Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery (24514 Views)

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident / Detectives Arrest Bank Workers, Policemen For N24m Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by ceasare: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
horlabiyi: I wonder why we NIGERIANS always act this way. Instead of us to all condemn the robbery some are busy pointing to a particular political party and some pointing to a tribe. We are all Nigerians and should be responsible for this.
U ve said it all weda d robbers are Yoruba ,Ibo or Hausa let's condemn what's bad and leave tribalist sentiment Alone for once.

itsIYKE: Welcme to the wild wild west where anytin goes,they vandalise their railway stations nd chose to hang on movin trains lyk the apes that they are,NOW THEY ARE VANDALISING THEIR BANKS TOO
U ve just said nothing trust me!!!

@ the poster saying modakeke youth shouldn't form heroes next time,for your info those guys are more than capable to confront the robbers than your #20 collecting God forsaken police .you go fear odeshi now....nobody beats those modaks when it comes to local bullet proof .quote me any time I schooled around that axis so I knw what am saying .kudos to them ......shame on d tire shooting policemen.
Hope they don't parade some guys drinking jejely in a joint later on as d robbers.this Na 9ja anything can happen.
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by Shankboye(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mogidi: Boko haram, the APC's armed wing has been doing this for years, anyway I just hope the APC hierarchy has not approved this one. It won't be out of place for the local APC members to resort to bank robbery to fund Osun election.

P:S
For the record, APC is led by one Tinubu.
u be human so? No dey forget ur brain for house again I beg

1 Like

Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by LilPeezy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Gbes!
Aiit!
Only 8 armed robbers!
Hmm, security in Nigerian & her banks loose pass a prostitute's v agina!
Last Bullet
RIP to the dead.
and u bliv dah? U don ask urslf who stand gidigba to count dose fine boiz? Evribody were runnin helta skelta, so aw kum dem tek knw say na 8guys kum run d show...to me dose guys pass dah amount wey dem dy tlk
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by obc: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
May God bless you and generation unborn for this patriotic stance. Honestly it baffles me how people attach sentiments and politics to every incident ignoring humanitarians. We are talking about life lost as a result of man's chauvinism and someone is here deluding someone else's name. If I have my way I will move that the LIKE button be deactivated. Reason being that some of us are just behind devices to hit like button to every nonesense posted on nairaland. Much as I am not Tinubu's fan, Its against morals for anybody to pervert his name for no just cause. Enough of this APC and PDP e-battle. We know who our enemies are and I dont believe that name calling and divisive speeches will resolve anything instead it will give birth to hate and melancholy which the "common" man will eventually suffer. Lets come together in one voice and denounce vices be it political, religious and other acts capable of drawing our great Nation - Nigeria to extinction. All we desire is good governance. God bless us all and give our leaders the grace to do that which is right and work towards achieving a goal that benefits all individuals irrespective of tribe and religious affiliation. RIP to the dead.

God bless Nigeria.!!!

banega: Oga, everything ain't about politics,. Don't use this unfortunate incident to score cheap political points please.. This APC \ PDP nonsense is getting lame,. All I want is good governance!! • Thank you!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by LilPeezy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
cruise14: Ibos armed robbers for sure. It's part of their war revenge.
eayaaaaa, so u mean say ibo boiz sabi dis kind work cef? Buh wait o, na which kind revenge u dy tlk abwt cef?I can sense highness in u!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by royalblood21: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yahoo boiz are broke...
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by Holadoyin: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Where were those useless SAS nd ROBOT when all that was happening,d only thing they are good at is to harrass innocent pple.
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by BabaO2: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mogidi: Boko haram, the APC's armed wing has been doing this for years, anyway I just hope the APC hierarchy has not approved this one. It won't be out of place for the local APC members to resort to bank robbery to fund Osun election.

