Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A (4352 Views)

2014 CAF African Women's Championship - Namibia 2014 / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / CHAN Draw: Nigeria In Group A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by daveP(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Can someone come up with trophy records of the top teams in africa.
Those won on african soil from U-17 to senior and....
Those won on world stage from U-17 to senior team
senior world cup achievements can be excluded as we know that.infact let it be added to that of ghana before the final list comes out.thank you!
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Ashantiking: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: Can someone come up with trophy records of the top teams in africa.
Those won on african soil from U-17 to senior and....
Those won on world stage from U-17 to senior team
senior world cup achievements can be excluded as we know that.infact let it be added to that of ghana before the final list comes out.thank you!

Top three teams Africa under 17

Ghana 2 titles
Nigeria 2 titles
Gambia 2 titles

Under 17 World Cup

Nigeria 4 titles
Ghana 2 titles

Under 20 african cup

Nigeria 6 titles
Egypt 4 titles
Ghana 3 titles
Cameroon 1 title

Under 20 World Cup

Ghana 1 title

Olympics

Nigeria 1 title
Cameroon 1 title

Afcon title

Egypt 7 titles
Ghana 4 titles
Cameroon 4 titles
Nigeria 3 titles

World Cup
History still awaits.

As you can see if consider all competition the title for supremacy is between two teams Nigeria and Ghana. So we go to head to head that's where Ghana edge Nigeria, because Ghana has beaten Nigeria more times than they have beaten Ghana.
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2014
^
Nigeria still edges Ghana by 1 title on your list. If u add the SIX CAF AWCs the Super Falcons have won, Nigeria pulls far ahead. cool
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Ashantiking: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2014
CFCfan: ^
Nigeria still edges Ghana by 1 title on your list. If u add the SIX CAF AWCs the Super Falcons have won, Nigeria pulls far ahead. cool

Who really cares about women soccer. Plus all those nigerian women are not really women. Lol

We are talking about men and I believe Ghana is slightly ahead since we have beaten you more and you outnumber us 9-1.
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by safarigirl(f): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Ghana 2 titles
Nigeria 2 titles
Gambia 2 titles

Under 17 World Cup

Nigeria 4 titles
Ghana 2 titles

Under 20 african cup

Nigeria 6 titles
Egypt 4 titles
Ghana 3 titles

Under 20 World Cup

Ghana 1 title

Afcon title

Egypt 7 titles
Ghana 4 titles
Cameroon 4 titles
Nigeria 3 titles

World Cup
History still awaits.

As you can see if consider all competition the title for supremacy is between two teams Nigeria and Ghana. So we go to head to head that's where Ghana edge Nigeria, because Ghana has beaten Nigeria more times than they have beaten Ghana.
you forgot to add:

FIFA U-23:

Nigeria 1 title
Cameroon 1 title

You guys ALWAYS conveniently omit that one, abi?
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Evestar200(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2014
safarigirl: you forgot to add:

FIFA U-23:

Nigeria 1 title
Cameroon 1 title

dont mind him, abi olympic Gold nor be medal again? Nigeria is still ahead of any Africa teams in terms of Trophies, we still have d highest numbers of trophies in Africa.

1 Like

Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Evestar200(f): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Total Number Trophies of all Africa teams

Nigeria-16
Ghana-12
Egypt-11
Cameroun-4

1 Like

Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by daveP(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Ghana 2 titles
Nigeria 2 titles
Gambia 2 titles

Under 17 World Cup

Nigeria 4 titles
Ghana 2 titles

Under 20 african cup

Nigeria 6 titles
Egypt 4 titles
Ghana 3 titles

Under 20 World Cup

Ghana 1 title

Afcon title

Egypt 7 titles
Ghana 4 titles
Cameroon 4 titles
Nigeria 3 titles

World Cup
History still awaits.

from the above,i see Nigeria goes ahead with a 15-12 advantage.is that small joke?NO
besides if it were vice versa,i doubt u'l be bringing head to head to support anything, and as such,il let d trophies do the talking rather.and again u left out the U-23 team(gold and 2silver)
let it lie, its already obvious its Nigeria,even World-renowned Analysts know that unarguably.il say u took the U20 and are thus better off till we do that.
Morning!
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by daveP(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2014

FIFA U-23:

Nigeria 1 title
Cameroon 1 title

silver too
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by daveP(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Overall Nigeria has reached the final almost 20times for the male category and the last 4 almost 20times more than any other african team.infact i dash Ghana the senior world cup achievement.just we always mess things up ourself and every federation in africa is guilty likewise.
Can someone also bring up individual award....(by this time the audience might ave agreed that the discussion should end,cos they know the stats as well) im jst jealous of gyan's world cup goals(6),and i see ahmed musa is in line to beat that soon.let it rest joor.... grin Evestar200 which club dyu support?

