Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617011 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ponybiz: 1:45pm On May 19, 2016
just2okworld:

You can Google their name,the address should come up
how can l used their address and ship to the same address in china
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2016
Hello Friends!

Today's date has a coded meaning in China and the team at CHINA TO LAGOS LLC will be giving out discount rates on shipping for our clients and new shippers.

This is to help alleviate the current pricey situations with imports.

All you have to do is simple!!!

Tell Us what the coded meaning of today's DATE is on our thread and also give a literal pronunciation of it in Chinese!!!

First 10 people who get it qualifies for a 24 hour China to Lagos Shipping discount from us!

#WePay #WeProcure #WeInspect #WeShip

{ChinatoLagos.com : You Phantom, We Provide}.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Oteleye(f): 11:39am On May 20, 2016
It means chinese valentines day, I love you.
As the pronounciation of
"520" (May 20) is close to "I Love You" in Chinese, many
Chinese young people choose to register for marriage on the
day. (Xinhua/Li Bo)
Eghosa1:
Hello Friends!

Today's date has a coded meaning in China and the team at CHINA TO LAGOS LLC will be giving out discount rates on shipping for our clients and new shippers.

Tell Us what the coded meaning of today's DATE is on our thread and also give a literal pronunciation of it in Chinese!!!

First 10 people who get it qualifies for a 24 hour China to Lagos Shipping discount from us!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebayo3449(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Hello all... im a freelancer on fiverr and I have a particular buyer from USA who discussed a job with me outside fiverr thus he will be paying via western union or moneygram as he doesnt have paypal

However, I dont want him to send the money to me in Nigeria as banks will pay me at the rate of 200 naira which is very poor compared to the 275/usd that i sell my online funds.

I need someone who buys from US, UK or china to get the funds for payment of his/her transaction and while he/she pays me into my bank acct in naira. I will sell d funds at 260/usd. (you must have a trustworthy seller or someone over there that will pick the money at western union and they pay ur seller)

The funds coming in 2 batches.
100usd now and 100usd when i deliver the buyers job.

Kindly pm me if interested
Thanks
Contact me if its still available
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2016
7000¥ available for direct deposit to Chinese bank account or alipay account or as payment request on 1688.com or other Chinese sites.
Rate is #50/¥
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by LUDALOOLO(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
7000¥ available for direct deposit to Chinese bank account or alipay account or as payment request on 1688.com or other Chinese sites.
Rate is #50/¥

I need 500 yuan brah.... contact me on whatsapp 08078292297
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mikechinos(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2016
pls guys which shipping company should I use to import my goods from China its 250kg pls which shipping agent is very Good
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phumtadeic: 11:57pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by amaka15(f): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Use sam cee logistic. Der charges are ok 7.5dollar per kg and 480naira for custom charges for 2days. Y normal is 4.5dollar per kg and 380naira for custom charges for 7days
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by amaka15(f): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Call amaka on 07039738180
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 02, 2016
phumtadeic:
Hello House, Please i tried making payment on Alibaba but the payment wasn't sucessful neither was it declined by alibaba but the the money has been deducted from my account and wouldn't be returned unless i get a mail from alibaba to confirm the payment didn't pull through.

Please how do i send a mail to alibaba or how else can i go about this. Your quick response is highly appreciated.

If you didn't get a mail, you may have to contact your bank to clarify issues. Tell the bank you want the payment declined.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Donsy(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2016
The we have discount in every goods send from china to Nigeria. express is now $7.5/kg and #480 for custom clearing. normal air cargo is now $4.3/kg and #350 for clearing. contact us: +8613168300844. thanks in advance while waiting to doing business with you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mikechinos:
pls guys which shipping company should I use to import my goods from China its 250kg pls which shipping agent is very Good

Arise And Shine is your sure bet,they are doing promo now, $3.8/kg for battery goods and $3.6/kg for non battery goods.Clearance is 300/kg.Delivery time is 4-7 days except unforeseen circumstances like the one that just happened that made me receive my goods today (exactly 14days),where Chinese custom insist that they open the goods for inspection which they refused contending that customers (we) will not believe it that it's the Chinese custom that opened their goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Obynolee:

