Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617882 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Nipost wey dey bill me 60k to move just one 260L deep freezer, two drums and one bed from Lagos to Zaria. I just tell dem rankadede
hehehehe and guarantee no dey say the thing go reach zaria.
We shall survive
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shakitibob0: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
tosinjay:

Gbam, they were doing great before, seems like the normal issh these logistics go through as time goes on, has started with them. U didn't tell me you face this much wahala oo.. according to what you said about payment, it's just what i was trying to swerve by not using JM/UPS but now another problem to it is uncertainty of delivery. No yawa.

What made me not buy into ACE 17k advance payment, i no fit drop 50k o.
ACE and COURIERPLUS serve me well.....ACE for abj,lagos,ph and abk......very cheap....about 1500 for pod to these states......
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by whizqueen(f): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
tosinjay:

Gbam, they were doing great before, seems like the normal issh these logistics go through as time goes on, has started with them. U didn't tell me you face this much wahala oo.. according to what you said about payment, it's just what i was trying to swerve by not using JM/UPS but now another problem to it is uncertainty of delivery. No yawa.

What made me not buy into ACE 17k advance payment, i no fit drop 50k o.
No vex bro. I was in haste you know na.

ACE requires 17k advanced payment too?

Abeg let me just stick with ifex biko. I'm loving their service
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by whizqueen(f): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Shakitibob0:
ACE and COURIERPLUS serve me well.....ACE for abj,lagos,ph and abk......very cheap....about 1500 for pod to these states......
. How's their payment like? How many days?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nickyblaze(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Guys am new to konga I just got a few orders but don't known how to go about it am in pH should I just send it to their ware house in lagos? Ideas are needed pls
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
whizqueen:
. How's their payment like? How many days?
run from courierplus I currently have about 30k with them since april. they just deliver and keep the money.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
NnamdiN:
run from courierplus I currently have about 30k with them since april. they just deliver and keep the money.
I just dey watch when you say courierplus, their issue no be today and stopped using them since around Jan. Delivery can be swift though. As for your talk of ACE, i know why it won't favor me, i sell fashion stuff and mostly shoes. There can be high return rate due to size issue. If i drop 17k, D Money na saara
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
nickyblaze:
Guys am new to konga I just got a few orders but don't known how to go about it am in pH should I just send it to their ware house in lagos? Ideas are needed pls
This your name just dey feminine.

Konga should have a drop off centre at ph, refer to kos.ng for their drop of centres. Only those operating with them from ph should have the more adequate info, but you can take the first step by checking KOS site.

Modified
Infact for konga ph is not a small market base, as after lagos and abj, ph is the next. They have a strong presence there.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
tosinjay:

I just dey watch when you say courierplus, their issue no be today and stopped using them since around Jan. Delivery can be swift though. As for your talk of ACE, i know why it won't favor me, i sell fashion stuff and mostly shoes. There can be high return rate due to size issue. If i drop 17k, D Money na saara
my brother, if I had known, I'd have stopped using them after the very first-time but I thought they were legit since kaymu recommended them. I don learn lesson sha.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
NnamdiN:
my brother, if I had known, I'd have stopped using them after the very first-time but I thought they were legit since kaymu recommended them. I don learn lesson sha.

Meanwhile, no be dem dey owe you, na kaymu dey owe you, na kaymu you get business with. Make necessary contacts and get paid. Although they like pushing blames on themselves but for that long, your business should be with kaymu.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nickyblaze(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
tosinjay:

Konga should have a drop off centre at ph, refer to kos.ng for their drop of centres. Only those operating with them from ph should have the more adequate info, but you can take the first step by checking KOS site.

Modified
Infact for konga ph is not a small market base, as after lagos and abj, ph is the next. They have a strong presence there.
. I have seen it ,they have their drop off at pH but will they charge me or konga will pay? And how fast are they
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
nickyblaze:
. I have seen it ,they have their drop off at pH but will they charge me or konga will pay? And how fast are they
When you asked about konga, i referred to KOS, that's to tell you konga is KOS, KOS handles all their shipments except you decide to use any other means to fulfill your orders. You don't need to pay anything while shipping and as for their delivery speed, anyhow anyhow from my end, i dey use dem like that. So you get to have the experience when you game on.

