Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617889 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by anngrant: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2016
sexymoma:
i want to start ordering from aliexpress Buh i don't know how to go about it
There is nothing complicated in ordering from AliExpress. Before buying anything, you have to check the seller's reviews. Also be ready to wait 20-30 days for your order. If you want to save few bucks, you can get AliExpress promo codes on http://alcoupon.info/ . Good luck, friend!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2016
jamarionj:

What's the exchange rate of infiniticoncept companylogistics for $1=N?
it is $1=N1 angry
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 5:49am On Aug 13, 2016
tugrow:
it is $1=N1 angry
Lol. Longtime dude.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Femidiran: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hello please I just joined this thread and am highly fascinated at the sincerity so far on this mini importation business.I have read thru some pages but not all and i could get some info.BUT PLS AM A NEWBIE IN MINI IMPORTATION AND I WILL LIKE TO IMPORT SOONEST FROM 1688.com PLS WHICH RELIABLE LOGISTICS COMPANY CAN I USE THAT IS CUSTOMER FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA?PLS SINCERE ANSWERS NEEDED URGENTLY.THANKS
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nickyblaze(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Yes nbcskyelogistics we are fast and also help you buy from any China website including 1688.com for more info chat with us or send us and email 08152376392 nbcskyelogistics @gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Be careful who contacts you. Fraudsters are all over

Femidiran:
Hello please I just joined this thread and am highly fascinated at the sincerity so far on this mini importation business.I have read thru some pages but not all and i could get some info.BUT PLS AM A NEWBIE IN MINI IMPORTATION AND I WILL LIKE TO IMPORT SOONEST FROM 1688.com PLS WHICH RELIABLE LOGISTICS COMPANY CAN I USE THAT IS CUSTOMER FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA?PLS SINCERE ANSWERS NEEDED URGENTLY.THANKS

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yettyasim: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good evening my good people Please help me beg this man called JessNigeria to pay my money ... I used his company to deliver goods to abuja last two weeks ( which the goods as been confirmed by customers it has been delivered and has been paid for ) believing he will pay in on Monday last week till now l didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my calls and doesn't respond on what'sapp ......please help me beg him to pay my money
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
yettyasim:
Good evening my good people Please help me
beg this man called JessNigeria to pay my
money ... I used his company to deliver goods
to abuja last two weeks ( which the goods as
been confirmed by customers it has been
delivered and has been paid for ) believing he
will pay in on Monday last week till now l
didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my calls
and doesn't respond on what'sapp ......please
help me beg him to pay my money
My dear, you are not the only one. I have close to #90,000 with him. I guess you are Yetunde because when I called him yesterday he said is this Yetunde.
My own is over one month. Do you know his office in Agege?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yettyasim: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
yes I do
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2016
yettyasim:
yes I do
Whatsapp me on o7osix083six207
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2016
the same guy that asked me to use his company for delivery? I'd rather stick with slow konga express
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tpip: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
NnamdiN:
the same guy that asked me to use his company for delivery? I'd rather stick with slow konga express

Please how do you do deliveries with konga express. I really want to use them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I didn't even bother contacting him...#IHATESTORIESTHATTOUCHTHEHEART

NnamdiN:
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
tpip:

you can only use them only when you sell on their platform. when you receive an order, you go to the nearest drop off center close to you. They're terribly slow, even lagos deliveries, take up to four days.
They're cheap though. Usually less than 2k
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
You seem a bit with an outdated info, you can now ship with them even when you don't sell on konga but you register with them., it's no more Konga Express but now KOS.
Their deliveries within lagos has been awesome since the new KOS came in place (You must have been having the picture of Kexpress in view when you talk about slow delivery within lagos) and i can only say lately from just last week there's been quite some issues with their deliveries, before then I've witnessed alot of next day deliveries or at most, 2 days later if the problem isn't with the customers/recipients.

Their return has also improved alot unlike that of Kexpress. Basically Konga express with it's said delivery issues no more exist. It's now KOS().
NnamdiN:
you can only use them only when you sell on their platform. when you receive an order, you go to the nearest drop off center close to you. They're terribly slow, even lagos deliveries, take up to four days.
They're cheap though. Usually less than 2k
tpip:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shakitibob0: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
tosinjay:
You seem a bit with an outdated info, you can now ship with them even when you don't sell on konga but you register with them., it's no more Konga Express but now KOS.
Their deliveries within lagos has been awesome since the new KOS came in place (You must have been having the picture of Kexpress in view when you talk about slow delivery within lagos) and i can only say lately from just last week there's been quite some issues with their deliveries, before then I've witnessed alot of next day deliveries or at most, 2 days later if the problem isn't with the customers/recipients.

