Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Redeem Broke Up My 9 Year Wedding, And Poisoning Other Women To Do The Same - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Redeem Broke Up My 9 Year Wedding, And Poisoning Other Women To Do The Same (652 Views)

plss Help!! My 9 Years Old Relative / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: / 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Redeem Broke Up My 9 Year Wedding, And Poisoning Other Women To Do The Same by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
A Nigerian man based in
the United Kingdom,
Ayadi Moniaye, has
attributed his failed
marriage of nine years
to the interference of
the Jubilee Parish of the
Redeemed Christian
Church of God in Manchester.

Moniaye told The Punch that he got married in 2000 and the divorce happened in 2009, after enduring physical abuse from his wife.

He revealed that the Parish had taught women about a loophole in the UK immigration policy by abusing their spouses, his wife was trying to entice him to attack her so to get support from the UK immigration.

He said:“Nigerian women in the UK were brainwashed by the group to abuse their
husbands so they can claim their husbands’ property and exploit the UK immigration policy to their advantage.

"I challenged the church,
telling the coordinators of the programme that the Bible did not support such practice. Unknown to me, my
wife was part of it.”

Moniaye said his wife
assaulted him on many
occasions, but he did not retaliate which got her frustrated. The man further confessed: “On one of such occasions, she injured me. She later called the police to drive me out of the house. When the police got to our home, they met the children
around me, consoling me, and because of what they saw, they could not drive me out of the house. After
series of such unprovoked attacks, my wife admitted that she was maltreating me to get me out of the house.”

Moniaye revealed to
reporters the documents detailing his ordeals in Manchester. In the documents there was an accusation by
his wife that he is mentally unstable.
Moniaye said although his situation is now hopeless, he is saying this to help out other Nigerian husbands in
the UK who are going
through the same issue.

He also said he has tried to contact the General Overseer of the Church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, but has been rebuked by protocol officers.

He described the current situation as pathetic and said the way women are
portraying the image of this country to the outside world is bad.
When contacted, one of the Church officials told
reporters that pastor would not respond to the allegation.

Manchester police had
investigated the case and their reaction read:
“Inspector O’Reilly followed up the allegations you made,
and on one occasion he
attended the church on Hyde Road to verify your story. He spoke to the pastor, who told him that they found you to be intractable and not only did they not confirm your
account, they stated that they were concerned for you
and prayed for you.”

(1) (Reply)

Hitler Is Back On Social Media / Lapo Loan Micro Finance Bank In Conjunction With Central Bank Of Africa. (acb) / Irregular Facebook News Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.