Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,006 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

USA Fourth Of July Celebration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fourth Of July Celebration (514 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Nigeria: World's Fourth Dirtiest Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USA Fourth Of July Celebration by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
It's something I have taken for granted over the years but seeing the look on my Wife's (just 9 months in the US) face as she watched it for the first time (with our 12 day old baby) reminded me of how great the celebrations are. The whole sky of Southern California was practically awash with fireworks.

So how about you recent arrivers, how did you spend your 4th and how was it?

(1) (Reply)

LCCI Condemns LASTMA, FRSC, Others For Logistics Disruption / Dangote Drivers And Reckless Driving / 5 Best Ways To Cope With Ramadan (fasting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.