Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

The Second Niger Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Niger Bridge (35157 Views)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: Was the pictures I posted also [/b]took[/b] last year?

You know am a photo-journalist, I don't usually have time to speak too much grammar. Tell me if you need more pix!

Thank you

Taken!

Educational system don fall cos of strike grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

i have been smoking weed again

14 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2014
The evil called obj spent 8years he couldn't do Onitsha Niger bridge and Lagos-IB road!

Energito: Take your anger to your follow Yroolba people.

35 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by awodman: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd_44 can I know exactly what is making you excited?

20 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
I am not immune to errors or typos but you cannot stand my verbosity in real life!

I did not receive free substandard education!

Mynd44:
Taken!

Educational system don fall cos of strike grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

i have been smoking weed again

34 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by asha80(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
i laugh at mynd44...put it on front page now and see whether people who have passed the present niger brigde on coming to onitsha from the asaba end would not tell you that the berger construction yard on the left as you enter onitsha is not full of activity with trucks carrying materials and workers in and out of the yard...the thing is the second niger bridge is a km away from the present one so unless you have an eye of the eagle you cannot it from there....only peeps who go there specifically to snap the construction going on would post pics here as that site is a bit off.

27 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Were you expecting less from an ENEMY OF PROGRESS? Anyway, whether they like it or not, Julius Berger is on site at the moment working on the Second Niger Bridge as scheduled. The project is being financed by sure funds from SURE-P and the sovereign wealth funds.
Pictures a well sourced article related to it or .........

One of your buddies have already lied here. Why should anyone believe you?

14 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Energito: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Fool,anything you like do but one thing is that your Apc is already death.
Mynd44: Let's put this on front page so people can see the lies told to deceive Nigerians

19 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: The evil called obj spent 8years he couldn't do Onitsha Niger bridge and Lagos-IB road!

The usual diversionary shots. Where the heck is the bridge? Simple question?

Una dey build am for dream
grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

13 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by anago1000: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Energito: Fool,anything you like do but one thing is that your Apc is already death.

mynd44 and you think this thing don't deserve a ban for calling another forumite fool unprovocative.

6 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2014
awodman: Mynd_44 can I know exactly what is making you excited?
The fact that we Nigerians are not asking the right questions......

Read my signature, this country is going crazy cos we fail to take the steps we should.

Ther started "work" in March, how come everyone is suddenly quiet? Where is the bridge?

10 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2014
The bridge will just come without preliminary and access roads? Are you for real? Tell me that this pix I took is a photo-shop!

Mynd44:

21 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2014
asha80: i laugh at mynd44...put it on front page now and see whether people who have passed the present niger brigde on coming to onitsha from the asaba end would not tell you that the berger construction yard on the left as you enter onitsha is not full of activity with trucks carrying materials and workers in and out of the yard...the thing is the second niger bridge is a km away from the present one so unless you have an eye of the eagle you cannot it from there....only peeps who go there specifically to snap the construction going on would post pics here as that site is a bit off.
APC propaganda machines are only hoping against hope that nothing is happening on the Second Niger Bridge. That is why we say APC is EVIL.

45 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Energito: Fool,anything you like do but one thing is that your Apc is already death.
This comment was borune out of

55,000KW of Butthurt and 235,000 tons of anger
grincheesygrincheesy

13 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by OACKLAND(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:

that's what I want to know cuz I pass Onitsha very often

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Its only satanic people that are in APC! They are the problem with Nigeria..

We in the SE have said NO to the Islamic blood thirsty APC!

Sincere9gerian:
APC propaganda machines are only hoping against hope that nothing is happening on the Second Niger Bridge. That is why we say APC is EVIL.

26 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: The bridge will just come without preliminary and access roads? Are you for real? Tell me that this pix I took is a photo-shop!

Am I suppose to believe you after the lie you told on this thread? Dude, give us sources, even if it is from a FG website.....

Nigerians like me demand to know where they have gotten to with work on that project.

10 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
Pictures a well sourced article related to it or .........

