Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread (2829 Views)

She Gives Me Extra Balls Of Akara Every Time I Patronise Her / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by sexylogan(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2014
disturbedhubby:

She has said she wants no third party interfering which in a way is good we need to solve our problems but I'm left with no avenue to evaluate my own actions because I can't tell. Which is why I am on a faceless forum venting and seeing a different perspective to all this.

Okay. Maybe she just needs some time. I don't think she's convinced you were cheating but was scared at the possibility
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by disturbedhubby: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:

Okay. Maybe she just needs some time. I don't think she's convinced you were cheating but was scared at the possibility

Thanks for another insight. It didn't occur to me.
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Op moniker hmmmm
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by egopersonified(f): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Guy, what are u doing in a female colleague's house? How many times have u been there b4? Hope u are always together in d open in d office not behind closed doors? Are u d only one that knows where sweet akara and bread is sold? Is it becos of her u always buy supplous so she can come around u everyday? Do u intend to resign to avoid temptation? Would u live yr wife for her if given d opportunity? Can u be trusted to go on a bizness trip with her without starting a r/ship? Do u ve feeling for her? Is she d only female in yr office? Dont u know how to make male friends? Do u want yr life to go down or up? Do u want to see yr children grow up? Have u ever heard of love portion? Have u heard of a man being seduced by a woman? Do u intend to keep her as a mistress? Ati be be lo.
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by yorex2011: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2014
What is the poster above me saying

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by yorex2011: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2014
D truth is... Women are sumhw hard to please... If one isn't careful, e fit lose him sanity sef.. I think i knw hw it feels when ure accused of sumthing wey no even dey ur mind b4, it can be maddening... Tho she's just behaving like many married women wud behave... Give her a lil time, behave normally, go about your normal bizness... Leave d fone for her to be checking evrytime... When she's tired of d rebellion, she will stop...
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by disturbedhubby: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2014
I am in the mood so lemme answer
egopersonified: Guy, what are u doing in a female colleague's house?

I went visit a sick colleague.

How many times have u been there b4?

I have visited her when sick thrice (in the company of other colleagues), checked why she didn't come to work once (her sister and family where at home), dropped her off twice (didn't go inside), gone to fellow colleagues social events thrice (in the company of other colleagues).

Hope u are always together in d open in d office not behind closed doors?

As already I have stated our office is an open floor office no cubicles or partitions.

Are u d only one that knows where sweet akara and bread is sold?

No. I wasn't the first to buy bread and akara to the office some of my other colleagues used to do it before me. It was my wife who suggested that we buy bread and akara to eat on the way when we are late and can't have breakfast.

Is it becos of her u always buy supplous so she can come around u everyday?

No. The surplus is usually maybe 3-4 balls of akara that I can't leave in the car so it doesn't stink up the car. I don't single her out to give it to her.

Do u intend to resign to avoid temptation?

No.

Would u live yr wife for her if given d opportunity?

No.

Can u be trusted to go on a bizness trip with her without starting a r/ship?

Yes.

Do u ve feeling for her?

No.

Is she d only female in yr office?

No.

Dont u know how to make male friends?

I do and have loads of them both in the office and outside.

Do u want yr life to go down or up?Do u want to see yr children grow up?Have u ever heard of love portion?

And what is the relevance of these questions?

Have u heard of a man being seduced by a woman?

Did you see where I said she has never tried that?

Do u intend to keep her as a mistress?

No.

Ati be be lo.

Anymore questions lord-examiner? smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by disturbedhubby: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
yorex2011: D truth is... Women are sumhw hard to please... If one isn't careful, e fit lose him sanity sef.. I think i knw hw it feels when ure accused of sumthing wey no even dey ur mind b4, it can be maddening... Tho she's just behaving like many married women wud behave... Give her a lil time, behave normally, go about your normal bizness... Leave d fone for her to be checking evrytime... When she's tired of d rebellion, she will stop...

lol! @ bolded. I hear bro.

Xenaf: Op moniker hmmmm

Is it unusual?
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by egopersonified(f): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
disturbedhubby: I am in the mood so lemme answer

I went visit a sick colleague.

Are u the official ambassador to the sick?

I have visited her when sick thrice (in the company of other colleagues), checked why she didn't come to work once (her sister and family where at home), dropped her off twice (didn't go inside), gone to fellow colleagues social events thrice (in the company of other colleagues).

These times you went with colleagues, why did u now go alone on akara day?

As already I have stated our office is an open floor office no cubicles or partitions.

Have u two been together alone in restrooms, storerooms, boardrooms, office canteen, MD's office, sick bay, security office, etc?

No. I wasn't the first to buy bread and akara to the office some of my other colleagues used to do it before me. It was my wife who suggested that we buy bread and akara to eat on the way when we are late and can't have breakfast.

So ur wife asked u to go and share the remaining family cake at work with female colleagues?