Their return has also improved alot unlike that of Kexpress. Basically Konga express with it's said delivery issues no more exist. It's now KOS().
bros do you have idea about how much they charge and location they can ship to?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tpip: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
tosinjay:

Please how do I register with them
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Shakitibob0:
I have no idea of their charges when one is registered with them without the order/item being that from konga but the delivery charges are a bit more than that of items shipped from konga sales. They ship nationwide.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
tpip:

Please how do I register with them
You'll need to visit one of their hubs closest to you. But the question is will you be ready to face their criteria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
For Lagos orders we have a 6 hours delivery system as far as we get the items before 11a.m for just #800 in the mainland and #1000 in the island. We offer pick up service at a token as well and we remit intra Lagos delivery within 48 hours to your bank account. Contact me on my signature or WhatsApp number.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I didn't even bother contacting him...#IHATESTORIESTHATTOUCHTHEHEART

lol this one is really touching. I hope the affected guys get their hard earned cash

tosinjay:
I'm not aware anyone other than registered merchants could use them.
I'm not really satisfied with their delivery speed. I have a return that has been in transit for about a month now
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 12:35am On Aug 24, 2016
NnamdiN:
lol this one is really touching. I hope the affected guys get their hard earned cash

I'm not aware anyone other than registered merchants could use them.
I'm not really satisfied with their delivery speed. I have a return that has been in transit for about a month now
I made reference to their deliveries within lagos though and it's been a bit terrible of late, but outside lagos usually have exceptional case where items get stuck, especially the north. As for returns, I've not experienced much delays though. Registered merchants? Merchants are merchants, but for their deliveries. One can register not as merchant on konga but with KOS.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tpip: 6:23am On Aug 24, 2016
tosinjay:

You'll need to visit one of their hubs closest to you. But the question is will you be ready to face their criteria?

Criteria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by darmochy1(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2016
Shakitibob0:
You'll need to register with N50,000 before you can start using them. Your delivery charges will be deducted from this fee. Visit kos.ng for more info. You can send them a mail using the email address on their site.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2016
tpip:

Criteria?
You go pay 50k and from it your subsequent deliveries get charged, they call it cooperate bla bla bla, can't remember. I'm nt registered cos i no fit drop dat amount.

Cc whizqueen
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2016
I'll rather use FEDEX then.....

24hours delivery nationwide. ...rates are high though

darmochy1:

You'll need to register with N50,000 before you can start using them. Your delivery charges will be deducted from this fee. Visit kos.ng for more info. You can send them a mail using the email address on their site.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by darmochy1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I'll rather use FEDEX then.....

24hours delivery nationwide. ...rates are high though

The N50,000 that you're registering with is still your money. Your delivery charges will be deducted from it (it's more or less like a commitment fee). So, all you do is just to add your delivery fee to the cost of the products that you're selling.

By the way, does FedEx do payment on delivery? Also, how are their charges? I'll appreciate your response.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
I know the 50k is your money
You also pay 50k upfront with FedEx.... my contact with them allows pay on delivery (this depends on the relationship you have with the branch )

My money gets remitted 24 hours after delivery of item

Their rates depend on where you are sending from and the destination.

darmochy1:

The N50,000 that you're registering with is still your money. Your delivery charges will be deducted from it (it's more or less like a commitment fee). So, all you do is just to add your delivery fee to the cost of the products that you're selling.

By the way, does FedEx do payment on delivery? Also, how are their charges? I'll appreciate your response.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by whizqueen(f): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
tosinjay:

You go pay 50k and from it your subsequent deliveries get charged, they call it cooperate bla bla bla, can't remember. I'm nt registered cos i no fit drop dat amount.

Cc whizqueeen
Make una no register with KOS oo. Infact I regret registrating sef. Except Lagos delivery, it takes not less than 5 days to deliver. Imagine an item I sent to just ijebu ode taking 10 days in transit sad umuaiha is still in transit simce Aug 11 till date embarassed and they still remove 1% and their payment in advance.

That's not even the worse! Their payment system is terrible. They pay 7 days after 7 days. Items delivered this week will be paid upper week not even next week oo.

The worst is they don't have good payment record. Unless you sit down and calculate your money, you can't know the particular item you're been paid for. You just know you receive money. Also you need to have Tax Identification Number Before you can receive payment from them.

Infact I'm only chilling to exhaust my 50k voucher and ball out.

In combination with KOS poor services I use ifex. They deliver quickly with POD.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2016
whizqueen:

Make una no register with KOS oo. Infact I regret registrating sef. Except Lagos delivery, it takes not less than 5 days to deliver. Imagine an item I sent to just ijebu ode taking 10 days in transit sad umuaiha is still in transit simce Aug 11 till date embarassed and they still remove 1% and their payment in advance.

That's not even the worse! Their payment system is terrible. They pay 7 days after 7 days. Items delivered this week will be paid upper week not even next week oo.

The worst is they don't have good payment record. Unless you sit down and calculate your money, you can't know the particular item you're been paid for. You just know you receive money. Also you need to have Tax Identification Number Before you can receive payment from them.

Infact I'm only chilling to exhaust my 50k voucher and ball out.

In combination with KOS poor services I use ifex. They deliver quickly with POD.
Gbam, they were doing great before, seems like the normal issh these logistics go through as time goes on, has started with them. U didn't tell me you face this much wahala oo.. according to what you said about payment, it's just what i was trying to swerve by not using JM/UPS but now another problem to it is uncertainty of delivery. No yawa.

What made me not buy into ACE 17k advance payment, i no fit drop 50k o.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2016
Abeg NIPOST no dey work?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
NnamdiN:
Abeg NIPOST no dey work?
Nipost wey dey bill me 60k to move just one 260L deep freezer, two drums and one bed from Lagos to Zaria. I just tell dem rankadede

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.