Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Girls And Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Sex (7117 Views)

Girls And Sex / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Sex by Kunleskey(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm! Just passing....
Re: Girls And Sex by dBard: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
utenwuson: S*x s.ex s!x.........only u? In ma mummy's voice' yu re doing dt tin wtout permission!!! Hp u gonna pay her bride price! N as 4 una info... If u re presently dating my future wife, pls don't get rough on ma stuff even when she says HARDER" don't mind her pls na small pikin d worry her!

Choi...
Ayaf laff bellefull

Bro , u should 've specified penis size as well grin
Re: Girls And Sex by simdam500(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
2sExy1: thank you... And someone will come eat the left over. Choi... Men don suffer o. After a girl has had numerous guys on her with no sense of "where is this leading to" they wander around like air looking for where to settle their dust.

dust u mean like u dont com across them wink
Re: Girls And Sex by clemz85(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
krazydave: Mxw... Break up already!!!

Truth is, there is no future for the "whatever" you both have. Few months into dating and your already complaining:::::.. Imagine you get married then?.

is it in your hand to decide their fate? the guy is not hating the lady rather he is figuring things that might keep them going... so wrong?

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by clemz85(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
2sExy1: thank you... And someone will come eat the left over. Choi... Men don suffer o. After a girl has had numerous guys on her with no sense of "where is this leading to" they wander around like air looking for where to settle their dust.

my brother how reserved are you? trust me if you are reserved, a reserved lady is waiting for you, so fear not and whine not
Re: Girls And Sex by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 20, 2014
RoyalRoy:

So you want her to be all painted up and shinning even when she hasnt taken her bath? Or when she has nowhere to go?

You should be lucky you have a girl who is comfortable in her natural form when she is with you.
Not someone with very low self esteem.

And please review why you fell for her in the first place
...is it just about the pretty face?

It fades ooo.
you have said it all..Op,take this advice.

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2014
RoyalRoy:

So you want her to be all painted up and shinning even when she hasnt taken her bath? Or when she has nowhere to go?

You should be lucky you have a girl who is comfortable in her natural form when she is with you.
Not someone with very low self esteem.

And please review why you fell for her in the first place
...is it just about the pretty face?

It fades ooo.
God bless you o jere....

Oponu op! E b like say craze dey worry u ooo...you do know going to bed with makeup on is extremely bad for the skin right? Oh u want make she wear am during una el romanus and wipe it off when una finish rendezvous? Now that's some stup1d shyte! angry

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by omicron(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Op has a point.

Some girls stop being and looking sexy once they become 'at home' with the guy, be it a relationship or marriage.

From a man's point of view, that can decrease intimacy between the couple. To many guys, a girl in panties is sexier than the girl who is totally naked.

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex by prophetone(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
omicron: Op has a point.

Some girls stop being and looking sexy once they become 'at home' with the guy, be it a relationship or marriage.

From a man's point of view, that can decrease intimacy between the couple. To many guys, a girl in panties is sexier than the girl who is totally naked.

This guy totally gets it.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by SpaceGoat: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
answer this puzzle !! one thousand at sake !! click here https://www.nairaland.com/1821351/solve-puzzle-money tank
Re: Girls And Sex by dazzlingd(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
moststylish: nothing turns me on more than my girl wearin just only my t shirt n no panties
I hate my gf wearing my t-shirts, her big boobs make dem expand....
Re: Girls And Sex by scribble: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
prophetone:
The problem is she has become too comfortable with me and now waltzes around the house in a hairnet and no make-up. Sometimes in nothing but my shirt which could be sexy but it gets old. Sometimes I just want to see her in a nightie or corset or something flirty. I mean I'm a man and we are moved by sight like women are moved by words. We almost had a fight yesterday cos I told her point blank to let down her hair (which I absolutely love) and wear some panties.

because looking sexy is hard work and some women are point blank lazy....they feel once they have that man in their hands, they can be lazy, but the average man will just start looking outside all over again

but dude buy her lingerie, she may not have a vast wardrobe

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by jsunex(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
dyttt: sneezes

U bad oo y dat nah...
Re: Girls And Sex by jsunex(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
One tin I luv my girl for, she is always beautiful witout make up... @ op, jus luv her wit her real self because wat u don't lik now is wat u will see more often all ur lif wen u get married .
Re: Girls And Sex by 190theclown: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
picture of the girl before we advice u smiley
Re: Girls And Sex by deywarley(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Turn on aye

Re: Girls And Sex by Michael111(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
prophetone:

Ah-ah, so we guys can be victims of hit and run? In this case I don't mind the driver running over me over and over again grin
aryt bro, ba bear in mind a pot used by d public mostly worth nthng and it contains billions of contagious........ Name dem, she will nt hit u n run ba u mght regret later.
Re: Girls And Sex by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2014
mschew

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Big Brother Stylishly Shows Off His Beautiful Girl Friend - Phoros / What Do You Understand Valentine's Day To Be? / Photos: Meet The Instagram Model Whose Waist Has Jaws Dropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.