Arise And Shine is your sure bet,they are doing promo now, $3.8/kg for battery goods and $3.6/kg for non battery goods.Clearance is 300/kg.Delivery time is 4-7 days except unforeseen circumstances like the one that just happened that made me receive my goods today (exactly 14days),where Chinese custom insist that they open the goods for inspection which they refused contending that customers (we) will not believe it that it's the Chinese custom that opened their goods.
Hi bro, i promised to make a review after trying arise and shine. Their rate can be the best but i must tell you. My experience was bad. Bishop can be highly unprofessional in communication. I was dealt with. Bishop behaves like he's got some possessed spirit that makes him misbehave and after all the errors will come and act like he'd done nothing. I shipped 295kg and he behaved that way, am imagining what he'd be like for lesser because he acts like they deal with big chaps only. He was the one that made me once make a thread to sell the funds i got across to China when he refused the payment. The whole period was like i was mourning imagining what would make a human being that heartless. I hope he changes though!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 5:34am On Jun 03, 2016
tosinjay:

Hi bro, i promised to make a review after trying arise and shine. Their rate can be the best but i must tell you. My experience was bad. Bishop can be highly unprofessional in communication. I was dealt with. Bishop behaves like he's got some possessed spirit that makes him misbehave and after all the errors will come and act like he'd done nothing. I shipped 295kg and he behaved that way, am imagining what he'd be like for lesser because he acts like they deal with big chaps only. He was the one that made me once make a thread to sell the funds i got across to China when he refused the payment. The whole period was like i was mourning imagining what would make a human being that heartless. I hope he changes though!

What exactly did he did to you?,
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 5:43am On Jun 04, 2016
Obynolee:

What exactly did he did to you?,
Bro, am actually reluctant to type long story, but when i say that he's got an outta alter ego ish believe me,.i tried being extra calm with him enough, he's just everything bad that can befall someone at a wrong spot. If am motivated to share my ordeal with him then maybe i can later. The guy worded me abuses sha and it's been almost a month now since i got the goods and moved on already, no time.

One thing i have for him is that greatness is felt in the blood already, i started somewhere and now ship more, one day na containers we go dey think of by God's grace. Well you know what to help others get to know who he is or how he can be I'll share the long story later, but just note that according to how i reason and make judgement of things i wouldn't accuse someone if it's not so. Later sha.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2016
tosinjay:

Bro, am actually reluctant to type long story, but when i say that he's got an outta alter ego ish believe me,.i tried being extra calm with him enough, he's just everything bad that can befall someone at a wrong spot. If am motivated to share my ordeal with him then maybe i can later. The guy worded me abuses sha and it's been almost a month now since i got the goods and moved on already, no time.

One thing i have for him is that greatness is felt in the blood already, i started somewhere and now ship more, one day na containers we go dey think of by God's grace. Well you know what to help others get to know who he is or how he can be I'll share the long story later, but just note that according to how i reason and make judgement of things i wouldn't accuse someone if it's not so. Later sha.

OK
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by obafemylegacy(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2016
soory just be patient
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2016
Arise and shine blacklisted smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2016
NnamdiN:
Arise and shine blacklisted smiley
hahahaha nairaland black people
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2016
tugrow:
hahahaha nairaland black people
lol no time bro. anyone that doesn't perform, we blacklist them without delay.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Are you an online merchant, selling on Konga or run your own store? Let IBL LOGISTICS handle your deliveries via our free warehousing. We do drop off/actual konga deliveries.

For enquiries-
Phone/WhatsApp: 07033801718.
Email: iblplsng@gmail.com
Nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chingshand: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eghosa1:
Hello Friends!

Please I need to pay my supplier in yuan but I don't know how to do it. Please help
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
chingshand:

Please I need to pay my supplier in yuan but I don't know how to do it. Please help

Contact me. I have some yuan.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chrisj2020: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Air can not be seen but it have tremendous power
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chrisj2020: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Love is in the air
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
chrisj2020:
Does anyone know how to ship finger batteries (AA & AAA type) from china to lagos. I have 950kg of batteries i want to ship to lagos
I can help you ship it down to Nigeria. Contact me via WhatsApp number on my signature.
Air cargo cost $4 and #320 clearing per kg but I'll advise you go for sea cargo which is way cheaper and economical
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Genius19(m): 3:29am On Jun 20, 2016
chrisj2020:
Does anyone know how to ship finger batteries (AA & AAA type) from china to lagos. I have 950kg of batteries i want to ship to lagos

just pm me 07014543244 it will take 7*10days
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 4:11am On Jun 20, 2016
chrisj2020:

Contact me,my whatsapp number is on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.