Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! (5038 Views)

13 Science “facts” You Thought Were True, But Are Actually Wrong! / (PICTURES)..25 Facts You Won't Believe Were True.... / Fact You Should Know About English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by ewsngr(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2014
Weed is Bad to health........

when you are growing old you might have tuberculosis....
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by succyreal(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
Afrocatalyst: After 13yrs of smoking weed and even growing it for personal consumption, am proud to say I've given up!

Going to stay healthy now for my kids. And I think I got an alternative - green tea.

I came, I saw, I conquered!
Nice one bros
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by succyreal(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

Am not yet fit to receive accolades till I've stayed a whole year without taking it.
I've made this decisions in between in the past but never lasted beyond 3mnths.

Am counting on this because of my strenght of purpose - my kids. And also because I've found an alternative to the same effect it gives me.

Hopefully by this time next year, I will be celebrating my one year of being sober. Then, I'd know I've left it for good!

I believe Jesus has finally deliver you from drugs and I hope He will do same to others in the house.
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by ayukdaboss(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
experimentist: It is for US! *smoking weed and sipping hennessy*

Abeg roll me one rizla jare grin
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by experimentist: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Abeg roll me one rizla jare grin
men me a busy pon dis one.. U hafi roll ya sef enuh

1 Like

Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by anitank(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Afrocatalyst: After 13yrs of smoking weed and even growing it for personal consumption, am proud to say I've given up!

Going to stay healthy now for my kids. And I think I got an alternative - green tea.

Green tea? Do you drink it or you chew the dry leaves? because I know drinking it won't give you same effect as weed
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by abdulaz: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
looks at thread, sparks light....inhale>>>>exhale. Is it my weed the op is talking about?
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by opportunist: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pals of recent I cooked N50 worth of skunk mixed with indomine, afta consuming it dat nite, I was unable to sleep 4 hours then ma heart started beating really fast I tried to quell d effect by ingestion of garium sulphate (gari) but it only grew worse. At a point I knew dat withouth medical attention I was sureley gonna die. So I raised alarm and was rushed 2 d hospital. after I told d doc amidst my chest clutching and ragged breathing d root of d problem he sedated me. I awoke 36hrs later my precous heart beating fine but aching a bit and feeling kinda sore. D doc told me dat nite ma bp rose 2 180 something and I might have had heart attack but for prompt intervention. I know I wasn't hallucinating coz ma heart ached 4 abt 3 monthz. And during dat time I avoided intense physical activity coz they triggered throbbing pain in ma precious heart. Now am 100p don't eat just smoke. So pals does anyone have similar experience/ scientific xplanation. THX
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by coolest01(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

Am not yet fit to receive accolades till I've stayed a whole year without taking it.
I've made this decisions in between in the past but never lasted beyond 3mnths.

Am counting on this because of my strenght of purpose - my kids. And also because I've found an alternative to the same effect it gives me.

Hopefully by this time next year, I will be celebrating my one year of being sober. Then, I'd know I've left it for good!

which one is green tea again? I think I'd like to consider that as an alternative grin
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by themejiwalker(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2014

I pray you don't go back to it bruh.
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by remedy01(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Moderators I want to urge to bring this thread to front page for information sake! Thanks
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by OCTAVO: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Igbo has the same spelling with Igbo. angry
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by eledacedar(f): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2014
This thread ehn........ Was on regular weed for 10 yrs then on skunk permanently for another 3 yrs(my friend was a dealer).

By sept, I'm gonna celebrate 3 years uninterrupted smoke free lungs. I'm healthier and better.

DARE to stay off drugs. It kills.

1 Like

Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by traware(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
ewsngr: Weed is Bad to health........

when you are growing old you might have tuberculosis....
Smoke weed sparingly and you'll come to realize it is one of the greatest tools of inspiration.Now listening to marlon asher song ganja farmer
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by iluvweed(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
So what about the MEDICAL WEED takers in USA.... undecided
Re: INDIAN HEMP: Facts You Should Know! by remedy01(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
By sept, I'm gonna celebrate 3 years uninterrupted smoke free lungs. I'm healthier and better.
[/quote]

Good thing you did!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toy Chariots Dating Back 5,000yrs Discovered In Child's Tomb In Turkey(Photos) / Chimpanzees in a Russian zoo watch cartoons during the lockdown / What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.