Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,212 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Girl Is Secretive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Secretive (15998 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Yes, I woke her up with a call this morning.

During our phone talk, she talked of visiting the next town inside same state. I asked her mission, she said it was a family matter. That town isn't her village and her parents aren't resident there. I ended the call without demanding details.

By 9 am, I called again demanding details and she wouldn't give beyond its our family matter.

Is this normal or a bad sign of a secretive girl ?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Ellidude(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2014
Maybe you should calm down.

21 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by dmcdad: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2014
Is this her usual behaviour when inquiring certain infos from her?

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by sexylogan(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo: Yes, I woke her up with a call this morning.
During our phone talk, she talked of visiting the next town inside same state. I asked her mission, she said it was a family matter. That town isn't her village and her parents aren't resident there. I ended the call without demanding details.
By 9 am, I called again demanding details and she wouldn't give beyond its our family matter.
Is this normal or a bad sign of a secretive girl ?

#your-babe-dey-go-visit-her-real-bf

...I hope that I'm wrong sha

29 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2014
sexylogan:
#your-babe-dey-go-visit-her-real-bf
...I hope that I'm wrong sha

Sexylogan, we have been casual/far friends for 3 years and just became close recently. I do not suspect her. I know her Ex at least online. Let me say her love is still new.

From the little I know about ladies, if they want to do a runs, they won't even tell you where they are going. At least I don't live with her.

But I view this as insurbodination.

I won't talk to her till she explains.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by sexylogan(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo: Sexylogan, we have been casual/far friends for 3 years and just became close recently. I do not suspect her. I know her Ex at least online. Let me say her love is still new.

But I view this as insurbodination.

I won't talk to her till she explains.

Ok. Try to get her to open up. Don't sound controlling. Let her know it's only out of concern.

If she wants a healthy trust-filled relationship with you, she shouldn't be creating avenues for you to doubt her.

12 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by farano(f): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2014
hmmm
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2014
You said its still new between you two so maybe with time she'll open up. But some people are like that though, highly secretive and all.

I think you should let this slide cos she might not even tell you even if you ask nicely.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2014
farano: hmmm

Nah your type ?

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Yoll shld pls wish me happy birthday cheesy

15 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Yoll shld pls wish me happy birthday cheesy

Tar, not on my thread...

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Tar, not on my thread...
you are sting ooo,no wonder shes secretive undecided

20 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Bootybuttchic: you are sting ooo,no wonder shes secretive undecided

You know nothing about me..

You ladies self.

This is what she accused her Ex of doing. (Secrecy).

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Waspy(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2014
You gat No worries Op..... Just chill out and call her later at nite to find out How her day went.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Kslib(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Yoll shld pls wish me happy birthday cheesy
Happy birthday!! Have fun..

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2014
No biggie,worry less,ask her when she's in a good mood,and tell her you don't like the attitude she put up..Free your mind.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2014
dmcdad: Is this her usual behaviour when inquiring certain infos from her?

She dislikes being monitored.
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by dmcdad: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Then stop monitoring her... I would even advise that you reduce your inquisition about things that are related to her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2014
Waspy: You gat No worries Op..... Just chill out and call her later at nite to find out How her day went.

Night ?

She is supposed to come and cook today. Part of my worry.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo: [i][/i]

Night ?

...hmmm, at least you can cook beans! (i remember those days in Awo hall, OAU)

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2014
Kslib:
Happy birthday!! Have fun..

thank u smiley
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Waspy(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo: [i][/i]

Night ?

Aiite.... the drill is keeping your calm and being in control. Whenever you get to talk, introduce the topic as If you wanna know about her family more
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
IfyAngela: You said its still new between you two so maybe with time she'll open up. But some people are like that though, highly secretive and all.

I think you should let this slide cos she might not even tell you even if you ask nicely.

Aint letting it slide. I define what I want from the onset.

I am very transparent and don't keep unnecessary relationships that I cannot explain to my parents, siblings or partner if need be..

An act can only be considered selfish and offensive if you can't divulge it to another.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
farano: hmmm
Hmmmmm
Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo - Don't be a jealous Bird. She's your girlfriend not your wife. So Don't extend the courtesy of preying into her family Ish.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Jamesdman(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:
Aint letting it slide. I define what I want from the onset.
I am very transparent and don't keep unnecessary relationships that I cannot explain to my parents, siblings or partner if need be..
An act can only be considered selfish and offensive if you can't divulge it to another.
Calm down bro.. you sound like you're gonna tear her open with words when she finally comes around!!
You don't need to appear so insecure, no one is gonna steal your woman from ya.. okay?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Jamesdman(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:
BTW... are you a monitor-lizard? #winks

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
We have a limit to what we can take in a relationship this is a big NO NO for me don't give me crap I can't give you. If she is private about her family and thinks we are in a serious relationship she is a joke cos isn't it the same family she is expecting me to get married to?

Monitoring or no monitoring that is story for the gods!

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
1AngryBird: okparaugo - Don't be a jealous Bird. She's your girlfriend not your wife. So Don't extend the courtesy of preying into her family Ish.

Oga, inasmuch as I will do as you said, because i am literate, tolerant and self controlled, it will be subject to her explanation when she comes back. I know her temperament and she doesn't like talking when she is busy.

11 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jamesdman:
Calm down bro.. you sound like you're gonna tear her open with words when she finally comes around!!
You don't need to appear so insecure, no one is gonna steal your woman from ya.. okay?

Its not about stealing. Oga If I want another one, I will port. If I treat her that way, she go whine pass. That's one thing about ladies. She has authority issues. When I start acting as if I don't care now, nah she go produce tears.

Infact I have discovered that if a lady has not shed tears in a man's presence, she is not yet in love with him..

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by McWhillion(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Your gf is a CIA, so everything has to be discreet

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Secretive by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
McWhillion: Your gf is a CIA, so everything has to be discreet

You are a prophet. I have dated a military lady before now and that one was one hell of a secretive agent. I treated her phuck up sotey she started regarding me as her father.

This one seems to be more stubborn. I still dey laugh her. She never know the koko.

Its either she submits or gets dumped. I no dey recognize face.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) / Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.