Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Pure Is This GSD - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Pure Is This GSD (4322 Views)

I Want You All To Rate This GSD / How Pure Is This GSD, Pls Help / Please I Need To Know How Pure This My Caucasian Is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2014
Already requested for the pix of the parents. Dog is 2 months old

Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Mckandre(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2014
the second is just like mine (2.5months), that's a pure GSD u gat there anyway. for the first I think it's a GSD quite alright but...
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Seun(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2014
He may or may not be pure. We can't be sure until we see pictures of his parents. Most GSD mixes look alike as young puppies.
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by oluomoadebayo: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2014
We can't decide that based on look only, post the picture of the parent.
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2014
"So called" picture of the father. . . Sent by seller.

Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2014
I think we all need to understand that 100% pure gsd is rare in naija. Except of course anyone with imported male n female. Cos in d long run, if u have a imported female and it mates with a not so pure bred gsd, u cannot have a 100% gsd puppy. Having said that, gsd is either Working line german( straight back ) or Show line American ( slant back ). Am sick of hearing pple say straight back gsd are not pure breed. Nonsense. Go n study well about gsd and u will realize the Americans made their breed of gsd have slant back cos of shows which causes the hip problem in the future for d dog. If u have a gsd that is well behaved, nice temprament, probably black n tan, balanced legs and paws, and intelligent, u do av a at least 70%gsd on ur hand. Care for the dog and love him or her. Feeding also determined how big or small a dog will turn up at d end. ( gsd should not turn out fat n lazy oooo. They need to look smart n agile).

I stand corrected.

4 Likes

Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Seun(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jcob: "So called" picture of the father. . . Sent by seller.
Hehe. Ask him where the picture was taken and what they were doing there.
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
seller said mother is a chinook and that the paternal pix was gotten from the Internet cos he could not access the real father presently. sad
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Another pictures of mother and puppies below. The mother looks slant to me. . . Please help review o. thanks

1 Share

Re: How Pure Is This GSD by henry007(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jcob: Another pictures of mother and puppies below. The mother looks slant to me. . . Please help review o. thanks
that's not how slant backs look
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 5:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks Henry and what is it real gsd?
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Seun(m): 6:22am On Jul 20, 2014
The mother certainly looks like a real short-haired GSD. She is more stocky & thicker than one would expect, though.

It is unfortunate that no picture of the father is available because without that you can't be sure of the puppies' purity.

The seller is dishonest so even if he sends you a genuine-looking picture of the father, you can't be sure that it's real.
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by bigtt76(f): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2014
The puppy looks like a 'bastardo' grin to me
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2014
Which one is bastardo again o. lol
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by arcbay(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2014
That's not what a slant back looks like o...Is she squatting or what? looks to me like d seller did something to make her squat...
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Seun(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Jcob: Another pictures of mother and puppies below. The mother looks slant to me. . . Please help review o. thanks
She's not slant. The back of a slant back curves from the middle.
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
arcbay: That's not what a slant back looks like o...Is she squatting or what? looks to me like d seller did something to make her squat...
Seun:
She's not slant. The back of a slant back curves from the middle.

Thanks sirs
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
A seller just sent this too. Already asked for the parents pix

Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Father of the above puppies in motion and mother seated. What do you all think?

Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Seun(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
If those are the parents, then I think the puppies are worth buying. Can you ask them for the pictures they took while those dogs were mating?
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by oluomoadebayo: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm not sure if i will ever father a gsd because you can never be sure of it's purity especially in Nigeria here.
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Eveezy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jcob: Father of the above puppies in motion and mother seated. What do you all think?
I can assure u that those are not the parents of those pups, those kind of parents cannot litter pupies of all close to sable coloured GSD, that exact pics that was shown to u as d father was also shown to me as d mother of some puppies in ogun state. To be sure of d pics, zoom into it, it wuld seem blur, that shows that it has been downloaded in a much lower version. Breeders re no longer honest these days, I am a dog lover nd nt a breeder, I once sold my 100 ppercent female GSD @ a give away rice because I was relocating, dere was a writen aggreement that when she littered, I was going to get a pup to compensate d price I sold it bt nw the breeder has changed it nd is refusing every statement or writing it as he put a wrong signature. I later looked for a GSD, I saw one dt I liked, d breeder sent me pure breed parents nd I paid only for him to deliver a mutt, plzzz guys be carefull ooo, see d dogs u re buying b4 u pay 4 it

1 Like

Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
thanks eveezy
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Eveezy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
You are very wlc
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dont be tired of me o. What breed is this please? Thanks

1 Share

Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Akunyun(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
This dog luks so funny oo.. coz dis is a grown up dog with a gsd color buh with unerect ears... a mongrel I guess.

1 Like

Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Mckandre(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2014
that's not a mongrel,its a malnourished GSD in submissive mode

2 Likes

Re: How Pure Is This GSD by arcbay(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Jcob: Dont be tired of me o. What breed is this please? Thanks

That's a cross bred GSD from impure bloodlines.

1 Like

Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Eveezy(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Jcob: Dont be tired of me o. What breed is this please? Thanks
Its a GSD puppy, it is definitely stil growing, the ears are stil not yet fully errect, probably still teething. From the pics, it shows that it still has allot of growing up nd filling to do. It is nt a cross breed, if the age was provided den probably I could say it is a crossbreed if it looks smaller than its age, but from what I see, it is a puppy GSD probably nt well bred(could be from weaklings in a litter) bt it is a GSD
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Eveezy it's 4 months old.
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Eveezy(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Jcob: Eveezy it's 4 months old.
Since its 4 month, then my best guess is dat it is a female GSD puppy, since most males seem much more bigger nd muscular than their female counterpacts except if it isn't that well fed. So correct me if am wrong, is it a 4 month old female GSD?
Re: How Pure Is This GSD by Jcob(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Male!

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Animals That Are So Big, It’s Hard to Believe They’re Real / Family Dog BITES Of Pedophiles PENIS As He Tried To Rape The Sleeping Kids / Bullmastiff Puppies 2 Females For Sale....top Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.