Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding (54102 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ABAKA72(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2014
hensben: Jude as a senior bro fu cked up for not attending his marriage even if mummy kicked against peter marrying lola which was of course, fuel by tribalism, i dont blame her though, mothers of then always want their son to marry from their tribe n she wasnt different of same thought.A real dream is what you didnt think of before going to bed but when you always have a particular thing in mind either positive or negative, you begin to see them in your sleep in the form of imagination or dreams, the later was the case of psquare's mother dream, r.i.p to her though, she has caused more harm to the family by allowing tribalism to becloud her thought,she should know we are in 21st century, children make choice for themselves this days unlike ancient time when they chose wife/husband for them. An old woman in my school told me a story last year how her parents chose a husband for her against her wish, in other words, she was forced to marry the man then, due to he was rich and she never liked the man because he was older than her, her father's age mate for that matter and their marriage never knew peace until she finally left the man by force and relocated for the fear of her parents, thoough, she already had two kids for him. The woman was advising us that day cos i wasnt the only person with her to follow our heart in terms of life partner and no marriage is perfect but not marrying the love of your life will make the marriage worse.

So, okoyes should settle their differences and move on.My 3 cents.
No my freind, you are wrong and do not bring your tribal phobia to this tread, there are hundreds of thousands of Yoruba girls married by Igbo boys and vice vasa, so please stop talking tribal bullshit. the truth is the girl's age, mothers generaly frowns at their sons marring an aunty, so get your facts right before comming to a public forum.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by allanphash7(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2014
peter sincerely i always look with a high esteem but u really bleeped up with dis ur childish statement , who wanna cry if u block him or her? idiot

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by unmask: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2014
jude could have told him not to come with his wife... what did you expect?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by unmask: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2014
ABAKA72: No my freind, you are wrong and do not bring your tribal phobia to this tread, there are hundreds of thousands of Yoruba girls married by Igbo boys and vice vasa, so please stop talking tribal bullshit. the truth is the girl's age, mothers generaly frowns at their sons marring an aunty, so get your facts right before comming to a public forum.
the mother is an evil woman......she sowed the seed of discord. ... and I am also sure jude had a hand in all this......he probably put words in the mother's mouth from the onset
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by AriDsexy(f): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2014
20pounds: Statement sounds like what Lola asked him to write. Jude was wrong not to attend his brother's wedding and 'wronger' for posting pics of himself on IG abi Twitter(?) that day. But I thought they have made peace and moved on?

These two overgrown kids are just stressing Paul, who is the real Psquare. The day him go vex will be the end of Psquare. These boys have forgotten so soon that yesterday, they were boys with talent and no opportunity. Today they are taking the opportunity for granted because of women.

To Peter; Samson was at a time; the strongest man in the world until he met Delilah...
I really like this comment
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ceo003: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2014
===================>>> hello friends check these out. click the link below https://www.nairaland.com/1795922/4-mega-money-yielding-businesses
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by howfarwhatagwan: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Peter what you have said is true however, I think he is handling things the wrong way I saw how he blocked some guy the other day and the insult he hurled at him well I guess what the guy said hurt him and got to him so for sure this issue is very sensitive to him it is their personal family issue and everyone should mind their business BUT because he and his brothers have not handled issues well and are in the public eye people are bound to judge. I hear you guys talk about God in your songs and all so I believe you are Christians and any time I'm in such situations I remember the scripture that says ''As far as it depends on you live at peace with everyone'' (Romans 12:18) therefore if I were you Peter I would do all I can to live in peace with my brother not minding how much it hurt not to have him at your wedding. Yes the family you are building with your wife now is very important and if your brother cannot see that then make him see but not by holding a grudge but by making him see that you are more matured... so bro if I were you I would have gone for that wedding...well it's not my business really but I would like to listen to your songs tomorrow and believe that you are really practicing what you ''kind of preach''...