One of your buddies have already lied here. Why should anyone believe you?
The report is stale but the pictures are real. Moreover, we live in the southeast and we can see Julius Berger on site working on the Second Niger Bridge. Work is going on and there is nothing you and other APC e-warriors can do about it.

26 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
And the article Chino posted was what? Oh false information is not lies now abi?

We just ask for progress on the work and you make it an APC thing? Please oga, where did the work reach? E hard?

18 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by anago1000: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
Am I suppose to believe you after the lie you told on this thread? Dude, give us sources, even if it is from a FG website.....

Nigerians like me demand to know where they have gotten to with work on that project.

fam, I guess you have to wait till thy kingdom come. same person that told us half of a yellow sun already sold 6 million copies, when the movie is still in the cinemas. I wonder why that fella is not lying for Africa in intercontinental lying championship.

10 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
The report is stale but the pictures are real. Moreover, we live in the southeast and we can see Julius Berger on site working on the Second Niger Bridge. Work is going on and there is nothing you and other APC e-warriors can do about it.
Dude, show me verifiable pictures from a reliable source.

You have been proved as someone who will not post reasonable comments on NL. Chino has been called from his lie.

Give us something, someone of repute we can believe

6 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Like as I said I do not like wasting time on long grammar! Forget about the article I posted, is just a supporting write-up.

I am asking you again, are you saying that the pix I personally took is photo-shopped?

Mynd44:

9 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by asha80(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2014
OACKLAND:
that's what I want to know cuz I pass Onitsha very often
i hope you know the bridge is not in onitsha proper?i hope you know the bridge is like an onitsha bye pass?ok can you see up to a km by your right if you are facing onitsha from asaba because that is the only way you would see it while just passing onitsha...next time hire a car or taxi and tell the driver to take you specifically where 2nd niger bridge is located.

28 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Energito: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2014
Guy piss off,who cares about ban?plz tell that to foolish Awo.
anago1000:

mynd44 and you think this thing don't deserve a ban for calling another forumite fool unprovocative.

11 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by anago1000: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2014
Energito: Guy piss off,who cares about ban?plz tell that to foolish Awo.

I don't engage peeps with radioactive waste for brains. please fvck off my mentions Bantu.

12 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Energito: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2014
Each time i see you,i see foolish awo.ediot
Mynd44:
This comment was borune out of

55,000KW of Butthurt and 235,000 tons of anger
grincheesygrincheesy

16 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: Like as I said I do not like wasting time on long grammar! Forget about the article I posted, is just a supporting write-up.

I am asking you again, are you saying that the pix I personally took is photo-shopped?

That picture could have been from a road construction in Ghana for all I care. You have lost credibility.

Get me proof. If not......admit that You do not know

8 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd use your good office to ban that your brother up there that is insulting people and trying to derail this thread. He is obviously empty and does not have any meaningful thing to say here. Thank you

18 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Energito: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Fool what is your business in Igboland?i think you are from lagos?
Mynd44:

16 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by anago1000: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
That picture could have been from a road construction in Ghana for all I care. You have lost credibility.

mynd44 please talk to that thing taking a swipe at awo. before I sting him with my venomous fang. enuff said.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2014
Did you see the 1st Niger Bridge on that same pix? Which other prove do you want?

Mynd44:

14 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
And the article Chino posted was what? Oh false information is not lies now abi?

We just ask for progress on the work and you make it an APC thing? Please oga, where did the work reach? E hard?
Chino has already posted latest pictures on the project. Also, eyewitnesses have already confirmed that Julius Berger is on site. However, the pictures and the posts by eyewitnesses are for fair-minded and unbiased Nlanders. As for APC e-warriors like you, you can GO AND DIE

16 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: Mynd use your good office to ban that your brother up there that is insulting people and trying to derail this thread. Thank you
You mean these two guys?
https://www.nairaland.com/anago1000

https://www.nairaland.com/energito

I am not related to any of em.

I had too much sugar today
grin cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) / Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja / I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.