Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game (2744 Views)

Why? Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by ebullientV(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Why did I just say in my mind - "I thought you'd never ask cool"?

Why haven't I taken some time out to inquire about your exams and how you've been?

Why have I been less active in romance section and more active in another? embarassed

Why can't I hold on to these ''whys'' anylonger? I'd just break d rules now... cheesy

Of course I was going to ask, just needed sometime to settle. You know exams been d real deal these past few days. Thanks for asking, almost done with 'em now. And i trust u've being well.
**goes back to d norm**
Why do i miss those egg-rolls of yours even tho I never tasted 'em?

Why is it dat I'm not suprised u've found a ''new love'' dat is not romance section?

**digresses once more**

it's great to hear 4rm you again.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by MizMyColi(f): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2014
ebullientV: Why can't I hold on to these ''whys'' anylonger? I'd just break d rules now... cheesy

Of course I was going to ask, just needed sometime to settle. You know exams been d real deal these past few days. Thanks for asking, almost done with 'em now. And i trust u've being well.
**goes back to d norm**
Why do i miss those egg-rolls of yours even tho I never tasted 'em?

Why is it dat I'm not suprised u've found a ''new love'' dat is not romance section?

**digresses once more**

it's great to hear 4rm you again.. cheesy cheesy
Why do I fancy your style of writing?

*Digression Alert*

Errrmmm......about missing the eggrolls, cool t'might just be the ones I e-served you cheesy

I've been doing more of observations and contributing in one of those sections where you wanna peacefully leave but then some comments require that you "unleave" grin

Good to know you've been good thru' the exams........again, all the best. Yes ooo.... I'm well, its been quite a crazy and fun week.

*Do_EndDigression*

Why are some e-individuals prone to cussin' and negative tendencies?

Oh!, why?! why?! why do I hate conflict? embarassed cry undecided

cheesy
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by badbros(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
why am I here trying to get answers to the question below

Why does God allow bad things
to happen to good people?
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by ebullientV(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
MizMyColi: Why do I fancy your style of writing?

*Digression Alert*

Errrmmm......about missing the eggrolls, cool t'might just be the ones I e-served you cheesy

I've been doing more of observations and contributing in one of those sections where you wanna peacefully leave but then some comments require that you "unleave" grin

Good to know you've been good thru' the exams........again, all the best. Yes ooo.... I'm well, its been quite a crazy and fun week.

*Do_EndDigression*

Why are some e-individuals prone to cussin' and negative tendencies?

Oh!, why?! why?! why do I hate conflict? embarassed cry undecided

cheesy
Why do i feel really flattered about you fancying my humble, not-really-up-to-scratch writing skills?

Why did I smile after reading this. Giving my intuition a ''big thumbs-up'' for having told me right from day1 that you're a calm, peace-loving motherly lady and more...?

Why did I just see u manifest some of those virtues here..?

Why won't I have to thank you a million times, for all your best wishes? Why shouldn't I say I truly am greatful and appreciative of it all?

**permission to Digress**
For peeps who you find always cursing and who are prone to negative tendencies online.. I'd just say 4 your own good avoid 'em, when they quote you ignore them..

Sad to say, but many of 'em have no worth in life again, so all they just want 2do is drag pple down to their level.

The funny thing is most of 'em you see doing these things, are actually being oppressed day-in, day-out by folks of theirs on d streets, @ home, in skul etc. Online is d only place where they can act ''tough''. They come on here and try to b what they actually are not.. U just look @ 'em and smile.. *shrugs*

**Back on Track**

Why you hate conflict? Why won't you, when it's not ur nature...?

Why do I know how you feel when you can't actually see everyone leaving in peace? Sorry miss, you can't change everyone sad.. Guess you just have to let some pple be. *shrugs again*
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by ebullientV(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
badbros: why am I here trying to get answers to the question below

Why does God allow bad things
to happen to good people?
Why haven't you figured, you won't get d answer from here my bros?
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by MizMyColi(f): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
ebullientV:

*Partial Digression Below*

Why do i feel really flattered about you fancying my humble, not-really-up-to-scratch writing skills?

