Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:24 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (614611 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tpip: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please help me... this started today. whenever I try to pay for an item on aliexpress this is what i get. I waited for 10 hours and tried again but still got the same message. Please what does it mean and how can i remedy it

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
tpip:
Please help me... this started today. whenever I try to pay for an item on aliexpress this is what i get. I waited for 10 hours and tried again but still got the same message. Please what does it mean and how can i remedy it
How much are you trying to pay
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tpip: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

How much are you trying to pay

About 75usd
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2016
tpip:

About 75usd
Then u shud not have a problem paying except your bank has stopped foreign transaction on ATM card. Which bank card are you using?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tpip: 6:57am On Jun 21, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Then u shud not have a problem paying except your bank has stopped foreign transaction on ATM card. Which bank card are you using?

Zenith
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lifestyle1(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2016
tpip:

Zenith

Try with another card.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2016
tpip:

Zenith
It has been disabled since last week or two weeks ago jare. Try StanbicIBTC or GTBank. I can also help you pay from my account and ship to naija
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tpip: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

It has been disabled since last week or two weeks ago jare. Try StanbicIBTC or GTBank. I can also help you pay from my account and ship to naija

Can you do the payment only. Whats your exchange rate. Can you do it now
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chrisj2020: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
It's well
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
chrisj2020:
Beware of these three:
@ abbeyforex
@ genius19 &
@ infinitikoncept

Please nairalander beware of these bogus shipping agents who have no permanent address/warehouse here in lagos.

The easiest way to scam people is to pose as an agent here in nigeria while their friends in china will collect ur goods and re-sell them there.

Before you give ur goods to any human being for shipment reason, make sure u visit that person's office here in lagos and ask any friend of yours who lives in china to verify his address there.

@ Chrisj2020, who you be wey u come accuse me wrongly like this ? Wetin I do , please solidify your allegation cos I see you talked about scam up there.

Abeg no include me Oo°˚˚˚° . I have franchise with ChoiceXP and the Lagos address is at No. 10 Bashiru Oweh Street, Computer Village ,Lagos. About 3 buildings away from the Lagos City Computer College. Just behind the Local Govt. U can enter through Medical Road or through Ikeja Along.

If you check through my thread (Plan B), you will see my real picture with some goods and some members of my Plan B group. That's me putting on that Ankara Native wear. Abeg no kill my name here Oo°˚˚˚° abi dem send you follow me ni.

Wetin you wan talk again. You don deal with me before wey I disappoint you ni ? Why me ? Why me? I repeat why me?

Trace that address,look at that picture on my thread and ask for me at the address.

Abeg solidify your allegation and no just come here to bla bla bla bullshit.

My Followers , abeg bail me out of the hand of this numbskull,never-to-do-well fellow Oo°˚˚˚° . I am sure someone paid him to do this. Maybe those shippers with higher rate who think I am spoiling business for them

E gba mi Oo°˚˚˚° .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by msopeyemi: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Making the decision to outsource selected supply chain functions and processes to a Third Party Logistics (3PL) company can be challenging but definitely rewarding to the organization. However, outsourcing ultimately requires trust.

Advantages of outsourcing logistics and transportation include:
* Resource Network
3PL providers have a vast resource network available that provides advantages over in-house supply chains. Using a 3PL’s resource network, each step in the supply chain can be executed in the most efficient, cost effective way. 3PLs can leverage relationships and volume discounts, which results in lower overhead and the fastest possible service.

* Save Time and Money
Outsourcing logistics will save a wealth of time and money for your company. 3PL providers can save from costly mistakes, and allow your business to build a global logistical network with lower risk and higher return. Additionally, 3PLs save you the time needed to carry out the supply chain. There is no need to worry about the paperwork, billing, audits, training, staffing, and optimization involved to get your goods where they need to go

If you are interested in outsourcing your logistics and supply chain management, please feel free to contact us at 'Divine Light'.
Do you need trailers/trucks to deliver goods? Do you want us to assist you in negotiation and procurement process of your company? Have you always wanted to get your goods at the lowest price, to enable efficient business?
Please do not hesitate to contact us and let us handle the negotiating , delivery, logistics, supply chain for your company.

Our contact detail is as follows:
Nigerian number : +2349055174053
UK number : +447404582342
Email: dilicoag@gmail.com

Also, please contact us if you are interested in partnering with us or if you are an interested investor.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
@ abbeyforex the guy is a newbie let him be abeg edit your post
So in your mind you have made a point calling out people as scam. Though I don't know genius19 so I can't speak for him but abbeyforex is a scam cox they offered an helping hand to your predicament then I'm really surprised at your thinking cap.
You called me today asking for my office in Lagos I told u I'll send it to you later so cox I'm yet to send you the address I'm now scam?
Tell me the story concerning the rest since that is my own conversation with you if you are Mr christian that called me today & u speak of your friend going to confirm the shipping address. Let's assume I give you my consolidation address in xiamen your supposed friend will leave maybe shenzhen to confirm the address as well. I'm trying not to call you names but xirioxly u need divine help & if you are this fearful how did you trust Chinese cox dats d epic reply baze 1 logistics once gave me.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyforex:

@ Chrisj2020, who you be wey u come accuse me wrongly like this ? Wetin I do , please solidify your allegation cos I see you talked about scam up there.

Abeg no include me Oo°˚˚˚° . I have franchise with ChoiceXP and the Lagos address is at No. 10 Bashiru Oweh Street, Computer Village ,Lagos. About 3 buildings away from the Lagos City Computer College. Just behind the Local Govt. U can enter through Medical Road or through Ikeja Along.

