Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617291 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2016
anibest:
can these shipping companies deliver to liberia
Are you the same lady we do chat back then. Liberia, Dubai talks?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Here is a link to their thread https://www.nairaland.com/3223154/de-signatures-logistics-order-ship-usadubai

jamarionj:

What's there contact INFORMATION?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by diki1(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2016
@Infinitikoncept do you help to procure from taobao and 1688?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wonder1844(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2016
pls I need a trusted logistic coy to get my goods to Nigeria, Emeka nd Nzei and St Patrick will never reply a client.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
HI Nairalanders
Your business is important to me.

Am about to list names of persons you shouldn't try to do business with because, I can see most of you importers wants cheap dollar without minding what we go through .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wonder1844:
pls I need a trusted logistic coy to get my goods to Nigeria, Emeka nd Nzei and St Patrick will never reply a client.

TRY HAPPY TIME LOGISTICS.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
still on the Same discussion Do not transact with Oghene Jobo Jason
These guys, sells funds to you and do charge back. Be careful please.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thanks for this.
May we know the nairaland moniker he uses?

jamarionj:
still on the Same discussion
Do not transact with
Oghene Jobo Jason

These guys, sells funds to you and do charge back. Be careful please.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by didymario7(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
De-signatures logistics now fully operational to help you with local pick up from your shipping agent office in Lagos to anywhere in Nigeria. We also offer POD to your customers within Lagos, Abuja, port-harcourt, Kaduna and Ibadan as we offer ware house option for e-commerce merchants and pick up from seller to buyer at an affordable price.

Correct guy!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Thanks for this.
May we know the nairaland moniker he uses?

Not aware of his Nairaland user Name. my friend shared the information with me. but, just be careful with the Name.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nickyblaze(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Hi guys any idea how to fund an Alipay account?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BizBloke(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Wonder1844:

Hi Wonder1844,

Contact me via the link in my signature.

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Make una answer her ooo

nickyblaze:
Hi guys any idea how to fund an Alipay account?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by genius43(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please do Post NL deliver to Nigeria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Make una answer her ooo
Hi Bookiemart01, Please. can you Chat me privately?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Kindly send me a PM to initiate conversation

jamarionj:

Hi Bookiemart01, Please. can you Chat me privately?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Please what's NL

genius43:
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chingshand: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2016
jamarionj:

TRY HAPPY TIME LOGISTICS.
Happytimes is the best
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by genius43(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Please what's NL

Sorry I mean PostNL

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
From the screenshot I'llassume this is aliexpress. ....

If it is, aliexpress ships to Nigeria

genius43:

Sorry I mean PostNL
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Have being out for some time, nice people keeping the thread going
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by warrenweste(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
genius43:
Yes they do in 15-20days u will get your package just track it online at trackitonline.ru

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Yea I noticed.
Welcome back. ...how have you been?

tugrow:
Have being out for some time, nice people keeping the thread going
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by genius43(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2016
warrenweste:

Yes they do in 15-20days u will get your package just track it online at trackitonline.ru

Thank you for the response

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by genius43(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
From the screenshot I'llassume this is aliexpress. ....

If it is, aliexpress ships to Nigeria

Thank you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dagok(f): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
chingshand:

Happytimes is the best
Can you give me there CHINA ADDRESS AND NIGERIA ADDRESS WITH THERE NUMBER
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AccessoryRepubl: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pls who has dealt with China to Lagos logistics before? His nairaland handle is Eghosa1. Pls i need referrals. thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Rightworld(m): 5:16am On Aug 11, 2016
Please which is best company that can ship items from China down to Lagos, i wanted to use St patrick, i called to make enquiry the lady that picked my call ask me to hold for minutes, then i make use of the red key on my phone. I called back she didn't pick, i sent SMS that i want to know about their services, no reply. I call again for about 7 times. They refuse to pick, i don't know i never transact anything with them b4.

Anyone with good agent should please recommend.

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 6:10am On Aug 11, 2016
Rightworld:
Please which is best company that can ship items from China down to Lagos, i wanted to use St patrick, i called to make enquiry the lady that picked my call ask me to hold for minutes, then i make use of the red key on my phone. I called back she didn't pick, i sent SMS that i want to know about their services, no reply. I call again for about 7 times. They refuse to pick, i don't know i never transact anything with them b4.

Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/3218012/global-runs-logistics-air-cargo *recommened*
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2016
I have not heard of global runs before.

You can use infiniticoncept company. Here is a link to his thread De-signatures Logistics

https://www.nairaland.com/3223154/de-signatures-logistics-order-ship-usadubai

Use them and thank me later

Rightworld:

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I have not heard of global runs before.

You can use infiniticoncept company. Here is a link to his thread De-signatures Logistics

https://www.nairaland.com/3223154/de-signatures-logistics-order-ship-usadubai

Use them and thank me later

What's the exchange rate of infiniticoncept companylogistics for $1=N?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2016
No idea
Please ask him

jamarionj:

What's the exchange rate of infiniticoncept companylogistics for $1=N?

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.