Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord (3325 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Evidences That God Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2014
malvisguy212: carnalminded man,

The apostle Paul referred to this law in relationship to Jesus and His death on the cross. In Galatians 3:13 we read, “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, ‘Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree’” (ESV). Jesus was cursed for us, hanging on the cross as a substitute for our sins. The law in the Mosaic economy was a foreshadowing of the redemption of man. Another interesting detail is that the cross of Christ was sometimes referred to in Jewish contexts as a “tree.” Acts 5:30 states, “The God of our fathers raised Jesus, whom you killed by hanging him on a tree” (ESV). Acts 10:39 says, “They put him to death by hanging him on a tree” (ESV). See also Acts 13:29. The concept of cursing and blessing in association with a tree is found in the larger narrative of Scripture. In Genesis 3 Eve and then Adam eat fruit from a tree from which they were forbidden to eat. In Revelation 22:14 the eternal state includes those who eat from the tree of life. A tree was involved in the entry of sin into humanity (through the tree in the Garden), the answer to sin for humanity (through the cross), and the ultimate removal of sin in eternity (through the tree of life). Under the Mosaic Law, those who were hanged on a tree were cursed. The law made it illegal to leave the body hanging overnight. This law applied to Jesus, who was executed on a tree, although He had done no wrong. Jesus’ dead body was removed from the cross on the same day of His death and was buried. Jesus took the curse of sin upon Himself to redeem us from sin.
SO IF YOU CONCLUDE JESUS WAS HANGED ON A TREE THAT MEANS HE IS CURSED BY GOD

Deuteronomy 21:23English Standard Version (ESV)

23 his body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God. You shall not defile your land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance.

THESE WAS CLARIFY IN THE HOLLY QUR'AN

Surat An-Nisā' (The Women) - سورة النساء

4:157

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
4:158

Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
emusan and malvisguy212

hope you both accept jesus was not crucified with all these biblical and quranic evidences
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
tola9ja: emusan and malvisguy212

hope you both accept jesus was not crucified with all these biblical and quranic evidences
i ignore you because no mather how hard i explain bible for you, you will never understand beacuse thhat is how you were brought up, it will be hard to comes out of islamic deception,i have a muslim barground, but by his Grace am a christian.

All what i have explain to you, openminded friends will understand.i post a coment in islam section, infect my aguiement is from the quran and i demanded an answer, but your mod(maclantunji) ban me for offensive post, are you guys ashamed to know the truth?i pray God save your soul.

thank you for your time.bye
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
malvisguy212: i ignore you because no mather how hard i explain bible for you, you will never understand beacuse thhat is how you were brought up, it will be hard to comes out of islamic deception,i have a muslim barground, but by his Grace am a christian.

All what i have explain to you, openminded friends will understand.i post a coment in islam section, infect my aguiement is from the quran and i demanded an answer, but your mod(maclantunji) ban me for offensive post, are you guys ashamed to know the truth?i pray God save your soul.

thank you for your time.bye
it painful that you ignore what jesus practice and embrace idol worshipers that believe in Crucifixion

MAY BE IF YOU GO THROUGH THESE AL-MIGHTY ALLAH CAN HELP YOU TO REVERT BACK

[b]Quran And Biblical Verses That support islam 5 articles of faith

No Islam No Paradise
1. Believe in one ness of God
Q-41:6
Say {o muhammed S.A.W} I am only a human being
like you.and it revealed tome that your God{Allah} is one
therefore take straight path to him
Q-112:1
Say {o muhammed S.A.W} he is ONE
B-mark12:29
Jesus answered ‘’the first is ,’hear,o isreal :the lord our
god,the lord is one
B-deuteronomy6:4
Hear o isreal :the lord our god isone
2. salat(worship)
Q-22:77
O you who have believe bow down and
prostrate yourselves and worship your lord do good things that
you may be successful
Q-29:45
Recite {o muhammed S.A.W} what have beenrevealed
to you of the book{Quran}and perform salat
B-Nehemiah8:4-6
And ezra thescribe stood on a wooden pulpit which they had
made for the purpose; and besidehim stood mattihi’ah
shema,anaiah,uri’ah,hilki’ah and pedai’ah,mish’a-
el,malchi’jahhashum,hashbad’danah,zechariah and meshul’lam
on his left hand and ezra openedthe book in the sitght of all the
people and when he opened it all the peoplestood.ezra blessed
the lord the great God and all the people answered amenamen,
lifting up there hands and bow there heads and worship the
lord withtheir face on the ground
B-numbers 20:6
The moses and aaron went from the presenceof assembly to
the door of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces and
theglorify lord appeared to them
B-genesis 17:3
then Abram fellon his face and god said to him
B-matthew26:39
And going alittle farther he fell on is face and prayed
B-revelation 7:11
And all the angelstood round the throne and round the elders
and the the four living creaturesand they fell on their faces
before the throne and worshipped God saying ameenblessing
and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power
and migthbe to our God for ever end ever Amen
3.Giving Alms to poor{zakat}
Q-9:60
As-sadaqat{zakat} are only for the fuqara{poor}andmiskin
{poor}
B-mark12:41
And he sat downopposite the treasury and watched the
multitude putting money into the treasurymany rich people also
put in large amount
4. fasting in themonth of RAMADAN
Q-2:185
The month oframadan in which was revealed the Quran
aguidiance for mankind and clear proof for the mankind and
guidance and criterionwhoever of you sight the crescent of the
first night of month(ramadan) he mustobserve fast
B-jeremiah 36:9
In the fifth yearof jehoi’akim the son of josi’ah king of judah in
the ninth month all thepeople in jerusalem and people who
came from the cities of judah to jerusalem proclaimeda fast
before the lord
5.Hajj pilgrimageto mecca
Q-3:97
In it are manifest sign the mecca place ofibrahim(abraham)
whoever enter it attain security .and the pilgrimage to meccais
a duty that mankind owes to Allah those who can afford the
expenses andwhoever disbeliev(i.e denies hajj prigrimage to
mecca)then he is a disbeliverof Allah
then Allah standnot in need of any of All mankind wealth
B-isiah2:2
Now it will come about that In thelast days The mountain of the
house of the LORD Will be established as thechief of the
mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the
nationswill stream to it.
That is mountain harafah in saudi arabia
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There A God? Six Reasons To Believe God Exists - By A Former Atheist. / 8 Signs Of Spiritual Attack / I Lost #150,000 Because I Dont Pay Tithe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.