Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw (35331 Views)

Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by NickiRoman: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: What exactly is it about men that make them so....clingy? Men go about claiming to be macho, but once the woman in their life dies, they hurriedly get another one no matter how old they are.

A 23 year old woman can lose her husband and stay unmarried for the rest of her life even if they had just one child. A 57 year old man with 3 kids will still feel the need to re-marry once his wife dies.

Like a friend of mine once said, Eve came from Adam, so while Eve can stay on her own, Adam without Eve feels incomplete....and they call women clingy, indeed.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by EnterPRO: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: What exactly is it about men that make them so....clingy? Men go about claiming to be macho, but once the woman in their life dies, they hurriedly get another one no matter how old they are.

A 23 year old woman can lose her husband and stay unmarried for the rest of her life even if they had just one child. A 57 year old man with 3 kids will still feel the need to re-marry once his wife dies.

Like a friend of mine once said, Eve came from Adam, so while Eve can stay on her own, Adam without Eve feels incomplete....and they call women clingy, indeed.

because he will need a woman to take care of the children, and him too, especially if he's old.

even if he's young, he still needs to continue his father's lineage.

#be-fruitful-and-multiply
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Akshow: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2014
Sick

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmmm sad tale, gud he re married so he doesn't go crazy. Lol. I felt same way wen I lost my sister who happened to be my bestfriend. May we neva lose our loved ones IJN.

3 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by safarigirl(f): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2014
tyson99:
Don't say what u don't know,she fit no remarry but go dey play soccer around....I can give u examples if u want am
she doesn't re-marry because she doesn't want anyone to come from nowhere and treat her kids like trash.

She wants to devote her time to the child brought in by love, men's motives for re-marrying are mostly selfish eg.

EnterPRO:
because he will need a woman to take care of the children, and him too, especially if he's old.
even if he's young, he still needs to continue his father's lineage.
#be-fruitful-and-multiply

Even the ones with 7 kids will re-marry to 'continue father's lineage' only to end up struggling because it's expensive to train kids. Then the entire housee will go from affluence to barely eating on top pesin papa lineage

7 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by bitterpenis(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Touching
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by kingthreat(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2014
This woman must have had a strong connection with the spiritual world when alive and a connection with the physical world when dead.

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Sabadon(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2014
Could dis b love....dnt ever under estimate d power of love
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by TopsyKrete: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2014
Ehn ehn, this na passage for professorship, i'm ok wif d first 3 paragraphs, else i will be bellefull
Thank u
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by andy24(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2014
I cried after reading this write up. The pain of loosing a loved one is even more painful than a gun wound. cry

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by CoachDX: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2014
I got the making amends part. . .apart from the love they shared, that could be one major reason of his hope and pains.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by fijiano202(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Even when u are giving up on true love,articles like this make u believe true love still exist and that u shouldnt give up

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by bumeks(f): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2014
So d reason 4 dis long story is just to justify ur remarrying, after all u rant abt loving her so much, u can't do without another woman just for 3 years.....truly u av shown d kind of luv u had 4 ur wife. If she were to be in shoes would she av remarried U conscience should judge u and all other men like u

1 Like

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by sarmiie(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2014
Drfash: Is this luv, optimism, or stupidity

or a combination of the three??
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Happywoman(f): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2014
I stopped buying his gist immediately he said she appeared to him in a dream.
How convenient ! He should just stop abeg.

4 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Godfullsam(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Then stop making comments if you cant read the whole news.

******----

I am stunned at how quick most men want to remarry after losing their wives. You spend 32 years of ur life with someone and in just 3yrs all that memory is overtaken and its okay to marry again even at age 61?

I agree lonliness is a major reason for this but........ it seems akward that after all the glorious words and claims of love you can still readily fall for another.

Different Strokes.... Same folks cheesy

am sure you only read d last part of the story. The late wife appeared to him in his dream and encouraged him to get married. He said he would'nt av remarried if not for d advice of his late wife.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Awww. Reading this brought tears to my eyes. sad
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by ezyness: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Sir igbokwe, ur remarry was ur wish not her wish. And 3 years was to short if u really love her much and ur children, I know all ur kids didn't support u. My father have stayed for 22years now without another woman because of d love he have for my late mom who die just at d age of 46years. That is what I see as real man.

11 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Godfullsam(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2014
I just noticed that most of the paople blaming this man for marrying another wife are ladies. Why are some women/ladies so wicked . You dont want him to remarry, who will take care of him wen his children leaves him to settle with their own families?

3 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by nikepeter4u: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Does mean men can't stay witout a woman?
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Hardeytohlar(f): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2014
in 2face's voice "tru love"
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by nikepeter4u: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Does it mean men can't stay witout a woman?
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by DollyParton1(f): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2014
If u haven't walked that path, dont judge others. Its easy for a woman to stay single after loosing her husband, even if they have only one kid and were together for only one minute. Infact, widows hardly remarry. Yes! They are that emotionally strong. A man needs someone to take care of him. (So much for the stronger gender). They barely stay up to 5yrs before remarrying.
Sir igbokwe needs no justification for remarrying. So no need to feed us with the she appeared in my dreams and gave me my wife bullcrap. We don't eat that.

7 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by emmabest2000(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Then stop making comments if you cant read the whole news.

******----

I am stunned at how quick most men want to remarry after losing their wives. You spend 32 years of ur life with someone and in just 3yrs all that memory is overtaken and its okay to marry again even at age 61?

I agree lonliness is a major reason for this but........ it seems akward that after all the glorious words and claims of love you can still readily fall for another.

Different Strokes.... Same folks cheesy
I wonder ooo , I know it from the beginning of his tori that he is looking for an excuse to cover up why he remarried , But unfortunately his excuses did not hold any water , just after three years naawaa ... Tell your tori to little kids mr man grin

2 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Bigsteveg(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2014
hybridtm: I really didn,t hv d time reading ur long story...but from d caption... i tink u nid psychiatric help ASAP

If u cant read it then keep ur useless comment to urself, u didn't even know what happened and who it happened to?

How did u manage to pass through secondary school knowing fully well u have to deal with comprehension in english language, social studies, history, commerce, biology..i fear for ur future.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2014
arsetalks: I can imagine. I am going through the same exact thing right now. Don't wish the pain, the confusion, the crying and the depression upon my enemy.

Lost my angel, the love of my life, my world, my everything to LUTH's carelessness 2 months back and my world has ever since turned up side down.
hmm...sorry . Please , can you share your story too ?
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by ibdeals1(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2014
real real luv
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Bigsteveg(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2014
arsetalks: I can imagine. I am going through the same exact thing right now. Don't wish the pain, the confusion, the crying and the depression upon my enemy.

Lost my angel, the love of my life, my world, my everything to LUTH's carelessness 2 months back and my world has ever since turned up side down.

It is well with u brother, the Lord will see u through.

2 Likes

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by matsilver: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2014
3mnthz

Sowi sir, i can feel ur pain bt 3mnth...in d same huz haba oga...

Ok! Do we ve any physiologist in d huz 2 explain diz 2 us? Is't possible 4 a dead body 2 be kept a room witout embowment 4 a month n ntin happen it? Nt 2 talk abt 3mnthz oo kiss
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2014
nikepeter4u: Does it mean men can't stay witout a woman?
No ma. We can not stay without women ; it is an evolutionary phenomenon , its not our fault .
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Bigsteveg(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2014
TopsyKrete: Ehn ehn, this na passage for professorship, i'm ok wif d first 3 paragraphs, else i will be bellefull
Thank u

LAZY STINKING AASSS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.