Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617963 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Aight....thanks

inosabi:

I really dont want to put any business down. But my first experience is not good. I received my goods after 3 months they confirmed shipment(NB: receiving date is different from shipping date).

And when i finally did., the goods was enroute to Aba instead of Lagos. Although they compensate me by reducing the CBM.

This shipping company that i used now, shipped goods to them for the first time hoping to received in a months time.but never did. Contacted their office in china for about 1 week yet they claimed they have search all their wayhouse but my goods is not there.

The issue was finally resolved with the aid of a family friend .on his instruction all their warehouse were ransacked lo and behold it was dump in their 4th warehouse in baiyun , later, it was loaded and shipped after 5 days

I received it exactly on the 35th day after shipment. At times it varies .

Sometimes i received goods that arrive recently first before other ones that are already with them . I assume maybe it is cause of space in the container.

Recently , i received 0.22 CBM of goods that arrived lately against 4CBM that arrived a day before.

For now, i normally received my goods here within 35 days to 45days.

@all kindly do not request for the shipping coy i used as their method of receiving goods is a bit somehow. Secondly, they sometimes change staff and you need to know one of their staff to update you and send waybill details of your goods prior to loading and shipment., !as i do not want to turn to their unpaid customer care staff here. grin

I only share my experience

PEACE.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Adamsking(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Just wanted to know how much it would cost to send stuff from Nigeria to China. By ship or air cargo and how long it takes to get to its destination. And method of pick up
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2016
tpip:
Please I need a good logistics company that can handle shipping from china for me.
A shipping company that is true to its words o. Please any suggestions.

I can do that

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
De-signatures logistics now fully operational to help you with local pick up from your shipping agent office in Lagos to anywhere in Nigeria. We also offer POD to your customers within Lagos, Abuja, port-harcourt, Kaduna and Ibadan as we offer ware house option for e-commerce merchants and pick up from seller to buyer at an affordable price.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by itzdimo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Diversification is the key to great wealth. Ever thought of investing your money somewhere where your money grows? And am not talking about any networking shiiiii... Chat me up on WhatsApp on 0 8 0 5 7 3 7 6 5 5 8. Let's talk ideas! Let's talk dreams!! Let's talk money!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by clothandshoe(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
nice information thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by clothandshoe(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
you did not follow your goods up that's why they dumped it forgotten.next time make sure your name and destination of goods is written on the goods ask for warehouse receipt and packing list when they load
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by clothandshoe(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
contact me +2348034317711
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by callJesu: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
I am new here and am about to invest into this biz but with several complaints, registration problem to 1688, multiple shipping both fake and original ones here in Nigeria, are all making me to stay away from it and thinking otherwise.... To the experienced fellows, my questions

1---I have finally registered with 1688 but placing order is extremely difficult, how do I break this jinx by showing me suitable step by step appropriate methods of finally getting my goods

2-- I was almost placing order on this other site but the shipping fee is even ten times more than what am buying or is it me that don't get it.... And if at all which shipping company is more reliable...... How do they operate?..... The ones I have contacted doesn't seem to be working with the companies again....

Please help out... I really appreciate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shakitibob0: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
De-signatures logistics now fully operational to help you with local pick up from your shipping agent office in Lagos to anywhere in Nigeria. We also offer POD to your customers within Lagos, Abuja, port-harcourt, Kaduna and Ibadan as we offer ware house option for e-commerce merchants and pick up from seller to buyer at an affordable price.
baba show US rate card na

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tested ok!!!

Oga infiniticoncept CEO of De-signatures logistics picked up 100kg fragile furniture for me from Ajao Estate one evening and had it delivered to me in PHC the next morning .

#swift
#GoodCustomerService

Infinitikoncept:
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shakitibob0: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Tested ok!!!

Oga infiniticoncept CEO of De-signatures logistics picked up 100kg fragile furniture for me from Ajao Estate one evening and had it delivered to me in PHC the next morning .

