Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

RCCG Pastor, Taiwo Dokun, Shot, Butchered In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor, Taiwo Dokun, Shot, Butchered In Borno (955 Views)

Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor, Taiwo Dokun, Shot, Butchered In Borno by teufelein(f): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
RCCG pastor shot, butchered in Borno

BY Ndahi Marama, Maiduguri

The killing of a Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) pastor by the Boko Haram sect in troubled Borno state has thrown the church into mourning and apprehension.

The pastor, Taiwo Dokun was killed in the insurgents attack on Dille village in Askira-Uba local government area of the state on Monday.

According to some members of RCCG who spoke to journalists in Maiduguri, the whereabouts of the late pastor’s wife and three children is not yet known.
“The family could have been abducted by the insurgents who took away many of the residents of the town as the family members were not found since the attack and have not called any one.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/r....HRPLawiA.dpuf
Re: RCCG Pastor, Taiwo Dokun, Shot, Butchered In Borno by teufelein(f): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
The Nigerian musician and eldest son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Kuti, in a new chat with Tribune newspaper, said he was frustrated with every event in the country.
“I don’t see myself as a Nigerian…I’m tired, angry and frustrated. It’s either you don’t live in this country or you are being a journalist. Is it the electricity or the traffic? The traffic is just unbearable. Lagosians wake up at 4:00 a.m. and don’t get home sometimes till 11:00 p.m. And how much does an average person earn? In fact, I don’t want to talk again. I’m just tired….We are talking about Boko Haram. We have never seen poverty at this magnitude before. Health care services are failing. Education sector is also failing; so, what is there to celebrate? Poverty? Ethnic violence? Religious differences? What exactly? Tell me.”

(1) (Reply)

Why is Jim Reeves Associated With Obituary Songs? / Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` / EBOLA : Patience Jonathan Adopts New Greeting Style By Rubbing Palms Together [S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.