Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit (8085 Views)

FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by omololu2020(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
edozie04: Yeah,desperate guys,real men don't do tat
mtchewww,dis one no b real men matta,z ur choice.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Opiosko: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahaha see how u sef com finish me
grin grin I no finish u oo! u still remain gan. All of us must learn one way or the other. I'm sure u dnt dull for that kind tins again na wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Yemlizzy(f): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
What sort of lady visits a guy on a first date?

Later they'd scream that i was raped. For the so called desperadoes out there if you really wanna get laid,you can always get someone willing out there. Do it the right way biko.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Opiosko: grin grin I no finish u oo! u still remain gan. All of us must learn one way or the other. I'm sure u dnt dull for that kind tins again na wink
dull ke ?....dat was a tin of d past
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by otimothy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
hmmmmm just passing by but know it that coiling on the first date doesnt make u a slut as well as coiling on the 100th date doesnt make u a house wife material,its all a thing of the mind.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Babe2sure(f): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
BoboYekini: She must have been irresistible.

Hehehe! You have stylishly evaded my question.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Kip forming...u aint 'bedding' rozzay.
Choi!!!!Enemies
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by xcitedjay(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
First visit is not the same thing as first date oh! Peeps should try and understand the OP. You both might have gone on a thousand dates but the first time the Lady decides to visit the guy's crib...
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by babystathopoulos: 12:42am On Jul 20, 2014
The way the young guys of this generation disrespect women is sickening, I can't help but put bulk of the blame on women.

@topic, women(esp young girls) in Nigeria are idealist instead of realist when dealing with men. They know most guys would want to have sex even at the second you just met them. They know most guys wouldn't take you on a date and shoping without sex has their number one expectation. They know when they dress sexy to see a guy, the guy cannot help it but fanatize how you would be like na.ked on his bed.
Knowing all these and even more, why would any girl feel disrespected when a guy(not your father,brother,cousin, I can add pastor or brother in the Lord for the naïve ones) make intimate advances at you in his own house(not your house,street,church or any place public)

It is left for you to respond or reject him respectfully(no insults or slap as some say).
The guy crosses the line if he still pressurizes you after you said no or even tries to force you then this is the real serious issue.

My advice; ladies stay away from a guy's house you barely know. This is naija if he forces you to do anything you don't like, it is his territory everyone would put the blame on you even police, your mama not excluded
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by alphacapa(f): 1:30am On Jul 20, 2014
I had one guy try to rush me and we were getting to know each other. I ignored his calls and never text or called him. So disrespectful smh
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by PlaybooyGANG(m): 1:55am On Jul 20, 2014
First time visits? Does that even count again? With all these Endtime Babes out there.... Sorry o sister, I go bleep d last drop of sweat for ur body! Obi ow far, light dey house?? *just passing*

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 20, 2014
Babe2sure:

Hehehe! You have stylishly evaded my question.
Lol. Anyway, it's not about forcing anything on anyone. One can be smooth about these things. Crux of the matter be say, any babe wey u don chyke, wey come gree come your house, you guy are obliged to make a move. Smoothly.
If she nor gree she can bounce.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by StarboyMichael(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2014
Most ladies won't visit u same day of first date, the ones that agree to visit are already aware of what goes on behind the locked doors of a single guy's apartment. So it's usually not a surprise to them when u make the advances cos they have ready made lies to resist. So it's normal for me to make advance, success rate 50-50.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by heatmeup(f): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2014
drmikeadams: oga seun pls make sure you ban sluts on nairaland romance section we dont want wwhores....................strolls out
wen you see a potential wife beater you will recognize them your words shows you have no iota of respect to women smh do you have sisters i don't think so
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2014
PlaybooyGANG: First time visits? Does that even count again? With all these Endtime Babes out there.... Sorry o sister, I go bleep d last drop of sweat for ur body! Obi ow far, light dey house?? *just passing*
hahahahaha... Lwkmd... Guy u too funny
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
RedBenson:

4get dat tin abeg. No be like say u no go give me if i want am. Once i stare at u with my God-gifted sexy eyes, na u sef go beg me make i come take am even when i no want am.
. Red! Ur juju eyes no go work 4 me. Lol
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
jericco1:

hehe I'm begining to Like you
. My broda me sef like u oo
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Not dat am supporting sex on d first date, but just to know..like how many visits dey proper b4 guy go ask for sex?
. 50 visits
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Kip forming...u aint 'bedding' rozzay.
. Lol
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by valkaka(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Smh!!...A guy can ve sex with you on d first date and go on marrying you...d same guy can wait till eternity and dump you d very night he ve sex with you...its life!!...it dosnt matter d time of d action,whoever d@ loves you,loves you and neither sex nor anytin will make him change hz mind over you.d@s y we always pray evryday to meet good people on our up.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozzay: . Red! Ur juju eyes no go work 4 me. Lol

Till then naw. Besides, apart from the eyes, as i dey beg u make u gree me enter, small time i go don pull off my clothes come dey nak..ed, then u com see my elephantic anaconda wey don stretch go far, no be person go tell u make u wet down there, then i go com see as u go carry wet pusssy comot go from my house without me ramming on it. Na u sef go beg me make i come do am.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by valkaka(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
alphacapa: I had one guy try to rush me and we were getting to know each other. I ignored his calls and never text or called him. So disrespectful smh

i see no reason yu ending up with him nor ignoring hz calls..just cos he is rushing you??...smh!!..its ladies like you will rather end up with a bulldozer...a guy d@ beats you evryday.i think d best tin is to tell him to slow down nt ending tinz up...apparently you dont like him i gues!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by heatmeup(f): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
babystathopoulos: The way the young guys of this generation disrespect women is sickening, I can't help but put bulk of the blame on women.

@topic, women(esp young girls) in Nigeria are idealist instead of realist when dealing with men. They know most guys would want to have sex even at the second you just met them. They know most guys wouldn't take you on a date and shoping without sex has their number one expectation. They know when they dress sexy to see a guy, the guy cannot help it but fanatize how you would be like na.ked on his bed.
Knowing all these and even more, why would any girl feel disrespected when a guy(not your father,brother,cousin, I can add pastor or brother in the Lord for the naïve ones) make intimate advances at you in his own house(not your house,street,church or any place public)

It is left for you to respond or reject him respectfully(no insults or slap as some say).
The guy crosses the line if he still pressurizes you after you said no or even tries to force you then this is the real serious issue.

My advice; ladies stay away from a guy's house you barely know. This is naija if he forces you to do anything you don't like, it is his territory everyone would put the blame on you even police, your mama not excluded
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
RedBenson:

Till then naw. Besides, apart from the eyes, as i dey beg u make u gree me enter, small time i go don pull off my clothes come dey nak..ed, then u com see my elephantic anaconda wey don stretch go far, no be person go tell u make u wet down there, then i go com see as u go carry wet pusssy comot go from my house without me ramming on it. Na u sef go beg me make i come do am.
. Spoilt boy
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozzay: . Spoilt boy

Me spoilt? Na u spoil me naw.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by jericco1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozzay: . My broda me sef like u oo

okay ö
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by gorgeousnogo(f): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thats one of the main reasons i dont visit guys at home/private place. Dont even kow what i will do in that kind of situation. Guess, i will scream n break whateva we have off
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by WafiJoe(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Losers have/or follow such outdated rules. Go for the kill, when you get the chance or you may be a loser. Girls ALWAYS want to play smart
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by WafiJoe(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
gorgeousnogo:
Thats one of the main reasons i dont visit guys at home/private place. Dont even kow what i will do in that kind of situation. Guess, i will scream n break whateva we have off

And madam, attempting to have sex doesn't mean attempt rape, okay. You should first of all know the kind of guy you are dating before going to his house. I have had girls who come to my house and try to fNck me on the first visit. And I have had girls I tried to fNck on the first visit. If you show any sign of resistance, I will let go. We are adults, I do tell people, we don't have to force others to swallow our opinion or ways. If one person doesn't match with your style, try another.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by gorgeousnogo(f): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2015
WafiJoe:

And madam, attempting to have sex doesn't mean attempt rape, okay. You should first of all know the kind of guy you are dating before going to his house. I have had girls who come to my house and try to fNck me on the first visit. And I have had girls I tried to fNck on the first visit. If you show any sign of resistance, I will let go. We are adults, I do tell people, we don't have to force others to swallow our opinion or ways. If one person doesn't match with your style, try another.
well, we are really saying the same thing. When you visit a guy in his home, many things might happen thats why i dont visit.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Haba on a first visit ke I ll just dash him slap
tank you....over slap sef
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Small boys and small girls tinx
mature minds dont do dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer / Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract / The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.