#swift
#GoodCustomerService

what rate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by clothandshoe(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2016
yes I know other way of payment. +2348034317711 whatsapp me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Johncrown80(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hey guys

Please I order some series of stuffs on aliexpress but all the seller use china mail e-packet plus to ship
It's over 20days now and when I track it it only showing when it left china .. I went the post office I do collect my stuffs but they told me post office don't receive package sent by epacket plus I don't really know cis have not used epacket plus before

Please wat can I do? Or

Please where can I receive package sent by epacket plus

Pls help a brother

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by export88(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello Dear Friends,

Do you have any difficulity in buying goods from China? Do you want to import goods from China at a very low price? Are you still looking for a good supplier? Please free feel to contact us, you will find what you want from us. All business starts from first communication!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dilahel: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
For importers having problem sending money to China, you now have an answer to your problems. At our company, we will transfer funds for you to your supplier in china and you pay us the money here in our nigerian account. Please note that our service is very transparent so no fear of scam, Money gets delivered the same day or at most within 24 hours . For now we deal fully in Nigeria to China transfer, other countries can be done too but may depend on certain variables. Call John on 07035127879
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Please has anyone done business with the John above?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Johncrown80:
Hey guys

Please I order some series of stuffs on aliexpress but all the seller use china mail e-packet plus to ship
It's over 20days now and when I track it it only showing when it left china .. I went the post office I do collect my stuffs but they told me post office don't receive package sent by epacket plus I don't really know cis have not used epacket plus before

Please wat can I do? Or

Please where can I receive package sent by epacket plus

Pls help a brother

Thanks
bro, you have to exercise patience and wait more(30 - 120 days). China epacket plus can only be tracked within China. Always go with China Post Registered Airmail for full tracking details and you are sure of getting your goods between 12 - 21days.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chingshand: 6:13am On Jul 12, 2016
OA2:
Hello house, thanks for the valuable info on this thread. I shipped items through Happy time Express and so far so good. Susanna responds to WhatsApp messages, sent me a picture of my package on the scales when she received them... She's honest too, as the seller had packed everything and weighed it at 12.5kg but she told me it was 11.5kg. I asked for express shipping, they got to her around noon (our time) last week Thursday and I got a message and later a call to pickup on Saturday.
I just got back to Lagos today so I'd go tomorrow. Will keep everyone updated.

Yeah. Happytimes is the best.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sexymoma(f): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls help me i want to start ordering jewelries online... I don't know how to go about it... Someone should Pls reply Asap
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sexymoma(f): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ymodulus:
[size=15pt]Its recommended to use style 2 On the following site. [/size]

1. Alibaba . com
2. 1688 . COM
3. Taobao . com
4. JD . COM
5. aliexpress . com

i want to start ordering from aliexpress Buh i don't know how to go about it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Go to aliexpress. com and create an account there.
I don't advice you to buy jewelry there because it might not be g [d quality.

Buy samples 1st

sexymoma:
i want to start ordering from aliexpress Buh i don't know how to go about it

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sexymoma(f): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Go to aliexpress. com and create an account there.
I don't advice you to buy jewelry there because it might not be g [d quality.

Buy samples 1st

ok thanks ma'm
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Samcathe: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pls I need someone to help me with a reliable logistics company..I want to import a goods around 8kg from China.

thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 3:44am On Jul 16, 2016
Samcathe:
Pls I need someone to help me with a reliable logistics company..I want to import a goods around 8kg from China.

thanks

Several logistics platforms are here that can handle that.

Contact Me via whatsapp though if you want us to handle it for you!

We are reliable!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Samcathe:

thanks

I render that service .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by anibest: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2016
can these shipping companies deliver to liberia
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nickyblaze(m): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Gudpm guyshas an one heard of 58.com I want to import from them any one with info should whatsapp me on 08169717031
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

What's your contact information?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Tested ok!!!

#swift
#GoodCustomerService

What's there contact INFORMATION?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Samcathe:

thanks
HAPPY TIME LOGISTICS SERVES BEST!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2016
abbeyforex:

I render that service .
YOU NOW RENDER LOGISTICS SERVICE?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2016
jamarionj:

What's your contact information?
Its on my signature sire

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.