Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

My job is at stake - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My job is at stake (816 Views)

I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My job is at stake by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Finger nails scraping on chalkboard
Biting of steel spoon while eating
Zipper zzziping up and down
Chewing of ice
Tearing of corrugated cardboard (carton)
Stone scrapping on stainless steel
And the one I can't stand, touching STYROFOAM, rubbing STYROFAOM on carton and the worst rubbing two pieces of STYROFOAM together. And where I work deals with it.

I have tried the therapy of forcing myself to hear it but it doesn't work.

Is there any sound you hate hearing? Were you able to overcome it? If yes, How was it possible?

I am seriously considering quiting my job.
Re: My job is at stake by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
the moaning of ma babe with that man chaii*crying*
Re: My job is at stake by Tallesty1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yea.... The sound of what Tonto Dike calls music and my gf telling me what she needsgringringrin
Re: My job is at stake by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Help me out this is serious
Re: My job is at stake by KolaShangOne(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
You are the therapist you need. You have to develop a thick skin towards what you hate.

Listen to the styrofoam sound, pretend you like it or you can totally learn to ignore it. Day by day, you start to like it or start to care less depending on the approach you take
Re: My job is at stake by Chickenstew: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sir, is this avant-garde poetry?

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Between Entertainment Reality Shows And Educational Shows / TRAINING For-->hotels Staff,clique Models & Ushers,hostess,waiters And Waitress / Self Promotion: Customs In Massive De-ranking Of Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.