Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Owner Of Monaco Football Club To Pay £2.6B In World Record Divorce Settlement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Owner Of Monaco Football Club To Pay £2.6B In World Record Divorce Settlement (512 Views)

Arsenal ‘make Opening £18.2m Bid To Complete Transfer Of Monaco's Midfielder / Nigeria’s Supporters Club To Acquire A Private Jet – Rafiu Ladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owner Of Monaco Football Club To Pay £2.6B In World Record Divorce Settlement by oggy89: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Monaco football club owner, Dmitry Rybolovlev, 47, has been ordered to pay a world record divorce settlement of more than £2.6 billion to his ex-wife.

Read more at RADAR: http://www.radar.ng/gist/owner-of-monaco-football-club-must-pay-2-6b-in-world-record-divorce-settlement/
Re: Owner Of Monaco Football Club To Pay £2.6B In World Record Divorce Settlement by papannamdi1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
another reason why i hate women not related to me by blood,
lazy gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Monaco Football Club To Pay £2.6B In World Record Divorce Settlement by technophile(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chai!! Women can be bastard sometimes.
Re: Owner Of Monaco Football Club To Pay £2.6B In World Record Divorce Settlement by safarigirl(f): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
God punish devil. If na me be the man, I go just make sure say you 'mysteriously' disappear. Then one day divers will find your mutilated body inside atlantic ocean.

Why the woman wicked like that? That kain money fit end world hunger, na wetin one sisi go use buy cloth and jewellry. Chai!

(1) (Reply)

Madrid Complete James Move / Do You Follow Cricket? / Breaking: NFF Congress Turn Out To Be Election...christopher Giwa Elected As Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.