Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This (1040 Views)

As A Nigerian Man, If You See Your Sister Like This What Will You Do? / What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face / 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Firstbeauty(f): 4:05am On Jul 19, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1559639_chioma_jpeg9889106c6a82e78688a65f7928573018

Vote Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=659574127457717&set=o.577725372313390&type=1&relevant_count=1

How to vote: visit the link above and like my picture, and that's all.

Please my fellow Nairalanders, am a contestant in this ongoing Most beautiful student In Nigeria (MBSN) 2014.

MOST BEAUTIFUL STUDENT IN NIGERIA (MBSN) 2014 CONTESTANT CAMPAIGN

Am on my kneels, please just go to the link above and like my profile picture.
Am proud to be an African.
Am proud to be a Nigerian
Am proud to be here in this forum.

May God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by majamajic(m): 4:22am On Jul 19, 2014
U have my vote

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Firstbeauty(f): 4:29am On Jul 19, 2014
majamajic: U have my vote

Thanks, am grateful.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 19, 2014
I can seeeeee!!! I wish u all d best;

BTW; when d proceeds come; do I stand to gain sumthing? smiley
Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Firstbeauty(f): 4:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Raymondenyi: I can seeeeee!!! I wish u all d best;

BTW; when d proceeds come; do I stand to gain sumthing? smiley
Thanks.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 19, 2014
Why don't you concentrate on your books first? For crying out loud, you are not beautiful; you are just there. Improve your brain instead cos your written english is zero!

Chimamanda Adichie cannot win a beauty peagant anywhere, but she sure will make the beauty queens look ugly and inferior any day, anywhere and any time.

Knowing that you are not pretty, men are going to take advantage of you; promising to rig you in.

Sorry about what and how I wrote this, but somone have to tell you the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by barackodam: 5:42am On Jul 19, 2014
Done

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Firstbeauty(f): 5:50am On Jul 19, 2014
barackodam: Done
Thanks.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Lily4star(f): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2014
20pounds: Why don't you concentrate on your books first? For crying out loud, you are not beautiful; you are just there. Improve your brain instead cos your written english is zero!

Chimamanda Adichie cannot win a beauty peagant anywhere, but she sure will make the beauty queens look ugly and inferior any day, anywhere and any time.

Knowing that you are not pretty, men are going to take advantage of you; promising to rig you in.

This is part of the reasons why I hate Nl sometimes, always finding fault, someone asked for a simple help and all you do is tell her how she's ugly and needs to work on her English, but yet you could still comprehend the message she's trying to pass across, Professors, na una dey learned pass. Guys like u disgust me mtcheeeeew.

U ve my vote @Firstbeauty and please don't allow anyone make u feel inferior about yourself, U re Beautiful. Wish u the best in the contest

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by chimajii: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2014
20pounds: Why don't you concentrate on your books first? For crying out loud, you are not beautiful; you are just there. Improve your brain instead cos your written english is zero!

Sometimes i wonder how some of you think. You made no sense of any sort!! Who the fuq told you,you can't be beautiful and have brain(s) as well. Or u just pulled that chimamanda shii out of your a s s to make it seem like you know jack? Sorry to say this, You must be a kid,cause someone like you who wants to undertake the position of 'voice of reason' should know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and you're by no means in the know or the standard to which all forms of beauty is to be measured. My advice to you: Introduce your lower lip to your upper lip and shutup!

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Firstbeauty(f): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2014
Lily4star:

This is part of the reasons why I hate Nl sometimes, always finding fault, someone asked for a simple help and all you do is tell her how she's ugly and needs to work on her English, but yet you could still comprehend the message she's trying to pass across, Professors, na una dey learned pass. Guys like u disgust me mtcheeeeew.

U ve my vote @Firstbeauty and please don't allow anyone make u feel inferior about yourself, U re Beautiful. Wish u the best in the contest

Thank you.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Firstbeauty(f): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2014
chimajii:

Sometimes i wonder how some of you think. You made no sense of any sort!! Who the fuq told you,you can't be beautiful and have brain(s) as well. Or u just pulled that chimamanda shii to make it seem like you know jack? Sorry to say this, You must be a kid,cause someone like you who wants to undertake the position of 'voice of reason' should know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and you're by no means in the know or the standard to which all forms of beauty is to be measured. My advice to you: Introduce your lower lip to your upper lip and shutup!

Please don't fight with him ok and remember to VOTE for me.

Cheers!!!
Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by OXCUBA: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2014
bi.tch you gat my vote
Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Firstbeauty(f): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2014
OXCUBA: bi.tch you gat my vote

Thanks
Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2014
Lily4star:

chimajii:

Sometimes i wonder how some of you think. You made no sense of any sort!! Who the fuq told you,you can't be beautiful and have brain(s) as well. Or u just pulled that chimamanda shii out of your a s s to make it seem like you know jack? Sorry to say this, You must be a kid,cause someone like you who wants to undertake the position of 'voice of reason' should know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and you're by no means in the know or the standard to which all forms of beauty is to be measured. My advice to you: Introduce your lower lip to your upper lip and shutup!

I only advised her cos she has not yet crossed the rubicon, she looks sane yet.

Both of you don't know jack about beauty paegants and the water that passes under the bridge. Make friends with the girl and get her to confide in you after the competition is over. If she eventually wins, I'd support her with $5,000.

For your insults, I'd let that slide cos you two lack comprehension. Chimamanda is not ugly(she is comely!), but she is not built in the mould of a beauty queen either.

If you want to dispel my contention, bring on a superior logic, not gutter mudslinging and gibberish.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by Lily4star(f): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2014
20pounds:

Both of you don't jack about beauty paegants and the water that passes under the bridge. Make friends with the girl and get her to confide in you after the competition is over. If she eventually wins, I'd support her with $5,000.

For your insults, I'd let that slide cos you two lack comprehension. Chimamanda is not ugly(she is comely!), but she is not built in the mould of a beauty queen either.

If you want to dispel my contention, bring on a superior argument, not gutter mudslinging and gibberish.

I aint got the time to argue with you, stop bringing Chiamanda into this, the OP is not a writer, all she asked for was just ur vote, all you needed do was to encourage her. No big deal. Goodmorning anyways and ve a nice day

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This by chimajii: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2014
20pounds:

Both of you don't know jack about beauty paegants and the water that passes under the bridge. Make friends with the girl and get her to confide in you after the competition is over. If she eventually wins, I'd support her with $5,000.

If you want to dispel my contention, bring on a superior logic, not gutter mudslinging and gibberish.

Now shutup before you think you know more than the next person, myself am a Model, so shut the f.uck up again, cause you know nothing. Again you lack comprehension skills, cause what i said was, you are making it seem like everyone has to be chimamanda for their lives to move on. Since when did you know chimamanda? If not recently that you kids jumped on her bandwagon. There are beauty contestants out there who got brains & are beautiful and would shut chimamanda down in both department. so don't come here to talk crap, when in reality you're as shallow as they come.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

COMPETITION: Make Up Artist Competition On 16-17th October Nationwide. / Can You Suggest The Best Hair Relaxer / Candid Opinion: Who Is Sexier? No Sentiments Please?? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.