Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? (16716 Views)

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / Video: Eni The Ss3 School Girl Giving Her Boy Friend Mouth Action / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by efuah(f): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2007
gifts, ok
money? nope! unless the needs be.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by duchez(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2007
I don't see anything wrong in giving gifts to a guy. As a matter of fact it is one of the way to show how much you care for him.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by OmoEko1(f): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2007
Its okay to give a guy gift but money that is a big no no.

What the hell, his suppose to be the one giving me money. When u start giving a guy money, he will talk advantage of u then dump your ass for the next girl that comes around. And when u happen to be going through a rough time, that is when he will disappear, when u need him the most.

MEN WILL LEAVE U DRY LIKE CRAY FISH

MEN ARE WICKED OH, SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY ARE THEY IN THIS WORLD.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by 2dye4(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2007
@omo eko: not a fair comment. sad
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by OmoEko1(f): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2007
What isn't fair about it shocked,abeg speak for urself Mr tongue.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by snazzydawn(f): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2008
In my humble opinion, there is absolutely nothing wrong in giving your man gifts and money. It is no big deal. If you like to receive money, by all means, give it out also. Once in a while, even if he is Adenuga's son, or a millionaire, transfer some credit to him, or send him a recharge card. Men appreciate that a lot. That does not make you a fool.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by kalmebad(f): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2008
@POSTER

There is nothing wrong in giving especially to someone who appreciate and dnt tk it for guaranted, but it can also be stupid when u keep giving and dont receive once in a while also. Love they say should be reciprocative. Some guys are gold diggers who only want to reap always without sowing , they are bad news.

@ all guys hmmmmmmmmmmm u all are now cheesy grin because here it's a girl on d giving side, a lady made a similar post somewhere on this thread,and u guys wanted to crucify her beacuse she complained of a stingy boyfriend, na waoh ooooooooooooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by jkpretty(f): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2008
Giving gifts to ur man is really cool, i like surprises & so i like to give surprises. There's equally nothing wrong in giving money, but don't over do it. A real man won't even allow it.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by asas(f): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2008
Giving gifts aint bad !!!!and money too dats if his goin thru problems
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by francis21: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2008
Landers,
Bible talk say " GIVER NEVA LACK" both party can exchange gifts items, it could be anythin. there nothin bad in it.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by chiudo(f): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2008
pls guys how do i log in for job searching,am looking for a job,in a more serious note, sad
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by chiudo(f): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2008
if you have an idear pls u can give the web site or your email address so that i can forward my cv,i read accounting,preasently working ,but needs a new job.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Fostercat(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2008
I dey collect any thing cool
No long thing tongue
Awoof no they run belle grin
I dey collect back cheesy
centre shocked
middle tongue
just name it coolbad guy
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by madamkoko: 2:16am On Mar 07, 2008
I used to be one those ''NICE" women that bought stuff for men because I cared and also because I could afford the finer things in life.

Didn't stop them from CHEATING or thier USERISH behavior,

Obviously caring about a man by buying them stuff, HORRIBLE IDEA.

Will NEVER buy anything for a man (at least while in dating phase)

The men I dated were U'SERS, who always wanted to recieve but never want to give. (enuff said)
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by tRoOE(f): 2:40am On Mar 07, 2008
A guy has to worth every dime I spend on him wink

I have no problem spending money on my guy by buying him gifts because his worth’s more than what am giving him, at the end of the day he spent triple or even more of what have done or gifts he got from me kiss kiss kiss,like he usually says, am like a fragile glass, he pampers me very carefully so I don’t break, hell yea am his diamond piece and even worth more. So you see why i don't mind giving him gifts kiss kiss

Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Fostercat(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2008
A guy has to worth every dime I spend on him

I have no problem spending money on my guy by buying him gifts because his worth’s more than what am giving him, at the end of the day he spent triple or even more of what have done or gifts he got from me ,like he usually says, am like a fragile glass, he pampers me very carefully so I don’t break, hell yea am his diamond piece and even worth more. So you see why i don't mind giving him gifts
continue to dey deceive ur self cool
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by tRoOE(f): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2008
Foster cat:

continue to dey deceive your self cool
Oh really, so why don't you tell me something i don't know oh, Solomakinde grin grin
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Busta(f): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2008
madamkoko:

I used to be one those ''NICE" women that bought stuff for men because I cared and also because I could afford the finer things in life.
Didn't stop them from CHEATING or their USERISH behavior,

Obviously caring about a man by buying them stuff, HORRIBLE IDEA.

Will NEVER buy anything for a man (at least while in dating phase)

The men I dated were You'SERS, who always wanted to recieve but never want to give. (enough said)

rich madam, na u put ursef in that situation!
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by choco4life(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2008
Na wa for you ladies gan sef, una sabi collect gifts from guys, some sef dey steal to satisfy dem girlfriend
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by chiudo(f): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2008
Hi guys,
pls do any one of you has an idear of someone who wants a driver,
pls contact me on this e-mail chiudo26@yahoo.com
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by amaikama(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2008
If my girl friend, just ordinary girlfriend ooo!! give me gift, she don become my wife be that now grin
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by lammy2(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2008
There's nothing wrong with giving ur guy gifts, dont agree with the money part
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by pureminded: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2009
I dey find girl like this cheesy ,
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by hypertek(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2009
nofin wrong at all,as long as the girl can afford it ders no bigit in dat,infact i fink its only usual a guy does it all but havin a girl whoz generous makes the relationship less frictional.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Badriyyah(f): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2009
There's nothing wrong with giving a guy gifts or money, if you're in a relationship this would definitely happen at one point. If you don't trust him enough to give him cash, then you need to find someone else. It works both ways.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by vanderjo(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2009
The ladies here seem to be against giving out money to guys,well i have heard the men say it also not good to give a woman money,y?she's going to take you for granted and my question is this,who is deceiving who?gifts are both with money?so it doesn't make sense if its money or gifts,the problem is we give cuz of wwhat we will gain and thats not fair,you give not to get reward,from your giver,you should give cuz you want to give and its from your heart and the reward that comes from it will be far more better than what you did think you will gain.

Giving is virtue,not everybody can give,gift or money,so for me it doesn't matter if its gift or money,i understand some men will take you for granted when a woman gives them moeny and some will equally worship you when you give them money and most might not even value the gifts you gave to them,it is all about maturity,be it money or gift it doesn't matter.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by ijleke(f): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2009
@ poster Giving my boo GIFTS i dont see anything wrong with it, but money hmmmmmm i can only give if he ask for it,
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by JJYOU: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2009
ijleke:

@ poster Giving my boo GIFTS i dont see anything wrong with it, but money hmmmmmm i can only give if he ask for it,
he may never ask you for it so just go ahead and give.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Amigoz(f): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2009
@ Poster i see nothing wrong with it,

I dont know about u, but giving makes me feel good inside,regardless of the gender.

Especially when im in need myself and I still give.

Its good to give, wink
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by gabsteve(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2009
some of the ladies like receiving n not giving.

so they shud learn to be giving at all time.

Jo ooooo,
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by OBVIOUS(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2009
Giving a JOBLESS man gifts or MONEY is a BAD IDEA.

If ur boo has potential, like is <going to skool>, or at least has a part time job, then do things for him, but if he's just a loser then chai, he will only keep asking and you will be annoyed.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by pureminded: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2009
Amigoz:

@ Poster i see nothing wrong with it,

I dont know about u, but giving makes me feel good inside,regardless of the gender.

Especially when im in need myself and I still give.

Its good to give, wink

Nice one babe gurl wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / Longest Married Couple Celebrates 81st Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.