2 Likes

Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Evestar200(f): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: Overall Nigeria has reached the final almost 20times for the male category and the last 4 almost 20times more than any other african team.infact i dash Ghana the senior world cup achievement.just we always mess things up ourself and every federation in africa is guilty likewise.
Can someone also bring up individual award....(by this time the audience might ave agreed that the discussion should end,cos they know the stats as well) im jst jealous of gyan's world cup goals(6),and i see ahmed musa is in line to beat that soon.let it rest joor.... grin Evestar200 which club dyu support?
Warri Wolves and Man utd.
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by tuffgongjo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
I hope that twart(ashantiqueen)can crawl into a hole now.
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by daveP(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Evestar200: Warri Wolves and Man utd.
fephew!! VanGaalism activated!! grin grin well Sunshine and Arsenal

1 Like

Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Evestar200(f): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: fephew!! VanGaalism activated!! grin grin well Sunshine and Arsenal
ok, o Trophiless Gunners of London and Akure

1 Like

Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Ashantiking: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2014

FIFA U-23:

Nigeria 1 title
Cameroon 1 title

Safari calm down. It has been added. I still believe Ghana is number 1 football country in Africa.
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Ashantiking: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: I hope that twart(ashantiqueen)can crawl into a hole now.

Why the insult?
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by daveP(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Evestar200: ok, o Trophiful Gunners of London and Akure
MODIFIED! grin cos that is past now.am saying van gaal is here to cause havoc,nt something else.im afraid of him personally,that notepad he carries from barca-bayern-holland-man U now.scared
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Ashantiking: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: silver too

Silver don't count. In fact Ghana has been in the finals more than any team in Africa. U said Nigeria has been in the finals 20 times. Ghana has been in the finals 23 times.
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Evestar200(f): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: MODIFIED! grin cos that is past now.am saying van gaal is here to cause havoc,nt something else.im afraid of him personally,that notepad he carries from barca-bayern-holland-man U now.scared
dont worry cuz Man Utd will taking all d trophies 4rm carling cup to European cup this season.
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by tuffgongjo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Why the insult?
are u asking such question?I A̶̲̥̅♏ just dishing out what u love doing to others.
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by daveP(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Safari calm down. It has been added. I still believe Ghana is number 1 football country in Africa.
infact i do readily agree with the head-head stuff,but the 'number 1' status is DEFINITELY NOT GHANA'S!!!!!
REM PITROIPA,AND PINEAPPLE-HEAD-BANCE(YOU MADE THAT GUY BUY A FLASHY CAR,NOW HE'S IN LUXURY COS HE SHOWCASED HE COULD HANDLE YOU GUYS.(JUST THE SAME WAY WE GAVE DROGBA HIS HYPE AFTER 2006 SEMIFINAL MATCH). CIV,MOROCCO,EGYPT EVEN ALGERIA DO GIVE GHANA HEADACHES TOO.
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by daveP(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: are u asking such question?I A̶̲̥̅♏ just dishing out what u love doing to others.
guy no need for that now.ah!!
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by daveP(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Evestar200: dont worry cuz Man Utd will taking all d trophies 4rm carling cup to European cup this season.
hmm well in england il agree to 70percent,but europe,nt yet!
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by daveP(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

Silver don't count. In fact Ghana has been in the finals more than any team in Africa. U said Nigeria has been in the finals 20 times. Ghana has been in the finals 23 times.
more than 20times more than any oda africa team in all competitions!! Note!!
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Ashantiking: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: infact i do readily agree with the head-head stuff,but the 'number 1' status is DEFINITELY NOT GHANA'S!!!!!
REM PITROIPA,AND PINEAPPLE-HEAD-BANCE(YOU MADE THAT GUY BUY A FLASHY CAR,NOW HE'S IN LUXURY COS HE SHOWCASED HE COULD HANDLE YOU GUYS.(JUST THE SAME WAY WE GAVE DROGBA HIS HYPE AFTER 2006 SEMIFINAL MATCH). CIV,MOROCCO,EGYPT EVEN ALGERIA DO GIVE GHANA HEADACHES TOO.

We have beaten all these teams. I don't know why you guys keep bringing up Burkina Faso. They beat us in penalty and we have beaten them more than they have beaten us.

1 Like

Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Ashantiking: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: more than 20times more than any oda africa team in all competitions!! Note!!

I made a mistake Ghana has been in the finals 25 times. I forgot chan. We have been in the finals 25 times in all competitions.

1 Like

Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Evestar200(f): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: hmm well in england il agree to 70percent,but europe,nt yet!
we are taking all
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Ashantiking: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: more than 20times more than any oda africa team in all competitions!! Note!!

How many times has Nigeria been in the finals. Ghana has been in the finals 25 times
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by kingphilip(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

please can u convince me on why u think so and not because of sentiment
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by kingphilip(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Evestar200: dont worry cuz Man Utd will taking all d trophies 4rm carling cup to European cup this season.
please wake up Evestar its 3pm already
if man u carries more than two trophies this season, I'll hang my fan boot
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by Evestar200(f): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
kingphilip:
please wake up Evestar its 3pm already
if man u carries more than two trophies this season, I'll hang my fan boot
u will not only hang ur boot bt hang urself too.
Re: 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A by tuffgongjo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Evestar200: u will not only hang ur boot bt hang urself too.
the last time I checked man u aren't competing in europe in this coming season,or A̶̲̥̅♏ I wrong ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Fights Jose Mourinho: The Funniest Memes As The Internet Reaction / Why Do Some Black Footballers Hop Into The Pitch On One Leg? / Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.