Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice (20671 Views)

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / Tips For A Guy On How To Confront A Girl For Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by rhemal: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
just passing...........

but wait o,if a man cheats on his wife,he shd be 4given but if a woman try d same hell will b let loosed.
so so unfair.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
The BEST solution is to pray you don't get caught up in that situation...Believe me, it's better to pray in advance than to react in adversity.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Vivipop(f): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
If you think he/she is cheating,then he/she is cheating. No need to gather any evidence just do the needful...
Nb: cheating is cheating. It is just as bad as it sounds in both male and female
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by tIce(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Do I really need TIps..... Hell no!!!
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by p2t2r(m): 1:06am On Jul 20, 2014
maxism2: once women start cheating on their husbands, they become poisonous.

some women are too cheap.

my late uncle used to bang and finga them anyhow even though he was old just bcs of little cash. he banged d married, single, fiancees of guys. That's when I knew women are cheap slutss , excluding my mum and virgin sisters
I pity you, so its another person's mum and sisters that are slutss abi? U better ask your mum who's your real dad and then ask your sisters if they're truly virgins. Don't forget to find out what truly killed your uncle, I sure say na HIV. Mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by p2t2r(m): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2014
rhemal: just passing...........

but wait o,if a man cheats on his wife,he shd be 4given but if a woman try d same hell will b let loosed.
so so unfair.

its a man's world grin
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 20, 2014
blesszzy:
you think its dat simple to exit a relationship jst lyk dat where someone has struggle and built ..i tink u knw the hustles, shakara and sleepless nites u gals do gv us

Built only to be broken? The best thing to do is to set him free. You free, forgive, forget and before you know it, you've moved on. C'est fini.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by hensben(m): 2:41am On Jul 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Built only to be broken? The best thing to do is to set him free. You free, forgive, forget and voilà! Before you know it, you've moved on.
ifa hear say e end there, i know what to do to her sha
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 20, 2014
hensben: ifa hear say e end there, i know what to do to her sha

Do what?
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by hensben(m): 2:53am On Jul 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Do what?
she will not even try it but if paraventure she tries it..well my action is best known to me.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 20, 2014
hensben: she will not even try it but if paraventure she tries it..well my action is best known to me.

Ominous. The only actions you can fully control are your own.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by hensben(m): 3:00am On Jul 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Ominous. The only actions you can fully control are your own.
that day will be very hot for her cos am quick to anger except i didnt set my eyes on her after the did had been done.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 20, 2014
hensben: that day will be very hot for her cos am quick to anger except i didnt set my eyes on her after the did had been done.

Anger is a beast. You must learn to control it, or it will lead you to disaster.

2 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by martinor: 3:43am On Jul 20, 2014
Adaeze003:

Uhm... I only asked a question. If you don't expect your wife to cheat under any circumstance then do not cheat yourself. Cheating is not gender specific.
Simple!
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by martinor: 3:51am On Jul 20, 2014
Let's learn to be in control of our emotions! Its difficult though but come to think of it, can anger resolves emotional traumas without hurt? A good piece man......cheating should be handled with utmost care

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Rogers210(m): 4:51am On Jul 20, 2014
maxism2: once women start cheating on their husbands, they become poisonous.

some women are too cheap.

my late uncle used to bang and finga them anyhow even though he was old just bcs of little cash. he banged d married, single, fiancees of guys. That's when I knew women are cheap slutss , excluding my mum and virgin sisters
Ever wondered why he died so early?

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by chupcake(m): 4:57am On Jul 20, 2014
Who else thinks Seun should create the 'You are a fool' button...
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by rhemal: 5:07am On Jul 20, 2014
u deserve hot red slap that will turn u face purple............

man's world ko,man's world ni

3 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by rhemal: 5:12am On Jul 20, 2014
p2t2r: its a man's world grin

u deserve beating

man's world ko,man's ni......

3 Likes

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by divalishis: 6:57am On Jul 20, 2014
I can see people hurting here...cheesy
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by Anacksunamun: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2014
maxism2:

guys may cheat, though not good.
but on no account should women cheat, especially married women
The most retárded reasoning and gargantuan hypocrisy ever witnessed in the history of mankind. You are quick to call your mom and sisters cheap slùts by your generalising (I don't buy your excuse crap), but will act like the cheapest slùt and sleep around, and expect the ladies to praise you? You will make a bad husband/Bf and I'll never advise any sane human to come anywhere near your ilk.

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by MizTyna(f): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2014
dre11: Before u venture into cheating....

Pls do count the cost..
And check if it makes sense to do that to your wiffy/husband....

And if ur partner to cheat
check urself if ure not the cause for that person to cheat...
If u fullfill all obligations that is expected of you to fullfill in all.

Excuse me? U are unhappy in a relationship and d next thing to do is cheat? Huh? If everybody decides to do that,nobody will be faithful. People cheat because they want to,love to,greediness and lack of integrity. Not for any reason!
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by MizTyna(f): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2014
Rogers210: Ever wondered why he died so early?
Ouch! sad

1 Like

Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2014
LoL... Nigerian men on nairaland are dreamers sha!... They cheat and expect that a woman shouldn't too... abi?... Another kid even said 'its a man's world'.... Rotfl... Ok na... Keep cheating ehe! lol....

"Women are wiser these days".
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by loswhite(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2014
lalasticlala:

hahahahahahaha

Englishguru u no gree ooo.

what if she begs u and promises never to indulge in it again? won't u 4gv?
NOPE
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by lalasticlala(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2014
loswhite: NOPE

lol

bros u mean o
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by loswhite(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol

bros u mean o
cheating is disrespect to our relationship and I can't tolerate that. Cheating is not by mistake. My problem with girls is when u tell them to be careful abt a guy they will label u insecure, then later claim is a mistake undecided
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by chuxyz(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2014
Adaeze003:

Uhm... I only asked a question. If you don't expect your wife to cheat under any circumstance then do not cheat yourself. Cheating is not gender specific.
Cheating is gender specific. If you are a christian like me, you will know the account of Solomon who had up to 1000 women. God has made man polygamous even though the christian religion condemns it but that has been the nature of man from the onset. I will like you to know that If a man cheats today, tomorrow he can absorb that woman as a second wife and everything gets to norm. But if a woman cheats, she can't absorb her cheating partner as a second husband. You check am na. Though cheating is cheating but don't compare men's cheating with women's because the former can be overlooked or seen as a norm.
Re: How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice by ndukwejoe(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2014
Smartsyn: you didn't tell us what killed your uncle.
hahhhahhahahaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.