Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) - Career (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) (284869 Views)

Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place / The Number Of Persons That Lost Their Jobs In Nigeria:The Second Quarter Of 2015 / Best Paid Careers In Nigeria For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by sunnx(f): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Please is Public policy a marketable course in Nigeria
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by Alphaman007: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2018
Eyah.. Eyah us wey be psychology graduates nko
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by yusman14(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2018
PDF01:
Pls is metallurgical and material engineering included in the top courses in the engineering sector and are they employable in the oil and gas industry...
..wow dat is my course...fresher dou (oau)..ar u a graduate??
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by yusman14(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2018
how much do.met/mat engr earn...a fresh graduate(oau)...1st class....can.i work.in an.oil and gas company??
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by Alphaman007: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Alphaman007:
Eyah.. Eyah us wey be psychology graduates nko
bsc psychology no make like that... Na from masters
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by dhananjayag789: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Get Freedom of Learning - Enhance your Skill by Learning at SIMPLIV
SIMPLIV.COM Offering Most Demanding courses for a fresher to get job.
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by Toplene(f): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
do industrial chemists have good pay in nigeria
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by Plexxypc: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by Oluchukwu650(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nice one
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by Ayomisure(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
[color=#550000][/color] embarassedPls is a pharmacist richer tham a medical doctor?
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by Ayomisure(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020

n u think its because of his mathematics degree? What's the function of a mathematician in a bank?
any body can work in bank
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by Cousin9999: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Medicine, law, or engineering if you really don't care and just want to cash out. Even if you don't work specifically in those roles, there are tons of related opportunities that pay well.
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by jawalis(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Alentyno. How about Health Information Management graduates
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by noordean(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
noordean:
Mblem i tink w r on d same page here,lecturing till d end. even if it's a college of education i ll start with, i dnt mind. am a graduate of physics,oau.

LoL... How time flies. Can't believe I said this
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by yusman14(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
bbdrown:
the number 3 point summarises it all. All u need is first class/2-1, and a young age. U cld work almost anywhere as a graduate trainee...esp in banks,fcmg,audit,telecom firms, etc. Engineering courses get more preference though. Nice thread!
Good day sir..
This pandemic has really destruct my plans.... considering the young age you made mentioned,is 24 years ok as a graduate of engineering??
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by BroOptimist(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
fashrola:
what about Marine engineers onboard ships? a third Engineer with his Officer of the watch (OOW) COC earns like 300-400k a month, a chief engineer onboard 500-1200grt Near coastal vessel earns lyk 600-700k a month, an a Nautical Science graduates with his Chief Mate unlimited COC or Masters Ticket earns like 800-1.5million a month, aside from their salaries these officers makes more money from illegal bunkering too... imagine selling 10tons of diesel after each voyage cheesy Mega Money!!! I don't wanna mention Captains nd Chief engineers onboard NLNG vessels...those guys r millionaire every months.. though marine engineering is under rated in Nigeria sad there are other short courses you can do to earn Mega millions in the Maritime and oil and gAs industry.... After I get my OOW ticket from NIMASA, I'm going to study how to become an ROV pilot... imagine earing 1.8m a month Jezz!!!!! that's crazy sad

Nice bro. Please, can I have your whattsapp number?
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by DellybAby: 7:37am On May 18, 2023
Pls I have BSc degree in microbiology and I want to do masters but I was advices to do Library and information science which is in another faculty entirely… I’m confused please, any advice?
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by KingDavidJnrr: 9:06am On May 18, 2023
An American Media Company is seeking a skilled and experienced Architecture Website Content Writer. Join the team as a freelance writer and showcase your talent in creating engaging and informative website content for our architecture firm. If you have a passion for architecture and excellent writing skills, apply now:

Requirements:
- Proven experience as a content writer in the architecture or design industry.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your exceptional writing skills.
- Deep understanding of architecture, design principles, and construction processes.
- Proficient in SEO best practices and keyword optimization.
- Excellent research and communication skills.

To apply, click here: https://www.gigslance.com/project/architecture-website-content-writer/
Re: Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) by sunnx(f): 4:37am On May 20, 2023
How much do you think a Public Administration graduate could make in either Private or Government organizations?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Human Resource Professionals: / Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.