And please Peter stop the swearing and insults at your fans it is not very mature. We hope you can all resolve this as soon as possible and return to giving us good music and remember there is no water in this issue everyone involved is your blood so make it work...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by johfrox(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Lol at MY CALIBER
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin...
Didnt come here to exchange words with a kid this mrnng.. Got books to read, go read some too, cause with all this things u are saying, u really need it...

You need to upgrade the book you read as well.

Never use gbagaun to correct gbagaun in public child, u never know who is reading... ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by johfrox(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2014
So many hypocrites here. He is human with feelings, the insults got to him and he replied. Many of those preaching against the way he replied have at one time or the other traded words with an e-fan/friend or fellow forumite here. Y'all should stop acting like you're saints, like you wouldn't have done worse.

"Do me, I do you... Man no go vex" They are acting on their own message. Free the family.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by jackdaniels(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2014
If u do me, I do u.. Man no go vex grin.. Who sang dis song oh ? lipsrsealed tinkin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by RashieGold(f): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2014
Well,left for me I agree with him. "If u love my dog,u love my cat" if they had loved their brother (peter) that much they ought to have learnt to love his choice of wife. He is very correct,he has got his own family to take care of (peter's family) okoye's family is their father's not his! I love man with integrity,thumbs up man!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2014
tosscash1: peter u dissapointed me u dont repay evil with evil
u did not behave like a true[b] nwa-afo[/b]
i blame ur wife ecox if u have a good woman in d house
she would hav persuaded u to attend d weding using bedroom powers
because men hardly turn down request made during that time..

and the day ur eyes will clear u will realize u made d greatest mistake of ur
life marrying her, bcoz i still believe u are under charms
at his age his head cant reason on its own? What makes a man the head of the family if he can't make wise decisions for it on his own.
If lola werent a good wife she could have left him for the next higher bidder, she stood by the guy no matter who criticized their relationship. Its a little something called loyalty. But then again only men who use their heads to think would know that smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

I don't understand you bros. Peter met a wife he loves and wants to marry, his bros is not happy with his choice and decides to skip his wedding; how is that peter's fault? If you're in his shoes, what would you do? Leave the woman of your dreams because your elder brother kicked against it?

I still maintain that peter was right in his actions. If my brother doesn't want to come to terms with my choice of wife, then I won't grace his occasion with my presence.
apparently peter had to do what pleases others and not himself!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2014
Engen: Women....what type of woman are you? Hope not the ones that turns brother against brother...all this stress starts when one got married
let me ask you. Was he supposed to marry his brother's choice or what? These are the kind sexist comments I hate! How in the hell is it the woman's fault. Did lola beg jude not to like her? Did peter ever go against the woman jude decided to marry for his selfish reasons?
If Jude had any sense at all he would have supported Peter's decisions right from the beginning like any sensible older brother would do

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2014
roymary: Uncle Jude = Bad leader.

Anybody with common sense will understand this goes beyond Jude not attending Peter's wedding. Its more of what happens even after that wedding day. Peter respects and loves his brothers but Jude has been rude and disrespectful of Peter's nuclear family. E no go pass like that.

Read a comment earlier about him needing kidney transplant in future ...OJB has siblings...but HIS wife was the donor.

A good wife is better than 10,000 self-centered family members.
thank you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by MrT2011(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2014
kennyamusa: sorry,but y make a yourself nothing but an unlearned and mannerless homo sapien,nitwit,I thought u said u don't reply pple like me,guess u r d one who needs serioud prayers and medical check up then,I would recommend one for u if u r ready for it before I change my mind cos I can't watch ur life go in a miserable state like this for ever,I do have pity a lot o

English teacher, I was only appreciating your gods given talents. grin cheesy grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2014
Please raise your hand if peter attending jude's wedding was going to make u enter heaven? angry whats your business with his private life? All he owes u is good music thats it, he doesnt owe his life to any of you
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2014
lanrefront1:

pls stop this bloody fake news, that Lola was with him when he was a nobody. Its a bloody lie. He was already on his way to the top, even a blind person can see that, not talk of old calculating girl like Lola.