I was going through my posts history and saw that you were the one advertising rmb and i quoted you for your rate, you no respond, how far about that?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nickyblaze(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bro today's rate is 60.5 oh no joy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
Just erase that your post abeg, no let aye see am, haba...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Shey na 60.5/¥ the guy mean or him dey whine?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ma him com knw weda him dey whine oo, that's what he's saying sha.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
tosinjay:

Meanwhile, no be dem dey owe you, na kaymu dey owe you, na kaymu you get business with. Make necessary contacts and get paid. Although they like pushing blames on themselves but for that long, your business should be with kaymu.
I'm not in lag sha. For now it's just hopeless phone calls and pleadings.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
NnamdiN:
I'm not in lag sha. For now it's just hopeless phone calls and pleadings.
That's what you possibly do if you were in lag as well, never been to their office for the sake of claims before. Your seller manager should help you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
tosinjay:

That's what you possibly do if you were in lag as well, never been to their office for the sake of claims before. Your seller manager should help you.
she has tried.(according to her). I got a mail sometime last month asking me to be patient. (since april).
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2016
NnamdiN:
she has tried.(according to her). I got a mail sometime last month asking me to be patient. (since april).
It's not impressive. Their accounting department can handle it if they want. Maybe the issue is beyond payment. Was it delivered?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2016
tosinjay:

It's not impressive. Their accounting department can handle it if they want. Maybe the issue is beyond payment. Was it delivered?
delivered and confirmed. They kept blaming courierplus for slow remittance of funds. I called till I got tired.
I just know I'd never take kaymu seriously anymore.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2016
NnamdiN:
delivered and confirmed. They kept blaming courierplus for slow remittance of funds. I called till I got tired.
I just know I'd never take kaymu seriously anymore.
Hmmmm... Whem did you start on kaymu?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2016
tosinjay:

Hmmmm... Whem did you start on kaymu?
early this year
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2016
NnamdiN:
early this year
Are you selling things like gadgets, fashion, accessories or adult18+ goods?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2016
tosinjay:

Are you selling things like gadgets, fashion, accessories or adult18+ goods?
I sell musical equipments, however it's just the stuff on my siggy that I sold on kaymu.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2016
NnamdiN:
I sell musical equipments, however it's just the stuff on my siggy that I sold on kaymu.
Ok, personally I'd say you shouldn't not take kaymu serious, but take your deliveries serious by sorting it out in ways to get your money faster. By oct I'll be 2yrs on kaymu. Kaymu for me is a platform that i owe alot to when i entered the ecommerce space as a newbie. I only regret not getting on DealDey earlier.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2016
tosinjay:

Ok, personally I'd say you shouldn't not take kaymu serious, but take your deliveries serious by sorting it out in ways to get your money faster. By oct I'll be 2yrs on kaymu. Kaymu for me is a platform that i owe alot to when i entered the ecommerce space as a newbie. I only regret not getting on DealDey earlier.
that's what I've resorted to. Thanks boss. I appreciate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2016
NnamdiN:
that's what I've resorted to. Thanks boss. I appreciate
You're welcome sir..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Humblega(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2016
Shakitibob0:

Abeg what is full meaning of ACE?

Where is there address in Abeokuta?

How is there delivery be?

Do they allow payment on delivery?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nickyblaze(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Shey na 60.5/¥ the guy mean or him dey whine?
what I meant was 60.5 naira for 1¥ ,but today rate is 64naira to 1¥ , any abody with lower prize can also pm me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
I sell on konga...I am in PH

Konga doesn't have dropoff centers in PH
You have to use courier plus or device your method of delivery.

nickyblaze:

tosinjay:

Modified

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.