Why do you think so @TheEmboldened, being a natural when it comes to writing styles, I'm kinda hard to impress wink.......It's no flattery, you'll make a fine writer. wink

Why did I smile after reading this. Giving my intuition a ''big thumbs-up'' for having told me right from day1 that you're a calm, peace-loving motherly lady and more...?

Why do I have this big smile and grin on? Is he psychic?

Why did I just see u manifest some of those virtues here..?

*rolling my eyes* I dunno oo grin

Why won't I have to thank you a million times, for all your best wishes? Why shouldn't I say I truly am greatful and appreciative of it all?

I know you are, and you're wehcum grin cool

**permission to Digress**...................Granted [Like I own the Thread cheesy]
For peeps who you find always cursing and who are prone to negative tendencies online.. I'd just say 4 your own good avoid 'em, when they quote you ignore them..

Sad to say, but many of 'em have no worth in life again, so all they just want 2do is drag pple down to their level.

The funny thing is most of 'em you see doing these things, are actually being oppressed day-in, day-out by folks of theirs on d streets, @ home, in skul etc. Online is d only place where they can act ''tough''. They come on here and try to b what they actually are not.. U just look @ 'em and smile.. *shrugs*

Azzin eehh, I taya ooo. In all humility though, I just pity them. angry

**Back on Track**

Why you hate conflict? Why won't you, when it's not ur nature...?

Why do I know how you feel when you can't actually see everyone leaving in peace? Sorry miss, you can't change everyone sad.. Guess you just have to let some pple be. *shrugs again*

Why do some people even start one (a quarrel/conflict) when their reasoning faculty already told them it'd ultimately be of no good to them?

*Total Digression Alert* grin wink

At this point, I'm reminded of this wise saying that - "The way people treat you is a statement about who they are as a human being. It is not a statement about you.
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by ebullientV(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

*Partial Digression Below*

Why do you think so @TheEmboldened, being a natural when it comes to writing styles, I'm kinda hard to impress wink.......It's no flattery, you'll make a fine writer. wink

Why do I have this big smile and grin on? Is he psychic?

*rolling my eyes* I dunno oo grin

I know you are, and you're wehcum grin cool

**permission to Digress**...................Granted [Like I own the Thread cheesy]

Azzin eehh, I taya ooo. In all humility though, I just pity them. angry

**Back on Track**

Why do some people even start one (a quarrel/conflict) when their reasoning faculty already told them it'd ultimately be of no good to them?

*Total Digression Alert* grin wink

At this point, I'm reminded of this wise saying that - [b]"The way people treat you is a statement about who they are as a human being. It is not a statement about you.[/b]
**This Kinda Digression mode i wan enter no get mate** grin
Wow! See how you patiently dissect this post shocked... It's a pity I can't follow ur lead- my phone is absolutely wack, not used to modern trend even it happens to be a modern ''facility''.. grin.

Thanks 4 dat compliment.. I must honestly confess, i've heard that b4. But problem is I'm really lazy 'bout properly honing the skills..

Lol.. I'm no psychic cheesy

Quarrels cannot be erased from d human race... Even animals ''quarrel''. Some peeps do not even need a provocation to pick up a quarrel.. It's baffling really. But i guess it'd be better if u don't bother ur pretty head and lose some sleep over it.

**Back on Track again**

@Emboldened why do I think that confirms to me that you're a voracious reader? cheesy cheesy

Why did I forget i wanted to acknowledge you're siggy earlier on? It's very nice. cheesy
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by MizMyColi(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
ebullientV: **This Kinda Digression mode i wan enter no get mate** grin
Wow! See how you patiently dissect this post shocked... It's a pity I can't follow ur lead- my phone is absolutely wack, not used to modern trend even it happens to be a modern ''facility''.. grin.

Thanks 4 dat compliment.. I must honestly confess, i've heard that b4. But problem is I'm really lazy 'bout properly honing the skills..