Yes, she's a calculating girl and yes she's with him for the money, not that it is crime.

She knew the Guy's mum and his family didn't really like her, prominent among the reasons: he is eight years older than Peter. How many mothers will be happy at such.

Then she planned. Had a child for him, had another and stuck to him like a leech.... believing in the end he will have no choice but to marry. and she played the game well by always saying on social media hell live Peter forever whether he marries her or not. Before long everyone on social media began to bully Peter to do the right thing and marry the girl.

That girl is older and very much wiser than Peter. Think what you like, to anyone that has wisdom ( not all yeye small boys wey full Nairaland) its so obvious that Lola is manipulating Peter. And the mum must have seen more than age difference to reject her. P2's was not your average Christian lady. she was a DEVOUT Christian to the core. People that have such kind of mothers should try and listen to their counsel on important matters and not be feeling like ” I'm man enough to marry whomever I like.
so was he marrying lola for his mother or for himself?
You are man enough to marry whomever u like but peter isnt entitled to do the same abi?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2014
Mondisweets: at his age his head cant reason on its own? What makes a man the head of the family if he can't make wise decisions for it on his own.
If lola werent a good wife she could have left him for the next higher bidder, she stood by the guy no matter who criticized their relationship. Its a little something called loyalty. But then again only men who use their heads to think would know that smiley

o boi what are u saying? undecided..if her wife tells him to attend his brothers wedding means that hez not a man? undecided
peter snubbing hiz brotherz wedding is very wrong, just becoz hiz bro didnt attend hiz,
its not bad for som one to correct u wen u are doing the wrong tin and it doesnt take anything away from u.
as for me, hiz wife didnt do enuff, as it is shez like a mother there now
she shud av calmed her hubby down and make him attend d wedding, knowin dat they are blood brothers.
but instead shez just dere relaxed and watch blood brothers hating n dissing themslves.
its too bad. HEAVEN KNOWS WAT IM SAYING HERE COMES DEEPLY FROM MY HEART N IM NOT DISSING ANYONE
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Mondisweets: at his age his head cant reason on its own? What makes a man the head of the family if he can't make wise decisions for it on his own.

what the hell are you babbling about? Which next highest bidder would she have left him for? Se na u dey supply dem? You think handsome young billionaire celebrity dude like Peter all over the place just for the taking?

She held on to Peter like a leech because there was no way she was going to let go of her big catch.

Then there is no mother that will be happy if her son wanted marry someone eight years old his senior. Lola is practically his aunty. If there were relatives, he would have been calling her Aunty Lola.

Most of the ladies talking here, if u had a junior brother you senior with four years, and he brought home a woman he says he want to marry who senior in years not only himself, but even YOU the senior sister with about 4 to 6 years; can you in all honesty say that you will be exited about it?

Lola is almost a decade older than Peter. Any good mother who loves her son will not be in support.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2014
lanrefront1:

what the hell are you babbling about? Which next highest bidder would she have left him for? Se na u dey supply dem? You think handsome young billionaire celebrity dude like Peter all over the place just for the taking?

She held on to Peter like a leech because there was no way she was going to let go of her big catch.

Then there is no mother that will be happy if her son wanted marry someone eight years old his senior. Lola is practically his aunty. If there were relatives, he would have been calling her Aunty Lola.

Most of the ladies talking here, if u had a junior brother you senior with four years, and he brought home a woman he says he want to marry who senior in years not only himself, but even YOU the senior sister with about 4 to 6 years; can you in all honesty say that you will be exited about it?

Lola is almost a decade older than Peter. Any good mother who loves her son will not be in support.
so what if she is older than him? How many women do u know that can be loyal enough to stick to a man right from when he was nothing until he was something? Peter is a man and if he didnt love Lola he would never had married her thats a fact and not even 2kids would have made a difference!

Did he marry a wife for himself or for his mother, brother and fans? Did he help his mother pick out a husband?

