Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617741 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by xwhite(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
@ Bookiemart thanks alot
Bookiemart01:
Paypal is also secure. Go ahead with paypal payment, no shaking

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kennyman2000(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
oevenme:
Arise and Shine, uhnnmmmmmm, I reserved my comments for now

Hahahahahahahahaha... U've fallen victim of obynolee advert. I wanted to warned people abt that coy but one thing i have noticed in this biz section is that when u're trying to save some people. Other people will come and attack u and me no want any attack. I had to keep shut.

See, i was the first person who used that coy, infact, obynolee has never thought of using them and that is if obynolee isnt the same arise or shine sef.

See, obynolee is igbo and arise and shine is an igbo owned coy too. Obynolee can easily advertise on behalf of arise and shine based on igbo to igbo things but what i hate about his advert is the fact that arise and shine is as bad as bad itself and he's painting them to be good. Only if they've improved which am not sure of.

I regretted myself the last time i used them. I also referred them to someone and still bad the same way.

Apart from ur package getting get longer to arrive, u'll also be made to pay beyond ur agreed charges or charges based on the kg. They may give u story that there's an increase in the cargo fees cos the stipulated minimum kg they're supposed to ship wasnt what they shipped and custom collected clearing charges based on the stipulated minimum kg, so they're going to split the charges on the goods. Who does that?

Anywhich way, no shipping coy is the best sha but make people dey talk true abt shipping coy and not doing tribalism things to make other people fall into the trap of fraudulent shipping coys.

All the best!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 5:18am On Apr 17, 2016
kennyman2000:

Hahahahahahahahaha... U've fallen victim of obynolee advert. I wanted to warned people abt that coy but one thing i have noticed in this biz section is that when u're trying to save some people. Other people will come and attack u and me no want any attack. I had to keep shut.

See, i was the first person who used that coy, infact, obynolee has never thought of using them and that is if obynolee isnt the same arise or shine sef.

See, obynolee is igbo and arise and shine is an igbo owned coy too. Obynolee can easily advertise on behalf of arise and shine based on igbo to igbo things but what i hate about his advert is the fact that arise and shine is as bad as bad itself and he's painting them to be good. Only if they've improved which am not sure of.

I regretted myself the last time i used them. I also referred them to someone and still bad the same way.

Apart from ur package getting get longer to arrive, u'll also be made to pay beyond ur agreed charges or charges based on the kg. They may give u story that there's an increase in the cargo fees cos the stipulated minimum kg they're supposed to ship wasnt what they shipped and custom collected clearing charges based on the stipulated minimum kg, so they're going to split the charges on the goods. Who does that?

Anywhich way, no shipping coy is the best sha but make people dey talk true abt shipping coy and not doing tribalism things to make other people fall into the trap of fraudulent shipping coys.

All the best!
Bro when last did you use them please? Am about to send my goods to 'em, i be don tire to pay $4.5/#350-380 per kg with previous agent. I really no wan enter one chance as my package weigh over 200kg, can't imagine double charge on such!

@Infinitikoncept please what has been your experience with them?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JAZES(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2016
JAZES:
Guys,
am just trying my hands on this importation biz from china.
How is chrisvicmall service cos am considering using them though am finding it difficult to find their china
and naija address on their website, kindly help me if you have the info.
Thanks

I need someone to answer the above for me o
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2016
tosinjay:

Bro when last did you use them please? Am about to send my goods to 'em, i be don tire to pay $4.5/#350-380 per kg with previous agent. I really no wan enter one chance as my package weigh over 200kg, can't imagine double charge on such!