No, omisore is a sworn enemy of modakeke, so your idol party ,PDP is bringing war and looting to modakeke.
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by bigwallace(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rip to those that died,dnt know wAt is wrong wt dis pdp e-rat,ur so called saint party av bin ruling for over 16yrs wt noting to show.wt dey know how to do is to always blame d oppsition for any misfortune.
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by frainc(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
AKMoney1: Can anyone confirm this news please? And what are the names of the banks robbed?
my brother I tire o
No names of the affected banks
Who is that eye witness wey no run for his/her life
Wey con dey watch arm robbers to even know that their arm are more powerful than the police own

And the mumuni op bring am come fp
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by poiZon: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Gbes!
Aiit!
Only 8 armed robbers!
Hmm, security in Nigerian & her banks loose pass a prostitute's v agina!
Last Bullet
RIP to the dead.

ITS like u spend almost all ur time with prostitutes, hw come u knw their distinct feature?
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by sundaypurity(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
cruise14: Ibos armed robbers for sure. It's part of their war revenge.
ewu

1 Like

Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by poiZon: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Antivirus92: it's like u are among those that fall helplessly together with ODUDUWA from the sky??. Ur comments show a person suffering from brain damage.

TKO TECHNICAL KNOCK OUT!
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by annie7(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
both 1stbank and wemabank are opposite eachother,but only 1stbank was robbed. rip to d soul of d departed.pls dont play politics wit ppls live,its was a very sad event.
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by greggng: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Police arms are reserve for osun election. Remenber how they used it to intimidate voters in ekiti.
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by Seyitosino(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
In my home town, Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by franksunny(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
ademony:

yes it did happened... First bank and Wema bank not far from eachother both along Ondo road.
please remind me of the address of first bank cos i cant recall it again. I was a copa at modahi in 2011 and our lodge is beside the wema bank
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by yomip3t(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Controversy:
http://www.punchng.com/news/two-bank-workers-eight-others-die-in-modakeke-robbery/

THE STORY GOES SMOOTHLY WITH YOUR USERNAME.
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by ManTiger(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
liberty300: Wild wild waste land
Since the armed robbers are better armed, then they are Militant.
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
poiZon:

ITS like u spend almost all ur time with prostitutes, hw come u knw their distinct feature?
Eh!
Mr Poison (poiZon) take ya time o!
Don't spoil my good name that's widely known on Nairaland, Nigeria & Worldwide.
Last Bullet
I only visit beer parlours, not ashewo's den!
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by michealade(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
chaii.RIP to d dead... oau students don dey gather their money small small
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by Bigsteveg(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
liberty300: Wild wild waste land

Never ever in ur life till u die and they bury u refer to that state with such comment again, i repeat never never ever in ur life.

Omo ale jatijati, omo irankiran
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by Bigsteveg(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
idirect: . It's only because I know animals can't write but some of these comments you read on social media one would think they are written by donkeys"

grin grin grin
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by poiZon: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Eh!
Mr Poison (poiZon) take ya time o!
Don't spoil my good name that's widely known on Nairaland, Nigeria & Worldwide.
Last Bullet
I only visit beer parlours, not ashewo's den!

isorait
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by retepmurt(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2014

You meant Armoured Personnel Carrier(APC).

1 Like

Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by Mark1979: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. Let your family and friends know about it. Thank you.

Let me know what you think of this app
http://www.naijarescuealert.com/
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by ademony(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
franksunny: please remind me of the address of first bank cos i cant recall it again. I was a copa at modahi in 2011 and our lodge is beside the wema bank

the branch started operations like a year ago
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by Chynx(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nonsoco80: cheap attention seeker. RIP
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by EMMABC1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
The rate of armed robbery, assasination, thugery and ritual killings in the SW Zone these days, is alarming. I'm sure Awo must be sweating and seething wt frustration in his grave

1 Like

Re: Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery by onyxo76(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
ademony:

yes it did happened... First bank and Wema bank not far from eachother both along Ondo road.
I just thank God it was wasn't worse,most of us had some transactions to carry out in the said bank but the heavy rain kept a lot people in doors at home infact testimony full church today .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo / Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed / Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand For Defrauding Women On Pretext Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.