My brother married someone we didnt even know existed until she was 5months pregnant over a nice girl he had formally introduced to the family 3months before. We accepted her as his choice and welcomed her into the family. Thats his cross to carry not ours.

Who are u to decide who someone else should be waking up next to for the rest of his life?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
ABAKA72: No my freind, you are wrong and do not bring your tribal phobia to this tread, there are hundreds of thousands of Yoruba girls married by Igbo boys and vice vasa, so please stop talking tribal bullshit. the truth is the girl's age, mothers generaly frowns at their sons marring an aunty, so get your facts right before comming to a public forum.
bro i agree with you 100%, my bad for using tribalism as her reason, its because of lola's age that made her frown against their union but since there is already 2 kids, she should have accepted her as a mother to avoid whats happening now in the family.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Oluqueen: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
unmask: the mother is an evil woman......she sowed the seed of discord. ... and I am also sure jude had a hand in all this......he probably put words in the mother's mouth from the onset

How can you just call a woman evil... na wa o!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

No, he is not sick.

You are a gaddam person for not minding your own fcking business. You need help smashing your useless brain into smithereens.
stupiid bastarrd
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by shilees(f): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
When an individual starts using the letter 'I' instead of 'we' then his downfall have started. How many years is their marriage that he's claiming 'the family I built' well I don't care about their family issues it's their problem buh he should know that d word FAMILY does not comprise father , mother and children Only, that is just a type of family.
He has a family, not that he has built one. To build a family means u having ur children, grand children,sisters brothers,aunts,,nephews, friends etc sitting in ur compound,laughing, jisting and talking about how the family have been. Then u can look at all of them and say 'we have built a family.
Building a family is not a one generation thing just like building an empire. Humility is a virtue.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by homesteady(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
johnstar: oga, sharap... y all of una go dey put mowt for wetn knw concern una, dis is family issue. .. 9ja mentality ehn
dog
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Why are you insulting lola bikonu Wetin concern her for the matter now? Smh! Nigerians sha! You guys like blaming everything bad on the wife!....Ahn ahn what happiiinnn? (*in funke akindele voice*)
lola type spikin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Engen(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mondisweets: let me ask you. Was he supposed to marry his brother's choice or what? These are the kind sexist comments I hate! How in the hell is it the woman's fault. Did lola beg jude not to like her? Did peter ever go against the woman jude decided to marry for his selfish reasons?
If Jude had any sense at all he would have supported Peter's decisions right from the beginning like any sensible older brother would do

Your comment made me realized what a sexist statement had made,I apologize and I take it back
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by nestochill: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
tosscash1: peter u dissapointed me u dont repay evil with evil
u did not behave like a true[b] nwa-afo[/b]
i blame ur wife becox if u have a good woman in d house
she would hav persuaded u to attend d weding using bedroom powers
because men hardly turn down request made during that time..

and the day ur eyes will clear u will realize u made d greatest mistake of ur
life marrying her, bcoz i still believe u are under charms
supported

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by johnstar(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
homesteady:
dog
ewu
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by cuber86: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2014

...and what the fvck is wrong with the girl's age, you Idyiot. Peter is not the first to marry an older woman and probably will not be the last.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by kliq(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
God bless you smiley

Mondisweets: so what if she is older than him? How many women do u know that can be loyal enough to stick to a man right from when he was nothing until he was something? Peter is a man and if he didnt love Lola he would never had married her thats a fact and not even 2kids would have made a difference!

Did he marry a wife for himself or for his mother, brother and fans? Did he help his mother pick out a husband?

My brother married someone we didnt even know existed until she was 5months pregnant over a nice girl he had formally introduced to the family 3months before. We accepted her as his choice and welcomed her into the family. Thats his cross to carry not ours.

Who are u to decide who someone else should be waking up next to for the rest of his life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fans Go Gaga For Chizzy Alichi's Photo On Movie Set / Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate / Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.