.@Tosinjay I collected my last package two weeks ago and sent the 42kg that I posted the picture on 11th of this month,expecting it next week. Don't mind the jobless ID..its that will come here to say what they don't know about just to tarnish ones image. Smaller items is what I know that they normally have issues with because someone from Nairaland here that used my name to send his 3kg to them,it was forgotten until I started asking questions and it was searched and found last week and sent.Last two weeks I was in their office at Alaba for my package, I saw one of thier customers whom his shipping fees alone was over $6k .You can visit their office to ask questions and you can ask Bishop all you need to know,but based on my experience, I don't think you will regret using their normal shipping. I am not their working for/with them as one good for nothing said,I am only one of their customers and what made me to share it here is simply because that I have benefited from others information here on Nairaland,in fact, anything that I am today,I owe it to Nairaland. PLEASE NOBODY MUST USE ARISE AND SHINE.IT IS NOT A DO OR DIE THING PLEASE.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by xwhite(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2016
@ Bookiemart, The seller said i should send him my email address, is like he want to send me a payment request via paypal, should i go ahead and pay?
Bookiemart01:
Paypal is also secure. Go ahead with paypal payment, no shaking

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2016
kennyman2000:

All the best!

What do you benefit from telling lies?,how do you know when I used them?,for bringing tribe into this shows how myopic and parochial you are.I thought of ignoring you but.........

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2016
JAZES:

I need someone to answer the above for me o
Bro they have office at ikeja computer village, i last used them in perhaps late 2014/ early 2015..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2016
kennyman2000:

All the best!

You're so pathetic, do you know me?,how do you know that you're the first to use them?how do you know when I used them?.I never imagined that your type (bad belle )who can go any length to spoil others name still exist.But all I can see from your lies is how retard you are.I will not glorify you again with a quote.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kennyman2000(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2016
tosinjay:

Tosinjay, u see what i said earlier. When u try to say ur mind or experience. They'll attack you.

Bro, i used them around jan last year. You can use them to give them a trial if u feel like as u can also see that i said, they may have improved in my earlier post. Maybe sha.

Any which way, all the very best bro. Am out!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by aleshsenior2000(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2016
kennyman2000:

Tosinjay, u see what i said earlier. When u try to say ur mind or experience. They'll attack you.

Bro, i used them around jan last year. You can use them to give them a trial if u feel like as u can also see that i said, they may have improved in my earlier post. Maybe sha.

Any which way, all the very best bro. Am out!
I like that. A very mature response. Atleast everyone is entitled to their opinion. Well said Man.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2016
tosinjay:

Will tell you the truth you know before now again
1. No logistics coy is d best cox d circumstances surrounding logistics can be frustrating @ times not cox d forwarder is happy about it but his hands are tied on some of these occurrences once in a while esp if it has to do with naija
2. One reason I never had issues with uche logistics when people were complaining of lost package, late delivery etc was cox I know dix guys are busy. They have customers that ship 200kg/week that matters to them so for me I don't do WhatsApp with them. Immediately my package shows received when I track it, I call bishop of arise & shine to confirm, I ask him is next shipment date so as to prepare my mind even though most of them ship on Fridays so I count from the Friday not Monday or any day my goods was received.
3. As far as I can remember bishop has never lied on weight. D only time I had such issue with him, he told me to weigh in their office & I had to apologize cox he used carton to protect my goods from getting damaged while my supplier used opp bag.
4. The only service arise & shine offers which I can't use is the express cox its too expensive.
5. Kennyman even though I've never met Obynolee before, he has a store at Alaba international so let's keep the tribal war away.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

1. No logistics coy is d best cox d circumstances surrounding logistics can be frustrating @ times not cox d forwarder is happy about it but his hands are tied on some of these occurrences once in a while esp if it has to do with naija
2. One reason I never had issues with uche logistics when people were complaining of lost package, late delivery etc was cox I know dix guys are busy. They have customers that ship 200kg/week that matters to them so for me I don't do WhatsApp with them. Immediately my package shows received when I track it, I call bishop of arise & shine to confirm, I ask him is next shipment date so as to prepare my mind even though most of them ship on Fridays so I count from the Friday not Monday or any day my goods was received.
3. As far as I can remember bishop has never lied on weight. D only time I had such issue with him, he told me to weigh in their office & I had to apologize cox he used carton to protect my goods from getting damaged while my supplier used opp bag.
4. The only service arise & shine offers which I can't use is the express cox its too expensive.
5. Kennyman even though I've never met Obynolee before, he has a store at Alaba international so let's keep the tribal war away.
Thanks

