Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1068 Views)

Somebody Touch My Soul / I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. / If I Sell My Property, Should I Still Pay Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by drake99: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
s
Re: . by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nigga, you ain't got no soul to sell. Find something to do with your life.
Take a loan from a bank and open a small-scale business. With time, your business will grow.

1 Like

Re: . by drake99: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Apatheist: Nigga, you ain't got no soul to sell. Find something to do with your life.
Take a loan from a bank and open a small-scale business. With time, your business will grow.
but haven't you heard when people talk about selling soul?
Re: . by mascot87(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
drake99: but haven't you heard when people talk about selling soul?

Dude, the best way to sell your soul is to commit suicide o. Just go to Lagos Ibadan express way & immediately u see an oncoming truck loaded with petrol, just run across the road & wait for d truck to hit u. in the process, the truck may lose control & fall with all d fuel spilling on d road & u could be lucky that it will catch fire them gbam both your flesh & soul born immediately thus your soul is sold. Wishing u all d best & I am waiting for your testimony cheesy
Re: . by qstar(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
mascot87:

Dude, the best way to sell your soul is to commit suicide o. Just go to Lagos Ibadan express way & immediately u see an oncoming truck loaded with petrol, just run across the road & wait for d truck to hit u. in the process, the truck may lose control & fall with all d fuel spilling on d road & u could be lucky that it will catch fire them gbam both your flesh & soul born immediately thus your soul is sold. Wishing u all d best & I am waiting for your testimony cheesy

hahaha... This guy got me laughing out loud grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
drake99: but haven't you heard when people talk about selling soul?
Have you SEEN anyone like that?
It ain't true man.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Practical Steps to Selling Your Soul.

1: Decide on its Market Value.. Yes your Soul has a Market Value.. it is not priceless. creeps like Terry-G have a kobo-value soul.. near worthless angry
2: Determine if you want a Long-lease (open to extension), Short-sale, Debt-for-Equity or a Complete Sale (Maximum of 7 Years before contract expires and your soul is acquired)
3: Determine which Demon you want to summon as each one serves a different purpose efficiently. you must also be aware of the peculiar character/personality of the Demon you want as many can be tricky, some impatient, some selfish and some Greedy.
4: Acquire the condiments for the Ritual.. you must not use the services of a human agent e.g Babalawo, Herbalist, Ifa etc.. they will simply negotiate a bad deal for you.. keeping a portion of commission earned to themselves for other occult purposes that you will pay for in the future

If you are serious.. inbox me for the rest of the details grin have not sold my Soul (Yet).. the market is bearish for now grin grin grin

Or you can use this form to try it at 3AM Sunday Morning.. best time to get a fair bargain.

http://demonical.com/sellyoursoul.htm

1 Like

Re: . by Chubhie: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
OP, how much value do you place on your soul? How much are you selling?
Re: . by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
mascot87:

hahaha.....funny
Re: . by drake99: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Apatheist: Nigga, you ain't got no soul to sell. Find something to do with your life.
nice1,is there any bank that gives loan without collateral
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
drake99: nice1,is there any bank that gives loan without collateral
I hear microfinance banks do that, but you have to open and maintain an account with them for a while.
Or you can apply for an overdraft from your normal bank.
Re: . by drake99: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Apatheist:
I hear microfinance banks do that, but you have to open and maintain an account with them for a while.
Or you can apply for an overdraft from your normal bank.
I bank with "access bank"

What's the procedure of applying for overdraft?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
drake99: I bank with "access bank"

What's the procedure of applying for overdraft?
I don't know ; I don't bank with them. Go to any of their branches and make enquires.

BTW, read this link for loans in Nigeria : http://nigeria.thebeehive.org/content/88/2776
Re: . by drake99: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Apatheist:
I don't know ; I don't bank with them. Go to any of their branches and make enquires.

BTW, read this link for loans in Nigeria : http://nigeria.thebeehive.org/content/88/2776
thanks, I've gone through it but I don't think its possible 4 nigerian banks to give loan without collateral
Re: . by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
drake99: thanks, I've gone through it but I don't think its possible 4 nigerian banks to give loan without collateral
Make enquiries on Monday. Good luck. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? / Is the Mormon Church the Only True Church on Earth? / Jehovah Witness Are They In Error?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.