Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617731 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
900$ available in China at #270 exchange rate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by solaceTK(m): 6:00am On Feb 09, 2016
For your unbeatable prices on direct from the US and UK London used laptops visit Solace Communication @ shop 9 Nwachinemere plaza before Unizik school Ifite, Awka Anambra state or call any of the numbers on my signature, or you can visit any of my thread below for more info thanks.

www.nairaland.com/2756328/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london

www.nairaland.com/2752633/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by webarse: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2016
Please I need the details of St. Patrick's logistics seems most people are quite comfortable with them. My Oga Ymodulus please I beg you, kindly add me on whatsapp- 08098156707....I need your help seriously. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herlonso: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pls i need someone to show me how to buy a phone @ a cheaper price and how to pay considering the xchange rate coz i learnt the rate doesnt matter. PLS HELP
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, the rates do not matter? Let those that told you that teach you now.

Anyway, let me help you small. What type of phones do you want to buy? Chinese or UK used?

herlonso:
Pls i need someone to show me how to buy a phone @ a cheaper price and how to pay considering the xchange rate coz i learnt the rate doesnt matter. PLS HELP
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herlonso: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bookiemart01:
shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, the rates do not matter? Let those that told you that teach you now.

Anyway, let me help you small. What type of phones do you want to buy? Chinese or UK used?

Lenovo or asus. pls help me on it. i need it 2 get it as cheap as possible
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
You need to define "cheap"
What are your specs and budget?

herlonso:
Lenovo or asus. pls help me on it. i need it 2 get it as cheap as possible
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herlonso: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You need to define "cheap"
What are your specs and budget?

40-45K. I mean wer i can purchase dollar for less dan d 300 sumtin it is. Major specs, 5.5 inches, full hd, @ least 3500mah and card slot wit 2gb ram
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Feb 12, 2016
herlonso:
40-45K. I mean wer i can purchase dollar for less dan d 300 sumtin it is. Major specs, 5.5 inches, full hd, @ least 3500mah and card slot wit 2gb ram

We can help you make payments online. So no need to worry about the high exchange rate during purchase.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:59am On Feb 12, 2016
herlonso:
Check out ebay.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2016
For those still in need of pick up from any of the freight forwarder to any part of the country or within lagos I'm still available to serve you. Just chat me on my WhatsApp. For my Chinese brethren USD will be available for direct payment to Chinese account or alipay account @ #42 per ¥
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2016
Check on alkexpress first. You can get people to help you pay at a rate lower than 300/$

herlonso:
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Chaiiiii.42? I need flenty biko.I have sent you a pm

Infinitikoncept:
For those still in need of pick up from any of the freight forwarder to any part of the country or within lagos I'm still available to serve you. Just chat me on my WhatsApp. For my Chinese brethren USD will be available for direct payment to Chinese account or alipay account @ #42 per ¥
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by omoomoba(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Good day to you all. Its quite a long time I transacted, can anyone please tell me how much mastercard or visa card charges per dollar now i.e average Gtbank / aceess bank rate. thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Chaiiiii.42? I need flenty biko.I have sent you a pm

I saw your pm but no message in it ma. Can you use the contact on my signature for WhatsApp or bbm
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
ok, i'll do that sir.

Infinitikoncept:

I saw your pm but no message in it ma. Can you use the contact on my signature for WhatsApp or bbm
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Send me a PM.

herlonso:
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herlonso: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2016
justi4jesu:

We can help you make payments online. So no need to worry about the high exchange rate during purchase.
Pls drop me ur digit and lets talk
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2016
herlonso:
Pls drop me ur digit and lets talk

Check my profile.

BBM PIN:529d18d7
whatsapp: +971555821385
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herlonso: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2016
justi4jesu:

Check my profile.

