, at their early and youthful ages they form the habit of cheating and lying, b4 they get married they have swindled and played lots of men and women's case is worse becuse they feel no remorse, they have a naturaly hard and wicked heart, which is then equipped with deceit, men dont have the skills of deceit, if a man is cheating u can see some signs,unlike the case of women u see no signs. Women get married expecting the best of men, while she is worthless and empty, they expect their husby to keep to them, while they themselves from the time they were born has never been faithful and honest to any man that come their way..what goes around comes around..

8 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by emperorchedda(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
beeevan: Even those birthed by side chics and second wives are screaming " women are hoes", we all know who the sons of wh*ores are undecided.

If women are whatever you said they are, the one that birthed you is no exemption ,neither are your sisters.
Ok yes we agree, our sisters and mums are hoes. Now that doesn't change the fact that all gals are hoes including you! I wonder why gals rush to accuse our sisters and mums wen we tell dem dey are hoes, fine, just accept all of u are HOES!

9 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by beeevan: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
emperorchedda: Ok yes we agree, our sisters and mums are hoes. Now that doesn't change the fact that all gals are hoes including you! I wonder why gals rush to accuse our sisters and mums wen we tell dem dey are hoes, fine, just accept all of u are HOES!

Low life, i was expecting your quote, the shoe fitted perfectly.

***ignored***

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by teebabe17(f): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
D best way 2 do it. grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by GooseBaba: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
maxism2:

he was 82 when he died. he was hail and hearty and agile, when I left him that day only to return back from work to hear that he was rushed to d hospital and d next day he died.

his money had finished maybe thinking .

d ladies finished his money

Damnnuuuuuummm!!! At 82 the guy still dey finger.. grin grin, I guess he was getting his money's worth. He can always go back and smell his fingers... Hehe he.. Toto thinz... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by cvxta(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ehnnnnnn
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lordabas: who get time for confrontation Make she do mistake cheat na dia she go know say that i was a warrior in my previous life angry
#Team no nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Adaeze003(f): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Randy100: men are polygamous by the not-so-meaningful culture.

Fixed...
Honestly, I'm sick of the silly polygamous excuse. If you are polygamous, no1 is gon beat or bite you! Just let her know what she's getting into. Tell her you're gon take two wives or that you're gon have side chicks! Some gals really don't mind.

Don't lie to her that you're gon be faithful n then stab her in the back. We're all humans so you should know that the same disgust you'll feel if your wife cheats is what she'll feel as well. Contrary to what guys may think, we don't have special "coolants" in our brains that help us 4giv n 4get faster! Just saying.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

190 Relationship Therapy / My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year / Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.