Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Second Niger Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Niger Bridge (35132 Views)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by djfaithy: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: Like as I said I do not like wasting time on long grammar! Forget about the article I posted, is just a supporting write-up.

I am asking you again, are you saying that the pix I personally took is photo-shopped?

well the picture could have been taken in any construction site, where is the sign post to indicate that some company is working on the bridge not some piece of land filled with yellow sand......................Hm make I keep quiet before mukina call for my head again, chai ! MUKINA, diaris God.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Revolva(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
The more you look the less you see....
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by nicetboy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The wishful thinking of ENEMIES OF PROGRESS is that the Second Niger Bridge will not see the light of the day. But sorry to disappoint them, work is going on as scheduled.
whre exactly is the work going on as scheduled, is it in your dream or your backyard?

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
[size=50pt]LMAO... IT IS AT 2015 ELECTION CAMPAIGN...

GULLIBLE NIGERIANS ALWAYS FALLING FOR CHEAP SCAM SINCE 1960 grin grin grin grin grin grin [/size]

6 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
After all diz ranting
1.Fayemi is a looser

2.Nyako is a looser

3.Ngige is a looser

4.Almakura is an upcoming looser

5.Gej is winning

6.APC re crying
U guys should better crash nairaland after the osun elections because we would not allow u rest

12 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
OACKLAND: yes, the contract has been awarded and the ground breaking ceremony was awesome. pls who knows the exact location of the second Niger bridge? don't tell me hear say. tell me wat u hv seen. has anyone seen work in progress apart from what u read in the papers? if yes, where exactly is it or is it just another political gimmick?
^^ Travel out of the inner hamlets of Iperu Remo for once in your life.

9 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by scribble: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: The bridge will just come without preliminary and access roads? Are you for real? Tell me that this pix I took is a photo-shop!

Obvious mynd44 saw the Lego movie and thinks things will materialize like magic.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
2sExy1: LMAO... IT IS AT 2015 ELECTION CAMPAIGN...

GULLIBLE NIGERIANS ALWAYS FALLING FOR CHEAP SCAM SINCE 1960 grin grin grin grin grin grin

^^ Feel free to vote for terrorism. It is a free world afterall.

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by collynzo2(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1: Whereisourbridge#

Please share this hashtag to all your followers on twitter and all other social media,spread the message. Enough is Enough

Whereisourbridge#

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool
OrlandoOwho that is not a bad idea at all.
I wish yo can get it trending on twitter.
#whereisourbridge

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
scribble:

Obvious mynd44 saw the Lego movie and thinks things will materialize like magic.
Where is the access road/ site preparation?

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by HappyJoe: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
The duration of the project is four years. Knowing how long projects take in Nigeria, the earliest completion duration is likely to be six years. So we're likely looking at 2020.

As for visible progress - I doubt we'll see it until at least 2016.

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Goldmind1: Yorubas and their bad belle!

Did u really have to go there?.

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by mfm04622: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000: bwahhhaaaaaa!!!!!! I work in a federal government institution in akwa, in another breathe I work with s.s.s and now I'm a photojournalist. all hail our in-house lienious.

He can be all three without lying if he is a DSS personal. Those may be his covers!

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by otokx(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
It is in Anambra state.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by scribble: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
Where is the access road/ site preparation?

The Gejites you are arguing with have promised to deliver them tomorrow.

Why not wait and let the thread continue from there?
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by mavinc4u(f): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
op, are you a learner. is under construction and why are you asking, do you want to go and pull it down?

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by 500GP: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
MYND44 THIS NEWS NEED TO MAKE IT TO FRONT-PAGE

www.nairaland.com/1819755/breakingnews-islamic-boko-haram-bombs/3#24808384

BOMB BLAST OCCURED IN ENUGU
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by myspnigeria: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
It's somewhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by MaziOmenuko: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
@chino, these are old pix you posted few months back. I was thrilled when the pix suggested the level of ongoing work and expected concrete results after that; but none came up! All we heard was existing bottlenecks as a result of no Environmental Impact Assessment. An EIA that can be done accurately by 4th year students of Faculty of Environmental Sciences at Unizik and submitted within 2 weeks!

I passed that bridge 2 days back and still couldn't locate the new site for the bridge. Maybe its way off the present bridge like you suggested; all the same, I'll be looking forward to the new pix you promised.

Tag me when you do so.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by bbello28(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Energito: Take your anger to your follow Yroolba people.
take your anger to your follow yroolba people shocked bad pikin grin u must be from calabar or warri... So u wanted to type YOROLBA grin so funny grin
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by victord1st: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The wishful thinking of ENEMIES OF PROGRESS is that the Second Niger Bridge will not see the light of the day. But sorry to disappoint them, work is going on as scheduled.

Bro, I like some of ur post but I beg to disagree on this one.As much I will vote Jonathan in the next election if the opposition don't provide a better alternative,but the truth remains that I can't follow people blindly we need evidence.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
How do you know that the Op & most posters questioning the existence of the bridge are Yorubas or even give a damm about tribal ish?
Last Bullet
You need blood transfusion!

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by 042BADDESTGUY(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
FG upgrade Enugu airport to international airport some people show their hate... Now 2nd niger bridge, forget all this propaganda. It makes me laugh when some that haven't being to onitsha sit in their home talking rubbish. For your information if u want to know whether work is going on or not. Just take bike from onitsha head bridge to the construction site to see for your self it will only cost you N50. Please just stop this hate!!!! Let build our nation.God bless nigeria

9 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by patrickmuf(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Nobody needs to prove anything to evil-minded APC e-goats. It is either work is in progress on a particular road/bridge or not. Nobody stands to gain anything by saying work is going on when that is not the case. The Second Niger Bridge is being built for our benefit, as GEJ may never get to use the bridge even for once.
You sounded so sure that work was in progress, when an evidenced based argument was required of you, you referred people to Chino's pic after he had soiled his reputation by digging up an old story... If you're so sure, do justice... Don't politicize everything thing especially issues like this...

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by agabaI23(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
Must you know? Why must you know everything? Was the FOI bill signed for you?
No, he is from Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by farem: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Mynd44:
You must be an "Enemy of Progress". How dare you ask for evidence?

cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy
Pls forgive him for asking for evidence where/when there is none!
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
042BADDESTGUY: FG upgrade Enugu airport to international airport some people show their hate... Now 2nd niger bridge, forget all this propaganda. It makes me laugh when some that haven't being to onitsha sit in their home talking rubbish. For your information if u want to know whether work is going on or not. Just take bike from onitsha head bridge to the construction site to see for your self it will only cost you N50. Please just stop this hate!!!! Let build our nation.God bless nigeria
^^ Word
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Energito: Each time i see you,i see foolish awo.ediot
I believe your dad had issue with Awo when both of them were still alive.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by patrickmuf(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Nobody needs to prove anything to evil-minded APC e-goats. It is either work is in progress on a particular road/bridge or not. Nobody stands to gain anything by saying work is going on when that is not the case. The Second Niger Bridge is being built for our benefit, as GEJ may never get to use the bridge even for once.
Used to be e-rats now e-goats are you sure you're doing your job for which you earn your monthly stipend?

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Eyepencil: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Am currently in onitsha head bridge now and work is going on dia, infact dia was traffic at the head bridge nt more than 1hr ago, and the traffic was caused by julio berger workers who are transporting equipment and materials to the site. I don't know why u guys keep bringing up useless argument on dis forum. Mad fellas

6 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by roxell120(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
no mind dem.na for bridge they wan start their supporter of APC attack again.direct ur question to right authority,ministry of wks.to me work is ongoing there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] / Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.