BBM PIN:529d18d7
whatsapp: +971555821385
No access to watsapp or bbm for now. Pls drop me ur phone no in my email afolabiyusuf23@gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
herlonso:
No access to watsapp or bbm for now. Pls drop me ur phone no in my email afolabiyusuf23@gmail.com

My whatsapp is same as my mobile number.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by osile2012: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Please guys i need a reliable shipping agent that will pick up an item from a chinese factory and send to me in Nigeria. They will have office in Nigeria. I will also need them to help me make payment to the company and clear the items in Nigeria.

What will it cost to ship and clear agric machines, one is 60kg, one is 175kg and the other is 400kg. I need info asap, Niaraland gurus help me with the most reliable.

Thanks
[/size]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
osile2012:
[size=18pt]Please guys i need a reliable shipping agent that will pick up an item from a chinese factory and send to me in Nigeria. They will have office in Nigeria. I will also need them to help me make payment to the company and clear the items in Nigeria.

What will it cost to ship and clear agric machines, one is 60kg, one is 175kg and the other is 400kg. I need info asap, Niaraland gurus help me with the most reliable.

Thanks
[/size]
Let me give you a simple advice. Tell your supplier or the manufacturer to load up the machines and send to freight company address and if its fear that's keeping you tell them you will offer a pay on delivery i.e the freight company will pay them when goods are delivered to them but its 10% possibility. Concerning heavy items like dix ask your manufacturer the CBM of each machine cox the weight ain't needed since you are bringing it in via sea cargo but if you still want an agent that will go there physically from a company then you will have to spend more

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by osile2012: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Let me give you a simple advice. Tell your supplier or the manufacturer to load up the machines and send to freight company address and if its fear that's keeping you tell them you will offer a pay on delivery i.e the freight company will pay them when goods are delivered to them but its 10% possibility. Concerning heavy items like dix ask your manufacturer the CBM of each machine cox the weight ain't needed since you are bringing it in via sea cargo but if you still want an agent that will go there physically from a company then you will have to spend more

[size=18pt]Thanks one is 1350*860*1800mm the other is 110*65*75cm and 550*500*1150mm which company do i tell them to send to ?[/size]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
osile2012:

[size=18pt]Thanks one is 1350*860*1800mm the other is 110*65*75cm and 550*500*1150mm which company do i tell them to send to ?[/size]
First is 1.35*0.86*1.8=2.09cbm
Per CBM freight plus clearing from Guangzhou to Lagos is around 70k so total will be around 150k for the first machine
Do the rest yourself
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmanuelex1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
You tarnished my image with your cooked up lies, and now you are doing your own business without problems. I wish to tell you that I have sold my funds here on this platform and will still sell more. I wish I can sew you for that, after legal consultation I will see how to teach you to stop painting innocent people negatively.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NaijaShipping(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2016
For all your shipping needs from the UK, contact NaijaShipping.
For Export to the UK, contact NaijaShipping to deal with your customs and duty.
We accept deliveries to our warehouse and prepare them for export on behalf of our clients.
Instant Online Quotes & bookings available.
Vehicle shipping and sourcing. Testing and health check.
Minimum cargo weight of 10KG.
Competitive prices. Unrivaled service.

W: www.naijashipping.com
W: www.naijashipp.i.ng
T: +44 (0) 800 634 6480 / +44 (0) 208 123 6762
E: sales@naijashipping.com

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mekaboy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

First is 1.35*0.86*1.8=2.09cbm
Per CBM freight plus clearing from Guangzhou to Lagos is around 70k so total will be around 150k for the first machine
Do the rest yourself

boss from what u answered above is mm the same as cbm because what I see here is mm? how is the conversion done?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
mekaboy:

boss from what u answered above is mm the same as cbm because what I see here is mm? how is the conversion done?
Convert mm to metre then multiply all three(cubic) sides to give you the CBM value
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
emmanuelex1:
You tarnished my image with your cooked up lies, and now you are doing your own business without problems. I wish to tell you that I have sold my funds here on this platform and will still sell more. I wish I can sew you for that, after legal consultation I will see how to teach you to stop painting innocent people negatively.

Na who you dey fight with?

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by WhyNa: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
justi4jesu:

Hi, please do you also help make payments to China? Please explain the process involved

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.