Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29616 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2014
Vote Abubakar shekau as president of arewa republic...

11 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by iamord(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2014
searay: Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria says Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau will be capture before December - ow.ly/3nkRQ5
looking foward to that.. I pray he is caught alive

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...this is day 3, i thought u guys were telling southerners to vacate the north in 2weeks, hw cm dz development now. Have u guys turned cowards?

Your brothers in Arewa must be shiverring and peeing in their in pants.

6 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2014
Only God knows when the Igbos will learn, I hope you have seen what you have caused now....if this later tuns to a war let me just let you know here, the southwest will just be there as an umpire tongue

11 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by EMMASON125: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Nice move. Following with keen interest.
Let there be residents permit in every state that should be renewing every 2 year

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Gamji007:

Take your tribal bigotry and stupidity out of my way. angry
lol...very soon we wud know, its not far from now. All dz injustice, nd irresponsible priviledges u guys accrued to urself we wud know when d tym comes.
For d records, if not for dat ediot Luggard, if not for dat fool Zik, if not for dat slowpoke Ironsi, u re beneath me.

9 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2014
But Kano state shouldn't have generalised here. Let the igbos be the only one to take the I D card afteral they started it

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

lol...my brothers in d north, if u see any of my blood kins or anybody from my clan, in dat ur terrorist region, do what u did to the RCCG pastor to him or her.

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by henchamb(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Aboki senseless since 1960! More disheartening that its coming from lawyers. Products of almqjiri legal system

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by EMMASON125: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass: Only God knows when the Igbos will learn, I hope you have seen what you have caused now....if this later tuns to a war let me just let you know here, the southwest will just be there as an umpire tongue
Hausas does not know who is Igbo and who's Yoruba if you doubt ask RCCG pastor and his family

13 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

I wonder how black abokis like you will be registered in the east, they can't read nor write with very poor inter-personal skills. We will have to open another business avenue, they will pay us to register them, thanks to aboki's poor educational background. Lolzzzz grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Pavore9: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2014
Hmm...Something is seriously brewing and we are still shouting One Nigeria!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2014
EMMASON125:
Hausas does not know who is Igbo and who's Yoruba if you doubt ask RCCG pastor and his family
they used their yourba brother's meat to make suya and shawama in borno grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by jookco(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2014
oilykid: let the e-war start cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Pavore9: Hmm...Something is seriously brewing and we are still shouting One Nigeria!

This was how the Civil war started
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2014
EasternLeopard:

And to add to your point

Reduction of their economic activities.

I pity all those their petty traders

Just as the inhabitants of Plateau Borno Yobe etc are suffering due to massive migration so would they.

Don't pity our petty traders. They gain nothing in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: they used their yourba brother's meat to make suya and shawama in borno grin grin grin
lol...dat kind shawarma ehhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by datguru: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2014
God punish any idiot saying One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...this is day 3, i thought u guys were telling southerners to vacate the north in 2weeks, hw cm dz development now. Have u guys turned cowards?
When it happens don't ask to be given reparation.

5 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by EMMASON125: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass: But Kano state shouldn't have generalised here. Let the igbos be the only one to take the I D card afteral they started it
You animal have forgotten that Lagos state alone have deported over 7000 northerners in just few weeks. When are we Yorubas going to drop our hypocrites tendency and blame game? Can we ever stand 4 something and fight for it?

11 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass:

This was how the Civil war started
d funny thing abt this civil war is that the breakup wont come from us...lol'''at least we know where OAU forces, nd British mercenaries wud be heading...lol

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by asha80(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass: But Kano state shouldn't have generalised here. Let the igbos be the only one to take the I D card afteral they started it
say what you know my friend...it was the hausa community in owerri that said they want to be registered and contacted imo state govt not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2014
undecided
customized13: I wonder how black abokis like you will be registered in the east, they can't read nor write with very poor inter-personal skills. We will have to open another business avenue, they will pay us to register them, thanks to aboki's poor educational background. Lolzzzz grin grin grin

The abokis will return home. No need to register anybody. Its the donkey eaters that I pity most. Most of them in the north are Osu who can't return home.sad

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by huptin(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2014
If Lagos should join this trend........ trouble big trouble.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2014
The US prediction may just be right.

Allah ya kiyaye

in mun kiyaye ke nan ba!

just my thought.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by giles14(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2014
prophetone: This is a welcome development. The north should be brainstorming on how to develop it's huge mineral deposits, sheer erosion-free land mass and human capital for sustainability and economic prosperity post separation.
This is no time to allow the incursion of baby factories, kidnapping, granny ra.pe, ritualists, drug trafficking or armed robbery to mention a few, through the squatters in arewa land.
u ar very myopic.wen a man marry a minor in d name of religion is called religious rape,wen u kidnap xtain and force into marry is called religious kidnapping.and mallam u Fulani brodas ar now having check points allover Nigeria DAT is called religious armed robbery. and were do u c d largest drug addicts in d north. and wen u talk of baby factories it's mor in d north.cos all dos almanjiris at all product of baby factories .1man having more Dan 40 and not even knowing dem.backward human beings pls develop ur land cos even Niger republic will not accept u fools

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2014
asha80: say what you know my friend...it was the hausa community in owerri that said they want to be registered and contacted imo state govt not the other way round.

Which kind lie be this?

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by cbrass(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2014
asha80: say what you know my friend...it was the hausa community in owerri that said they want to be registered and contacted imo state govt not the other way round.

So why haven't they come out to clear the air if you are saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Yorubas are here displaying their cowardice when the meat of their brothers are going into several northern pots. Continue fooling yourselves thinking the northerners will differentiate yorubas from igbos, if you doubt me, try and ask pastor taiwo dotun's family.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by EMMASON125: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
When it happens don't ask to be given reparation.
Any southerner killed in the north committed suicide. Nigeria is not one and can never be. Give us Oduduwa republic or i die

7 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by ichidodo: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Where ma matchete?!..
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Scout60(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Good for them. But destroy ss oil pipe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Ghost Town Of Bama Reawakened As Reconstruction Begins. PIXS / BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Onnoghen’s No-case Submission / Senate Rejects N130 Daily Feeding For Prison Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.