If you check through my thread (Plan B), you will see my real picture with some goods and some members of my Plan B group. That's me putting on that Ankara Native wear. Abeg no kill my name here Oo°˚˚˚° abi dem send you follow me ni.

Wetin you wan talk again. You don deal with me before wey I disappoint you ni ? Why me ? Why me? I repeat why me?

Trace that address,look at that picture on my thread and ask for me at the address.

Abeg solidify your allegation and no just come here to bla bla bla bullshit.

My Followers , abeg bail me out of the hand of this numbskull,never-to-do-well fellow Oo°˚˚˚° . I am sure someone paid him to do this. Maybe those shippers with higher rate who think I am spoiling business for them

E gba mi Oo°˚˚˚° .
I was surprised when I saw his comment as well. I didn't want to dignify him with a response but if one let's it go it sticks

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Genius19(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
chrisj2020

You are a big fool you think your money will build mansion for me. Utah
Let me tell you I don't enjoy people's sweat (money) I enjoy me own sweat ($$$).
trying to assist you life with a reputable logistics in China and here in Nigeria and you just login into your miserable account and start blabbing thrash.

please nairalander if you know st.Patrick logistics.
I wanted to help this selfish guy and lead him to their office at ajao estate. where he can meet them one on one.
do you think good things comes easily and you just login to your account saying thrash.

Please ohh amend your thrashes and remove my username from your post / comments
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
I think it's unfair to name them scam when you haven't heard any -ve report about them, You should do your research rather than tarnish their image. Infiniti and abbey are masters of importation, the fact that they have decided to include shipping as part of the various services they offer does not in anyway make them scammers.

Instead of expending so much energy on wrongly labeling people as scammers, do your checks.

tugrow chishumtin

chrisj2020:
Beware of these three:

Please nairalander beware of these bogus shipping agents who have no permanent address/warehouse here in lagos.

The easiest way to scam people is to pose as an agent here in nigeria while their friends in china will collect ur goods and re-sell them there.

Before you give ur goods to any human being for shipment reason, make sure u visit that person's office here in lagos and ask any friend of yours who lives in china to verify his address there.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
I don't know him , I am not sure he has ever contacted me .

Moreso, this is my first time of talking about procuring goods and shipping them down to Nigeria on this thread. It has always been on my thread.

Anyway @ InfinitiKoncept, I will not edit my previous post as per your request but I promise you I won't say anything further. Ask me why? The guy has just done me a favour. He has stylishly advertised my business without getting paid for it cos I don't think I have ever for once talked about my service on this thread except my personal thread.

Thanks to you @ Chrij2020 for using your foolishness to do my business a great favour.

1 bottle of 'Honourable ' for your effort.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chrisj2020: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
When all is said and done, more is always said than done
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Genius19(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
here a my own evidence of things I bought from China and used the same logistics I want to link this man to.
do you think its easy to subscribe and make some reasonable research.

I make my own $$$ as freelancer and use the money for e-commerce shopping.

thanks for making nairalanders to know me.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by saints2(f): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello guys,

Please who has heard from TheSpecialOne? I received a call from Ethipian Airline that my missing goods of last year has been found, even though he has paid, but my church mind won't let me be, I can't eat another man's sweat, pls if you know of how I can get him, kindly let me know, I think his name is N***** if I remember vividly...

I don't want to receive curse from God that's why I want to meet him to retrieve the goods.

Thank you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chrisj2020: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Love me or lose me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Genius19(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mr. AA + AAA battery dealer,I don't want u to beep my contact again ohhhh please to avoid misunderstanding between both parties.

I promised you to come to oshodi I will take u there.
But that offer is gone for good.

thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Gulder is really wicked. It wasn't me that posted that thrash but Gulder. Drinking beer in the morning time is bad, just lonk at how it messed me up in the public.
Make una forgive me jare.
@genius19 please send me the address of this st. Patrick logistics. I need to ship my batteries this week.[/quote]

Liar ! Why didn't your Gulder push you to go and enter Canal or better still hug a wet live transformer .
Why didn't your Gulder push you to write positive things about me ? Why the negative?

Your Gulder should have pushed you to start soliciting for people to deal with me,campaigning for me and saying so many positive thing about me. Why the negative? Bloody liar looking for cheap fame.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chrisj2020: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Life is good

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chrisj2020: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Amem
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
@chrisj2020 when dem say make una no dey drink again una no go hear word, until you get contract and the person wey give you contract call you and you tell am trash only for you to realize later, i bet you can't go back telling the person that it was gulder. The talk of that alone still tarnish your image.

@oga abbeyforex abeg forgive am, even if na lie im dey lie alcohol can actually make one do such. Am just imagining him calling y'all and reasoning possibility of scam and then the gulder enter system, im go fit voice freely wetin dey im mind then.
Dem say shayo na bastard.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by inosabi: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Anyone can take advantage of this promo now. They are not new to some peeps here.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shakitibob0: 5:47am On Jun 25, 2016
inosabi:
Anyone can take advantage of this promo now. They are not new to some peeps here.
did you use them recently? How good is their service?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tpip: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Who has a clone iphone 6 for sale. Or who can order 1 for me.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
$1800 PayPal funds available for sale

Rate 335

Pay your china suppliers through PayPal
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by zanyzara: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=JessNigeria post=45720404]

We offer pay on delivery service to over 20 locations in Nigeria. Call or chat us up on WhatsApp at 0818 1011 208.

Hello house,any reviews about JessNigeria?

Cc NnamdiN:did you get a reliable coy eventually please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.