Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,282 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? (4093 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by Adultnextdoor(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hello guys!I opened this thread specifically for my fellow Igbo guys who have got lots of experiences when it comes to dating Hausa babes.Abeg......make una come share una experiences here,so i go know how i go take do am when i enter that relationship.Because,i here say dem dey get their own wahala.......bless!
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by faithugo64(f): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
op change your subject heading to igbo guys not ibgo guys
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ibgo guy? Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu grin
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
A trait shared by most Hausa/fulani babes is that they are erratic. They also love to do very well.
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
A trait shared by most Hausa/fulani babes is that they are erratic. They also love to do very well.

Don't ask me how I know cos I have not dated one before. Before you run your mouth, I have Hausa/fulani neighbours and my dog visit their female dog all the time.
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by tobiboss(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
My daughter and her boyfriend are still kids at heart, they still like to bounce up and down the bed whenever i'm in the kitchen
#bigger than life
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
faithugo64: op change your subject heading to igbo guys not ibgo guys
......corrected....thanks!
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by farano(f): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Advice? Abeg all 9ja babes are thesame except Warri babes grin
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mods!pls shift this thread to the frontpage for more advise and experiences......bless!
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
I be igbo guy o....

Igbo kwenu! Kwenu!! kwezuonu o!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by LaurelP(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Adultnextdoor: Mods!pls shift this thread to the frontpage for more advise and experiences......bless!

If I see dis crap on Fp
I go sack seun

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by ikes9(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
I've never dated any Hausa chick tho...
but I'll like to date one tho
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
LaurelP:

If I see dis crap on Fp
I go sack seun
......if you have no contribution to make on this thread,then leave!
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by Lordabas: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
I am not igbo but i smoke ibo
I am not ibo but i smoke igbo
Anyway, op mine was breathtaking.d hausa babe was a she-wolf in bedmatism shocked
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Where is Neutralwaya? Bia spreadia ute gi nga grin
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by 1Dray(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Rubbish thread! #DOA
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by JACKOFALTRADE: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hausa girls? Hell no! They are the ugliest set of Naija girls. . . Unless you're talking about Fulani girls. . .
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by sammieguze(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
How are warrior babes different
farano: Advice? Abeg all 9ja babes are thesame except Warri babes grin
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2014
Naetochukwu: Where is Neutralwaya? Bia spreadia ute gi nga grin

Asa kedu ? Udo odikwa ....bia eeh grin

El'eh o'te igi ma si muna udi-ugwu emego ife mbu ? eh, nwanyi oma smiley?

@adultnextdood

When you say Hausa girl : Do you mean Hausa/Fulani( Buhari, El-Rufia people them with large Muslim population), Berom/Hausa(Ice prince, MI people them with large Christian population), Nupe ( IBB them) or even Gwari ?

Despite the fact that they are all termed Hausa's cause they generally speak Hausa, they also have individual tradition and languages....The more you understand her culture, the more you know and understand her better. But the thing is they Respect Igbo guys cause we don't joke with our family responsibilities ....

So, this babe wey you dey eye : where does she belong cheesy ?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by xtervaganza(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
I've dated one Hausa(mixed, Ghanaian mom) and the other from Adamawa

One common thing they have over loving

I sometimes ask myself if I used love portion on them

Another thing is the sex......it was magical, better than 60% of my fellow Yoruba girls
Re: Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? by gbantu23: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
I have had expirience dealing with all three hausa igbo and Yoruba and my personal perspective.mthe hausa are by far the most presentable and most attractive. They are calm composed in solemn islamic tradition and they believe in giving their body entirely to their men coz God said so.

Yoruba famous for attitude, they wount take no for answer and will never back down! Sometimes this can be overwhelming for the guy to deal with a kitten who insists being on top all the time, but that's how they like it and wouldn't have ANYOTHER way.

Igbo is my personal favorite, because their emotions are real and not ideology based. Happy means (stage before ecstatic and euphoric) and when sad they are a (stage before mallencholy and depression) they are like driving a manual car, u kno exactly wat ur getting Ery time u put ur foot down all the way thru. Least complicated, pretty loyal. Sex with a igbo girl could hardly qualify into the sex Olympics characterized by lack of acrobatism and initiative from the girl part. Igbo girls are quite easy going. But every ounce and emotion you arouse in her you will get back because their feeling are REAL!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies/Guys, Which Of Them Is Having The Best Swag? / Is This Really True About Nigerian Ladies? (see picture) / How I Finally Transformed Had A Sexchange(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.