Thanks Infinitikoncept
Thanks obynolee and thanks kennyman.. I copy now. There are lots of things to consider, but so as not to be too forward i will use them first and see.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Thanks

God bless you brother for saying the truth.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by QEbeauty(f): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
He most likely wants your paypal email address. Do you have a paypal account?

xwhite:
@ Bookiemart, The seller said i should send him my email address, is like he want to send me a payment request via paypal, should i go ahead and pay?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
QEbeauty:

The moment your goods are above 32kg shipping becomes easier, cheaper and faster...

And guess what ...you can do this yourself

If importation is what you want to do. You should know research and networking with people in that department is key..

If in fact all importers can reach an agreement to employ this method . We all can ship our faster and cheaper.
I don't get your point, you wanna ship your goods yourself without these shipping companies? that's beyond me, am not new in this and am only trying another shipping company that seem better with rate but your term of doing things oneself is just beyond my understanding. How do you mean?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
I'm interested in knowing how to ship directly by.myself. could you tutor me?

QEbeauty:

The moment your goods are above 32kg shipping becomes easier, cheaper and faster...

And guess what ...you can do this yourself

If importation is what you want to do. You should know research and networking with people in that department is key..

If in fact all importers can reach an agreement to employ this method . We all can ship our faster and cheaper.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by QEbeauty(f): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
QEbeauty:

I happen to know of agents in China that can ship goods airport to airport at $1.5 per kg but they have an MOQ of 32 or 45kg depending on the agent..you can confirm yourself on alibaba.com

So I asked a popular shipping coy here on NL one I use well and he said he could clear them once they get here at a relatively cheap rate

I got thinking y can't we employ this method
Hmmmm, sounds good though, but it leaves one being more like an agent. Have you used that method before, you can please pm your number let's chat on whatsapp.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Lordtrillion(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
QEbeauty:

I happen to know of agents in China that can ship goods airport to airport at $1.5 per kg but they have an MOQ of 32 or 45kg depending on the agent..you can confirm yourself on alibaba.com

So I asked a popular shipping coy here on NL one I use well and he said he could clear them once they get here at a relatively cheap rate

I got thinking y can't we employ this method
Wow shocked shocked
That's less than a $100 to ship goods weighing 32kg cheesy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Have you guys started exchanging directly in Yuan?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by QEbeauty(f): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
i had to pull out!

based on someones advice......
my sincere apology!

y'all can make your own research
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by just2okworld(f): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lordtrillion:

Wow shocked shocked
That's less than a $100 to ship goods weighing 32kg cheesy

Hmmmmmm
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by xwhite(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yes i have a paypal email and account
Bookiemart01:
He most likely wants your paypal email address. Do you have a paypal account?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
You're good to go then. Send your seller your paypal email address.

xwhite:
Yes i have a paypal email and account
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by xwhite(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Ok thank you, i did appreciate
Bookiemart01:
You're good to go then. Send your seller your paypal email address.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
QEbeauty:
i had to pull out!

based on someones advice......
my sincere apology!

y'all can make your own research
1.5$ actually sound cocky if you know this game well enough & it sounds more like a scam. Ethiopia airline was d cheapest back then but they don't even offer such rate cox air cargo ain't that cheap.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eriolaoluwa: 1:57am On Apr 19, 2016
I have used arise and shine.....I changed to them last month....even though my goods come in bit.....so far no issues....always on or b4 7days.....ll definitely do more...
Uche express is not only affordable,the timing is also great. ..used him 4 times now and the max has been 48hrs......
kennyman2000:

All the best!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by QEbeauty(f): 2:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

1.5$ actually sound cocky if you know this game well enough & it sounds more like a scam. Ethiopia airline was d cheapest back then but they don't even offer such rate cox air cargo ain't that cheap.

Not arguing with nobody!

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.