Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure (20599 Views)

Power Bank For Your Laptop,printer, LCD Tv. / Browse MTN Unlimited For Just N70 For 24 Hrs / Power Bank For Phone,laptop,printer, And So On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 4:03am On Oct 03, 2014
Wishing our customers and everyone happy weekend life.
Remember to order your powerbank in other to have full fun for weekend.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by asalimpo(m): 4:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Do you offer a money back gaurantee in d rare event tht ur power bank bank doesnt work as expected and the customer doesnt want to go thru further hassles with u and it?

*pls, don't beat around the bush . But answer categorically*
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2014
asalimpo: Do you offer a money back gaurantee in d rare event tht ur power bank bank doesnt work as expected and the customer doesnt want to go thru further hassles with u and it?

*pls, don't beat around the bush . But answer categorically*

No, but we can replace it for you
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by Meedu(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Am based in kano do u have any agent here?
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by routik(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
The seller (Joshia) is a very nice & considerate person.

I ordered for one and it was sent to Abuja the next day.

I ran into some technical problem and we collectively resolved it.

For those of you that are scared of paying before delivery, it's one of those risk you have to take when buying from someone in Nairaland, in another city. I have been lucky enough to be trading with honest & considerate people in Nairaland.

#SatisfiedCustomer
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Meedu: Am based in kano do u have any agent here?

Not yet bro . I will do waybill to you if you purchase. Also u can apply to be our distributer. U are always welcome
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
routik: The seller (Joshia) is a very nice & considerate person.

I ordered for one and it was sent to Abuja the next day.

I ran into some technical problem and we collectively resolved it.

For those of you that are scared of paying before delivery, it's one of those risk you have to take when buying from someone in Nairaland, in another city. I have been lucky enough to be trading with honest & considerate people in Nairaland.

#SatisfiedCustomer

Thanks bro. Am happy becuase you are satisfied with our products and services.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by Meedu(m): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2014
nkadoj:

Not yet bro . I will do waybill to you if you purchase. Also u can apply to be our distributer. U are always welcome

Ok then i ll ask my brother based in lagos to get in touch with you. Thanks.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Meedu:

Ok then i ll ask my brother based in lagos to get in touch with you. Thanks.
Ok. U are welcome
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2014
Happy Salah< Eid Mubarak> to all my Muslim customers>
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by Justiceotuya(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2014
Have you gotten an abuja rep?
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Justiceotuya:
Have you gotten an abuja rep?
Note yet. We are looking forward to have one
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Is a new week, continue placing your orders and more orders recieves discount.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by talk2dre(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
nkadoj:
Happy Independence all.
HURRY NOW AND ORDER FOR YOUR POWERBANK WHILE THE PROMO LAST

I don't have enough cash for this! Is promo still on?
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
smartty68:

No u can use it to connect ur refrigerator. LOL
laf don kill me
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by dazekid(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
nkadoj:
Is a new week, continue placing your orders and more orders recieves discount.

How much would it cost to deliver to Ojodu Berger,I no get strength to dey come Alaba again..
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
talk2dre:

I don't have enough cash for this! Is promo still on?
Yes. It is still on?
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
dazekid:

How much would it cost to deliver to Ojodu Berger,I no get strength to dey come Alaba again..

Nooo is very far.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by dazekid(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
nkadoj:

Nooo is very far.

Ojodu Berger is in Lagos na oga
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by talk2dre(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
nkadoj:

Yes. It is still on?

So how much do I have to come along with? Maybe I can try to arrange it b4 I travel back.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by talk2dre(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
nkadoj:

Yes. It is still on?

No reply! I want to know if its still †ђ℮ 7k promo or if there has been a reduction! Αη∂ also, †ђ℮ accessories that will be in the package. Thank you.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
talk2dre:

No reply! I want to know if its still †ђ℮ 7k promo or if there has been a reduction! Αη∂ also, †ђ℮ accessories that will be in the package. Thank you.

is still 7k for the powerbank and 1500 for the accessories. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 5:13am On Oct 11, 2014
Good morning, good people, remember to place your orders and continue to flex with your lappy, Ipa, phony etc. Love u all
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by wiseguy(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2014
How much for d type dat will carry home electronics?
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
talk2dre:

So how much do I have to come along with? Maybe I can try to arrange it b4 I travel back.

U can come with N8500
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
wiseguy:
How much for d type dat will carry home electronics?
N20000
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Continue ordering for your powerbank, this world is a global place
www.joshnka.com
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2014
Is a new week pals, due have a splendid and blessed week. Remember to place your orders now we are still on promo. thanks
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by chidanzy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Let me get it straight the Power bank for laptop is how much ? You have anagent in port-harcourt or Bayelsa ?
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by resultcase(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Can I have a screenshot of the one for home appliances? would like to purchase that for laptop...
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
chidanzy:
Let me get it straight the Power bank for laptop is how much ? You have anagent in port-harcourt or Bayelsa ?

N8,500 for Laptop Powerbank, i dont have agent in PH now, but i have buyers from PH
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
resultcase:
Can I have a screenshot of the one for home appliances? would like to purchase that for laptop...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Internet Cafe Prices in Nigeria / System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? / 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.