Lol.. I'm no psychic cheesy

Quarrels cannot be erased from d human race... Even animals ''quarrel''. Some peeps do not even need a provocation to pick up a quarrel.. It's baffling really. But i guess it'd be better if u don't bother ur pretty head and lose some sleep over it.

It's okay......I've been on a PC all day. Its my office [sorta]

**Back on Track again**

@Emboldened why do I think that confirms to me that you're a voracious reader? cheesy cheesy

Why did I forget i wanted to acknowledge you're siggy earlier on? It's very nice. cheesy

***Follows His Cue***

Why do people see me as one, when in reality I used to be, but have been quite distracted lately.

Why do I smile at the slightest compliment I receive from a sensible and reasonable person? (I'll include it as a weakness in my next AW-AS post)

cheesy
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by ebullientV(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

It's okay......I've been on a PC all day. Its my office [sorta]

**Back on Track again**

***Follows His Cue***

Why do people see me as one, when in reality I used to be, but have been quite distracted lately.

Why do I smile at the slightest compliment I receive from a sensible and reasonable person? (I'll include it as a weakness in my next AW-AS post)

cheesy

@Emboldened, do you block, sorry blog? grin
**honours thread**
Why do I find ur comment on ''smiling @ d slightest compliment'' funny..?

**Derails again**

It's very obvious that you read alot. It doesn't even feel like you've being distracted lately like you say. You already exhibit the traits of a person who reads and reads well... cheesy cheesy

I'm tired of d ''why'' questions already. How r u ds evening miss? cheesy
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by MizMyColi(f): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
ebullientV:
@Emboldened, do you block, sorry blog? grin
**honours thread**
Why do I find ur comment on ''smiling @ d slightest compliment'' funny..?
cheesy cheesy LoL.......You tell me cool
**Derails again**

It's very obvious that you read alot. It doesn't even feel like you've being distracted lately like you say. You already exhibit the traits of a person who reads and reads well... cheesy cheesy

I'm tired of d ''why'' questions already. How r u ds evening miss? cheesy
I am fine, very fine. It all gets better. I am fine @TheEmboldened [me sef don taya cheesy] No, I don't blog yet. I do other stuffs on the internet and my PC.....I read, yes, but not really books...I do more of random readings as long as it catches my interest smiley. Why do I have this feeling that your day was very fine and the night even better (Even though you might be staying up for TDB reading?)
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by ebullientV(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy cheesy LoL.......You tell me cool
**Derails again**
I am fine, very fine. It all gets better. I am fine @TheEmboldened [me sef don taya cheesy] No, I don't blog yet. I do other stuffs on the internet and my PC.....I read, yes, but not really books...I do more of random readings as long as it catches my interest smiley. Why do I have this feeling that your day was very fine and the night even better (Even though you might be staying up for TDB reading?)
Impressive!!!! Really really impressive!!! smiley

You nailed it on there... Now I guess it's my turn 2 ask if you're a psychic?

Why do I know your day was very fine as well...?

So do you plan to do the blog thingy sometime soon?
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by Missmossy(f): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why do i have a feeling that this thread will soon be flooded with lot of fun lovers?

Why do people keep beefing each other here on NL?

Why is love decreasing in our country day by day?

*MizMyColi i sight youcheesy*
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by MizMyColi(f): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Missmossy: Why do i have a feeling that this thread will soon be flooded with lot of fun lovers?

Why do people keep beefing each other here on NL?

Why is love decreasing in our country day by day?

*MizMyColi i sight youcheesy*
Oh! My! How did I miss this mention?! shocked Goodevening Dear. kiss
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by MizMyColi(f): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2014

Choi! shocked angry See beta beta mentions wey I miss oooo

cheesy

My days have been better and I'll need an extra push to blog.....

grin

Please pardon my belated reply. How have you been? How'd your day go?

ebullientV: Impressive!!!! Really really impressive!!! smiley

You nailed it on there... Now I guess it's my turn 2 ask if you're a psychic?

Why do I know your day was very fine as well...?

