Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market (11451 Views)

Boko Haram Bombs Mosque In Maiduguri, 6 Killed / Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured / Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by teufelein(f): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2014
BreakingNews: Islamic Boko Haram bombs Enugu Market

The bomb has finally hit Biafraland, see Enugu market on fire following Boko Haram's explosion.: Enugu Market Explosion. A one-year-old baby was feared dead and many others wounded following.....continue reading here!

http://radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4393%3Athe-bomb-has-finally-hit-biafraland-see-enugu-market-on-fire-following-boko-haram-s-explosion&catid=115%3Anews&Itemid=551
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by Decibel: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2014
The Balkanization of this falsified entity called 'Nigeria' is inevitable from all indices on ground angry

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by Happywoman(f): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2014
Let this not be true please.
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by bolaino(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2014
teufelein: BreakingNews: Islamic Boko Haram bombs Enugu Market

The bomb has finally hit Biafraland, see Enugu market on fire following Boko Haram's explosion.: Enugu Market Explosion. A one-year-old baby was feared dead and many others wounded following.....continue reading here!

http://radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4393%3Athe-bomb-has-finally-hit-biafraland-see-enugu-market-on-fire-following-boko-haram-s-explosion&catid=115%3Anews&Itemid=551
hmmm it is well, are we sure it was a bomb or it was just an accident, please let's not escalate the already frightening security situation in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by dagentility(f): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2014
How true is this news,someone in Enugu should confirm it.
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by achi4u(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2014
How can it be possible?
Police in Enugu should investigate quickly.
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by teufelein(f): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2014
dagentility: How true is this news,someone in Enugu should confirm it.

...we're right now in enugu and can authoratatively offer the confirmation...
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by Horlawoomey(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2014
I refuse to believe that it is the work of the Boko boys, those Biafra zionist should be called to order.

7 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by teufelein(f): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by bunmioguns(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by saintneo(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2014
let this not be true!
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by bloodyassassin: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2014
if its true hmmm finally there was a country Nigeria

to your tent ohh Isreal

4 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by 9jii(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2014
Why all these people that are wishing bomb attack in igbo land,can't go ahead and make it happen themselves?and they will have whatever reason they want have to show their barbarism.

But just chest beating like Gorillas.
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2014
what's the name of the mkt nah?
Make I go check .

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by bloodyassassin: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2014
9jii: Why all these people that are wishing bomb attack in igbo land,can't go ahead and make it happen themselves?and they will have whatever reason they want have to show their barbarism.

But just chest beating like Gorillas.

bastard dog of multiple spermm

9 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by ichidodo: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2014
Pictures or adonbilivit....

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by Iykopee(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2014
enugu guys on NL shud confirm this development ASAP

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by RisMas(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2014
teufelein: BreakingNews: Islamic Boko Haram bombs Enugu Market

Which one come be Christian boko haram? undecided undecided Continue preaching hates and spreading false news undecided

[size=24pt]In Another News... @MODs, So Una Ignored This Thread cos of Your Oga Janatanyanyan abi undecided

Read The Thread>>>
[/size]

Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram

Neyoor: The Catholic Bishop of Abuja, John Cardinal
Onaiyekan, has urged the Presidency to stop
labelling critics of his administration, particularly
opposition politicians, as enemies and supporters of
the Boko Haram sect.

Speaking on a radio programme “Face the Nation”,
on Rockcity 101.9 FM Abeokuta, Ogun State, the
frontline cleric advised those in positions of authority to be tolerant of the opposition.

He said: “The issue of the politicisation is very
serious and dangerous, where the party in
government sees anybody who doesn’t agree with
them as the Boko Haramist that are out to destroy
the nation. What this means is that, if you do not
agree with me, or if you are not in the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), you don’t love Nigeria… That we disagree in politics doesn’t mean we don’t love our nation. And until we get that out of our heads, not much will move forward.

“By the way, before I’m misquoted, it’s the same
thing from the part of the opposition, who think they are the only ones who love Nigeria and those in the party in government don’t like this country and are destroying our nation. That kind of attitude cannot help us.

”The former Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN)
president also said the insecurity in the land is
disturbing.

The cleric expressed disappointment at the
Presidency’s information managers.

He said: “When things are not going well, and if there is anything on which Nigerians are agreed,
irrespective of political parties, it is that things are
not going well. The only time I’ve heard that
everything is perfect was recently on television, on
the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), when
Okupe was telling HARDTALK that ‘everything in
Nigeria is perfect’.

“He is the only one I’ve heard saying that kind of
thing, that the government has done everything
perfectly. When he was asked about the girls in the
bush, he said: ‘Oh, don’t worry, they will soon come
back.’ Who is he deceiving? We all agree that things
must change. I’m hoping that the more and more
Nigerians will realise that we can’t just sit down and
wait for things to change. Worse still, we don’t sit
down and say, ‘Only God will save Nigeria’.”

Source:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/onaiyekan-to-presidency-stop-linking-opposition-with-boko-haram/

NAIRALAND SOURCE>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1818298/onaiyekan-presidency-stop-linking-opposition

I NOW BELIEVE THAT NAIRALAND IS A BIAS FORUM mtchew undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by bloodyassassin: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2014
pinsure

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by teufelein(f): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: Pictures or adonbilivit....

[img]http://yahgoziemedia.files./2014/07/enbombed.jpg[/img]
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by 9jii(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2014
bloodyassassin:

bastard dog of multiple spermm

Hahaha got this 1.truth hurts.
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by bloodyassassin: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2014
9jii:

am a bastard
ok
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by 9jii(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
bloodyassassin:
9jii,please let us start abusing each others people ignored me here,I can't survived without abuse I was brought up by abusive prnts.

Shuuuuu! Leave me,I'm very busy man.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by bloodyassassin: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
9jii:

just kill me mr killer am a vulture.

no i dont waste my bullets on vultures i kill humans because its fun
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by ichidodo: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
teufelein:

[img]http://yahgoziemedia.files./2014/07/enbombed.jpg[/img]
Lord knows we can't take a kobo-kobo blog too serious as to report an alleged bombing nearly 24 hours after....If it was that breaking why didn't other media houses,blogs or even nairaland eyewitness update us with pictures or shey na una plant am??.. Pictures or adonbilivit

4 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by bloodyassassin: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: Lord knows we can't take a kobo-kobo blog too serious as to report an alleged bombing nearly 24 hours after....If it was that breaking why didn't other media houses,blogs or even nairaland eyewitness update us with pictures or shey na una plant am??.. Pictures or adonbilivit

pinsure above
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by gezzyvinci(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Left Enugu early ds a.m.....hope ds aint true.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by 9jii(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
bloodyassassin:

I hate my parent,please insult me.Mother and Shekau did the Thing,born me and named me bloodyassassin

I can see that. bye
Obsession

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by bloodyassassin: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
9jii: end my fuckingg live

ok i will
thank me in hell
Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by EventHUB(f): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
BIAFRAN ZIONIST undecided in action...its a simple logic.....they just want to get the igbo people agitated! and that will strengthen the bond and zeal to divide the country.... am in ogun state..come to my front door and lose ur life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by 500GP: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
THIS IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

I WANT MASSOB, OHANEZE TO ISSUE EMPTY ULTIMATUM

8 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market by collynzo2(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
I saw this earlier today from the same Radio biafra group, drove there myself with my M16 hoping to massacre some terrorists, only to find out that it was false.
Who dey start this rumour no like Hausa people at all.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Really Killed Bola Ige? / PDP Trying To Profit From A National Tragedy / SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.