Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why Is It Easy To Learn What Is Bad Things And Difficult To Learn What Is Good? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Easy To Learn What Is Bad Things And Difficult To Learn What Is Good? (656 Views)

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Easy To Learn What Is Bad Things And Difficult To Learn What Is Good? by MrPriest: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
I have been studying Children and adults(Myself included) and I have noticed in Children that they are not tought what is bad, e.g lying,mischievousness, yet they do these things.In the other hand,what is good You MUST teach them before they do it. In the case of adults,only by GOD'S GRACE can we change our ways for Good because at some point it becomes challenging to LIVE RIGHT.My question why is it so easy to learn what is bad and difficult to learn and keep doing what is GOOD?
Re: Why Is It Easy To Learn What Is Bad Things And Difficult To Learn What Is Good? by MrPriest: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mr Seun,please help me with this thread.Please help me modify the topic error (remove the 'things') and please send it to front page just for morality purposes.thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Why Is It Easy To Learn What Is Bad Things And Difficult To Learn What Is Good? by arift: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2014
cox he is still alive (u supposed to know who I mean) sadcox he is still alive (u supposed to know who I mean)
Re: Why Is It Easy To Learn What Is Bad Things And Difficult To Learn What Is Good? by MrPriest: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2014
arift: cox he is still alive (u supposed to know who I mean) sadcox he is still alive (u supposed to know who I mean)
the bad one casted down by GOD?

(1) (Reply)

If You Marry For Money, You'll Earn Every Penny Of It / How Safe Is Your Child? / Season Greeting To You All,enjoy Power Backup With 3.5kva/48v Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.