So do you plan to do the blog thingy sometime soon?
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by ebullientV(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
Choi! shocked angry See beta beta mentions wey I miss oooo

cheesy

My days have been better and I'll need an extra push to blog.....

grin

Please pardon my belated reply. How have you been? How'd your day go?

Good evening Mz. cheesy

@Emb it's not a problem.

I have been fine, and I trust same goes 4 you.. cheesy

My day passed peacefully; nothing eventful. Yours?
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by MizMyColi(f): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
ebullientV:
Good evening Mz. cheesy

@Emb it's not a problem.

I have been fine, and I trust same goes 4 you.. cheesy

My day passed peacefully; nothing eventful. Yours?
Good to know! cheesy My Day began on a rough patch (I awoke to see my BB in another realm shocked My contacts, apps - GONE...it was like I bought a new phone! I can't say exactly what happened sad I've recovered it all though_______ grin But I'm Joyful now. I don't know how to stay unhappy for long, though I admit that I try to *facepalm* (being "soft hearted" can be quite tiring) cheesy cheesy
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by MabraO: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Now dey wanna spoil this thread

Why do some people like over sabi?
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by ebullientV(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
MizMyColi: Good to know! cheesy My Day began on a rough patch (I awoke to see my BB in another realm shocked My contacts, apps - GONE...it was like I bought a new phone! I can't say exactly what happened sad I've recovered it all though_______ grin But I'm Joyful now. I don't know how to stay unhappy for long, though I admit that I try to *facepalm* (being "soft hearted" can be quite tiring) cheesy cheesy
Ohhh! Very sorry 'bout that, glad u were able to recover it all.

But maybe I can offer an explanation for what happened.

Be warned! This could be one of d most absurd explanations u've seen yet grin

this is just my thinking tho. Those apps and contacts did not just ''disappear''. No! They rather took a break, just ''flew'' out to some other country 4 a bit of fresh air and heart-warming news.

You know, d way we wake up to terrible news everyday in ds country is becoming too much. Even abstract things are beginning to get a heart attack sad... Actuaally in d reality of it, u didn't ''recover'' those apps and contacts, they just ''came back'' after having some peace of mind cheesy.

I like that you ''don't know how to stay unhappy for long''. That's one of the keys to longevity, that pple actually overlook. cheesy cheesy

i'd just seal this with a *smile*
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by MizMyColi(f): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
ebullientV: Ohhh! Very sorry 'bout that, glad u were able to recover it all.

But maybe I can offer an explanation for what happened.

Be warned! This could be one of d most absurd explanations u've seen yet grin

this is just my thinking tho. Those apps and contacts did not just ''disappear''. No! They rather took a break, just ''flew'' out to some other country 4 a bit of fresh air and heart-warming news.

You know, d way we wake up to terrible news everyday in ds country is becoming too much.Even abstract things are beginning to get a heart attack sad... Actuaally in d reality of it, u didn't ''recover'' those apps and contacts, they just ''came back'' after having some peace of mind cheesy.

I like that you ''don't know how to stay unhappy for long''. That's one of the keys to longevity, that pple actually overlook. cheesy cheesy

i'd just seal this with a *smile*
Oh! MY!! I laughed so hard, my mum had to call out my name and asked if I'm alright cheesy cheesy. Your explanation is Spot on. cool @TheEmboldened though.....cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by ebullientV(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
MizMyColi: Oh! MY!! I laughed so hard, my mum had to call out my name and asked if I'm alright cheesy cheesy. Your explanation is Spot on. cool @TheEmboldened though.....cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy

Whenever I'm home, I run far away from the presence of my Dad and Mom when surfing the web.. Becos i want to be saved the stress of having to explain the reason behind every exclamation I make... Especially the ''crazy laughs'' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by MabraO: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
EbullientV and Mizmycoli Why re u guys tired of derailing this thread?
Re: Why? Why? Why? The Why? Game by Krasid(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Why am i on this thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Solve This? / New FM Whatsapp V8.40 APK Latest Version With Anti-ban Features / Who Has The Best Signature On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.