No. The surplus is usually maybe 3-4 balls of akara that I can't leave in the car so it doesn't stink up the car. I don't single her out to give it to her.

Why not give them to that guy who wears only a pair of trousers to work everyday and is always borrowing money?

No.

No.

Yes.

No.

No.

I do and have loads of them both in the office and outside.

Why dont u hang with them more?

And what is the relevance of these questions?

Dont u want to find out the real reasons and consequences of your actions?

Did you see where I said she has never tried that?

Do you know that people change?

No.

Anymore questions lord-examiner? smiley

abeg how u take arrange yr own?
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by sexylogan(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
egopersonified: Guy, what are u doing in a female colleague's house? How many times have u been there b4? Hope u are always together in d open in d office not behind closed doors? Are u d only one that knows where sweet akara and bread is sold? Is it becos of her u always buy supplous so she can come around u everyday? Do u intend to resign to avoid temptation? Would u live yr wife for her if given d opportunity? Can u be trusted to go on a bizness trip with her without starting a r/ship? Do u ve feeling for her? Is she d only female in yr office? Dont u know how to make male friends? Do u want yr life to go down or up? Do u want to see yr children grow up? Have u ever heard of love portion? Have u heard of a man being seduced by a woman? Do u intend to keep her as a mistress? Ati be be lo.

O boy see

questions...
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Look her in the eyes and say baby i love you tori torun dnt insalt?
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by DrGroove(f): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
What's wrong with women sef, if u r having an affair with d lady,so?Ignore her,she will come around.
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
egopersonified- accusing the innocent since 1942
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by egopersonified(f): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Krall, -- being delusional since 1759.
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by Bigsteveg(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
disturbedhubby: My thread title is not a joke even it seems funny. Right now she is threatening with divorce because of this issue.

The genesis of this matter started 2 years ago when I got a new job. At this new place I met a female colleague that became good friends with. Truly we admired each other but I am married and I made it plain to her that I love my wife and have no interest in an affair. She has never tried to seduce me either. My wife knew about my closeness to this lady and has spoken to her on phone several times and in fact they have meant twice. A few weeks ago my wife and I started buying akara and bread on the way to work. We'll eat in the car as we go to work and then the rest I take to my office. My colleagues and I join to eat it and because it is quite nice they ask me to buy for them. This my female colleague one day gave me money to buy for her which I did and brought to the office only to discover she wasn't around. I bbm'ed her and she said she was ill. I felt bad because she gave me money and I didn't want it to waste so I offered to take it to her and she said no need.

Now I hardly delete my messages because I believe I have nothing to hide neither is my phone passworded. My wife saw the chat while going through my phone and raised fire and brimstone. I couldn't believe it. Despite all my assurances and explanation she still insists that I am having an affair with my colleague.

Guys help me o! I don tire for this kind of suspicions. What more can I say to convince her?

I guess there is no kid(s) yet, for how long have u two being married?
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by hushmail: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
waooo! A & B use to enjoy it. Really tasty

@op bros take am easy. No let a third party into ur marriage. Dats d first rule of marriage

ur wife simply needs reassurance. Gve it to her in large dose n everythng will be fine

goodluck
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by 4tizzle(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2014
Now they say she's having trust isssues. If your wife does exactly the same would you be okay ?
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by Roxey1120: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
jnrbayano: It's very obvious that your wife loves you so so much and that's why her jealousy tipped her balance.

All you need do is to distance yourself from that your colleague.

Now focus on your wife, try and rechannel all that love towards trusting you more. To achieve this, you need to find ample time to talk with her, reassure her, pet her, buy her lots of stuffs you know she likes, crack jokes with her and all will return back to normal.

Use text messages on her time and time again whenever you are away from her (say you went to work)

..and make sure you tuck the Akara and Bread issue in at least for now smiley

Seconded..
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by zikclassiq(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
When she comes back, give her a treat of Love that she has never seen from you
Do it with feeling and sincerly without any tought of what she might think of it. You might continue this for 3 days, 1 week, as you wish. Dont "kill" urself trying to defend yoursef.
Always tell and SHOW her you Love her no matter what! Tell us the story.
Re: My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread by Godmystrength: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
egopersonified: Guy, what are u doing in a female colleague's house? How many times have u been there b4? Hope u are always together in d open in d office not behind closed doors? Are u d only one that knows where sweet akara and bread is sold? Is it becos of her u always buy supplous so she can come around u everyday? Do u intend to resign to avoid temptation? Would u live yr wife for her if given d opportunity? Can u be trusted to go on a bizness trip with her without starting a r/ship? Do u ve feeling for her? Is she d only female in yr office? Dont u know how to make male friends? Do u want yr life to go down or up? Do u want to see yr children grow up? Have u ever heard of love portion? Have u heard of a man being seduced by a woman? Do u intend to keep her as a mistress? Ati be be lo.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife? / New Engagement Ring For Men? (photo) / ***#team Fat Girls#***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.