Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me (1394 Views)

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by bebek: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Am writing this on behalf of my sis who has been longing to
Settle down though having suitors but no sign of seriousness From any of them. Recently a guy showed up, loving n willing to marry her ,then she decided to involve her prophetess to pray along wt her but after The prayer the prophetess said the guy is not the right person for her. She is 33 and ready for marriage and for past 5yrs this guy is the only person that has shown commitment and willingness towards her. What do u advise her to do?

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by dre11(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
She go soon old for there if nah prophetess advice she go wait for....

Can't she go on her knees and settle all with the LORD
the LORD says young men and women shall see vision and dreams and they would understands it meaning......

To me i don't think she is ready to marry if she is waiting for the prophetess to supply her.. her own husband

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by bellong: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
@bebek.... that's Turkish for baby.

Did she ask the prophetess why he is not right for her?

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
only sheep need a shepherd, your sister is a fool @33.
show her this my comment, maybe it will liberate her from the bondage of the deluded witch you call prophetess.
Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by ElFenomeno1: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
bebek:

Settle down though having suitors but no sign of seriousness From any of them. Recently a guy showed up, loving n willing to marry her ,then she decided to involve her prophetess to pray along wt her but after The prayer the prophetess said the guy is not the right person for her. She is 33 and ready for marriage and for past 5yrs this guy is the only person that has shown commitment and willingness towards her. What do u advise her to do?

Tell her to marry her prophetess in a civil ceremony.

Fu......cKing morons
Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by baby124: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
She better tell that prophetess to park well. Not everyone that sees vision is of God. Most are drug addicts, the other big chunk are mental patients. Only .05% have any special gift. Why will the prophetess want her to get married and stop the steady flow of gifts and money? At her age she is not wise at all. She better find a new church and start trusting God alone, instead of any human who is hallucinating or talking to her other 10 personalities
Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by egopersonified(f): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
There is no one u would take to a seer that they wont say something negative about, the bible says seek me with all your heart and u will find me, but we would rather let others to seek God for us, what concerns a prophet with a future husband, there is no marriage without challenges, at 33, she should have had her third child and she is still waiting for prophetess. Next time, tell her to go ahead with any guy she loves and stop carrying their names anywhere.
Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: only sheep need a shepherd, your sister is a fool @33.
show her this my comment, maybe it will liberate her from the bondage of the deluded witch you call prophetess.

May be harsh but absolutely right. You sister needs her head examined.

What would the prophetess say? These prophets and prophetesses can only be relevant if they come up with these kind of visions. If your sister gets married, her husband will probably take her to his own church and your sister will never see the prophetess again. But if your sister chases this guy away, she has to bring the next one to the prophetess and she will continue the process. The prophetess needs you sister to continue paying offering to her, so she will do anything to ensure your sister does not leave her church; including saying all the men are wrong!

If your sister gets married to this guy, she leaves the prophetess' church and that means less money for the prophetess.

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by Tallesty1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Watch closely, the next person you will be seeing with this guy after your sisters reject him is the prophetes' first daughter.

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nashville:

What would the prophetess say? These prophets and prophetesses can only be relevant if they come up with these kind of visions. If your sister gets married, her husband will probably take her to his own church and your sister will never see the prophetess again. But if your sister chases this guy away, she has to bring the next one to the prophetess and she will continue the process. The prophetess needs you sister to continue paying offering to her, so she will do anything to ensure your sister does not leave her church; including saying all the men are wrong!

If your sister gets married to this guy, she leaves the prophetess' church and that means less money for the prophetess.

you 're right, it just beats my imagination how a 33yrs old depends her life-decision on the charisma of a prophetess. nigerian version of spirituality is absurd.

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by pickabeau1: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Nashville:

Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by GboyegaD(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
She sought the prophetess by herself so why is involving you? Her best bet is to pray to God herself with an open mind. Alternatively, if she believes the prophetess is a woman of God then she should follow her advise but she should ask to know why he is not. Sometimes, it is better to remain single than force one's self into some marriage because of age.
Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by bebek: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
GboyegaD: She sought the prophetess by herself so why is involving you? Her best bet is to pray to God herself with an open mind. Alternatively, if she believes the prophetess is a woman of God then she should follow her advise but she should ask to know why he is not. Sometimes, it is better to remain single than force one's self into some marriage because of age.

Hmmm @ GboyegaD. I was really troubled cos the woman didn't give her any reason but only said to her that the right person will come
Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
bebek:

Let her marry the prophetess smiley
Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by adebayour26: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
dre11: She go soon old for there if nah prophetess advice she go wait for....

Can't she go on her knees and settle all with the LORD
the LORD says young men and women shall see vision and dreams and they would understands it meaning......
Seconded!
Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by Otuabaroku: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Op tell your sister that I am disappointed that at her age she can not make critical decision that will make or mar her life.

What she should do is to do soul searching about what her life partner will be like. The qualities she would want her soul mate to possess. She should tell her self the truth if she had many options to choose, will she still choose this same person.

If the answer to that is true, then she should go ahead and marry.

She should also note that though age ( by African standard) is not by her side. She should not make her choice base on desperation else she would regret it.

I wish her luck in finding her life partner.

1 Like

Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by GboyegaD(m): 5:12am On Jul 19, 2014
bebek: .

Hmmm @ GboyegaD. I was really troubled cos the woman didn't give her any reason but only said to her that the right person will come

If there is no reason then she shouldn't listen to the prophetess. God isn't a God of confusion.
Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by ogawisdom(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Has she tried to weigh this guy up to see if they r compatible. I am sorry but if @ 33 ur sis reason lik this then she may ve a spirit hubby already n needs deliverance asap. Nonsense
Re: She Said He Is Not The Right Guy For Me by xynerise: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2014
People still seek prophet/prophetess approval for marriage?

(1) (Reply)

HORROR: Policeman Crushes Wife,kills Their Baby In Lagos (photo) / Mum Lock Her Young Girls In Bedroom Every Nyt So She Can Live With Child Abuser / Is It Possible For Her Memory To Be Wiped Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.